Windows 10: AMD Catalyst Software Suite (Software Update)

Discus and support AMD Catalyst Software Suite (Software Update) in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; My AMD Catalyst Software Suite has a Software Update on my Laptop. The problem is, every time I try to install it, it says everything installed. I then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Jesse Williams, May 12, 2016.

1. AMD Catalyst Software Suite (Software Update)

My AMD Catalyst Software Suite has a Software Update on my Laptop. The problem is, every time I try to install it, it says everything installed. I then head back to see what version I have, and its the same one as before. If I click on the software to install it again, it says the same thing and doesn't install the latest software.

Confused!

:)

Jesse Williams, May 12, 2016
  2. Anne Ros Win User

AMD catalyst software suite update

Hi,

This pop-up message is a reminder that the catalyst must be updated as well since the system was updated. To get rid of the pop-up, you need to update the software package. If there is an option presented on the pop-up message on how to do it, you can click
    it, or you can visit the AMD Catalyst Software website to update the package.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, May 12, 2016
  3. AMD Catalyst Software Suite update

I keep being prompted to update the latest version of the AMD Catalyst Software Suite. Is it O.K. to update ?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Install, upgrade, & activate / PC

MichaelSnelling_893, May 12, 2016
  4. AMD Catalyst Software Suite (Software Update)

It probably detected, that there is a new version, but since it can not be installed on your system, it skips it.
    Your GPU is not supported anymore, so you can just disable update checking for AMD drivers.

I think, that the latest driver supporting your GPU was 15.12 beta, not Final, but I found only:
    AMD Catalyst Graphics Driver Beta 15.11.1 Driver - TechSpot

TairikuOkami, May 12, 2016
  5. AndreTen Win User
    Latest drivers for embedded AMD graphic cards are 16.150. You can get them on Station drivers page. They have enormous collection.

As always - careful with updating drivers on notebooks. Try manufacturer site first.

AndreTen, May 13, 2016
  6. Andre, it's not giving me a link to download the latest drivers. I clicked the link on the Station-Drivers site, but that took me to some strange website in a different language. Help please!!??

Jesse Williams, May 13, 2016
  7. AndreTen Win User
    Here is direct link from that site. It is in French language.

VirusTotal shows the file as safe.
    It may be same or similar version as TairikuOkami linked above. Since AMD stop supporting older cards and chipsets.

AndreTen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

AMD Catalyst Software Suite (Software Update)

1. AMD Catalyst Software Suite (Software Update) - Similar Threads - AMD Catalyst Software

2. Amd catalyst control

in Windows 10 Customization
    Amd catalyst control: AMD Catalyst control center. I tried to delete this using Control Center but it will not respond when I select delete in Windows 10. What do I need to do to delete it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-catalyst-control/228c0f19-2b5f-41ac-a12f-a9280088258c
  3. faulting amd software

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    faulting amd software: I opened event viewer to see why amd is not opening and got this error:Faulting application name: Radeonsoftware.exe, version: 10.1.2.1844, time stamp: 0x60491edbFaulting module name: OpenCL.dll, version: 2.2.6.0, time stamp: 0x60492275Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset:...
  4. faulting amd software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    faulting amd software: I opened event viewer to see why amd is not opening and got this error:Faulting application name: Radeonsoftware.exe, version: 10.1.2.1844, time stamp: 0x60491edbFaulting module name: OpenCL.dll, version: 2.2.6.0, time stamp: 0x60492275Exception code: 0xc0000005Fault offset:...
  5. Can't update AMD Software

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Can't update AMD Software: When I try to upgrade the software for my AMD Radeon R5 Graphics Card to the newest version 21.1.1 and doing a factory reset to install the software, I click on the installer, select the version of software I want to install (20.11.2 - downgrade or 21.1.1 - upgrade),checks...
  6. AMD software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AMD software: AMD software was installed today. It seems legitimate but do I really need it? It takes up a lot of space. I've tried to read about it but everything I've read so far contains a lot of information and words I've never heard before....
  7. Jabra suite software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jabra suite software: trying to install my Jabra suite software for me Jabra earphones, but when launching the software it just hangs. I did a compatibility check and it just says incompatible software. I'm not an IT boff, have searched for other online solutions without any luck....
  8. AMD Catalyst Software Suite

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Catalyst Software Suite: I am being Requested to update this product, is it part of windows 10 ? Is it a driver that Windows 10 already has in it, or something that needs to be added for computer to work. I looked through replies but see no answers!...
  9. amd catalyst and win update

amd catalyst and win update: hello I am having a problem updating my graphic card .the catalyst manager keeps telling me I have an update so I install the update reboot .but it goes back to the old driver and the manager keeps telling me I have a update . Is there a thread in here for a fix? somethings...
  10. Software Update for AMD Catalyst is not installing the latest DD

Software Update for AMD Catalyst is not installing the latest DD: Software Update for AMD Catalyst is not installing the latest Display Driver Whenever new software comes out for AMD Catalyst, my computer notifies me. Whenever I install the software, it acts as if it's installing correctly. However, after it is finished I check to see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd catalyst software suite

2. catalyst software suite windows 10

3. amd catalyst software suite 19.10.15.05

4. amd catalyst software suite update,
  5. Catalyst Software Suite,
  6. 19.10.15.05-190522a,
  7. amd catalyst software suite 19.10.15.05-190522a,
  8. amd catalyst software,
  9. amd catalyst ソフトウェア スイート,
  10. amd catalyst software suite keeps popping up,
  11. amd cataalyst software suite 18.30.19/01 download,