Windows 10: AMD Display Driver Issue No Signal

Discus and support AMD Display Driver Issue No Signal in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I used this PC build for 3 month. One day I started my pc after showing gigabyte logo screen went No Signal, but keyboard and mouse lights are on.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NewTach, Mar 24, 2020.

1. NewTach Win User

AMD Display Driver Issue No Signal

Hi, I used this PC build for 3 month. One day I started my pc after showing gigabyte logo screen went No Signal, but keyboard and mouse lights are on.

So, I reinstall window several times 1803, 1809, 1909 still same issue

I started in safe mode it's work I deleted AMD display driver after reboot PC works fine but on Microsoft display driver.

So, whenever I try to install amd display driver monitor screen show No Signal after reboot.

But I have to install Amd display driver in order to use integrated graphics of ryzen 2200g.

:)

NewTach, Mar 24, 2020

2. Updating AMD Driverswindows 10 how to update the AMD drivers without any of their Private Branding components

Hi,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

What is the make and model of the computer?

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    • Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    • Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its updated and verify.
    If the issue still persists then i suggest you to contact the AMD manufacturer support website and check if it helps.

Please refer the below link for the same.

http://support.amd.com/en-us

Hope this helps regarding updating the AMD display drivers. Please contact us if you are facing issues further we will be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Mar 24, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Catalyst 15.7.1 AMD Display Driver Installation Fail?

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

You may follow the steps provided below and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to update drivers and check if that helps. If that issue persist please uninstall and reinstall latest drivers available in manufacturer website.

• Press “Windows + X” and select Device manger.
    • Select Display adapters and expand the driver icon.
    • Right click on the driver icon and click on Update.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions to update the driver.
    Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

1. AMD Display Driver Issue No Signal - Similar Threads - AMD Display Driver

2. AMD driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD driver issue: So if any other users have had this issue but windows 11 and 10 do this i went back to windows 10 to see if it fixed it but nope but it just started for a month ago and now its sticking around so if you install AMD drivers new windows will roll back to a older one no matter...
  3. AMD driver issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD driver issue: So if any other users have had this issue but windows 11 and 10 do this i went back to windows 10 to see if it fixed it but nope but it just started for a month ago and now its sticking around so if you install AMD drivers new windows will roll back to a older one no matter...
  4. AMD driver issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AMD drivers issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD drivers issues: Hello My windows laptop started to crash when it goes into sleep mode, with the help of an independent advisor I found out that a file in my graphics drivers was causing the issue, to resolve this, we updated the drivers, bios, windows also updated it to windows 11 in hope of...
  6. AMD drivers issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD drivers issues: Hello My windows laptop started to crash when it goes into sleep mode, with the help of an independent advisor I found out that a file in my graphics drivers was causing the issue, to resolve this, we updated the drivers, bios, windows also updated it to windows 11 in hope of...
  7. AMD Driver Issue

AMD Driver Issue: Hi!I have Dell Inspiron 15 3541 Series With AMD Radeon R2 Graphics Driver. I faced a issue that my cursor jumps and lag alot when I Move the cursor it stops at a place and jumps somewhere else. So, When I deleted my AMD Graphics Card the problem was solved but I cannot use My...
  8. AMD drivers issues

AMD drivers issues: I recently got a laptop, everything was smooth then I purchased RDR2 from Epic games store and then it said that my AMD driver is outdated, so I installed AMD driver by automatically detecting the drivers. The game worked fine and I was getting better FPS and all. But after a...
  9. Stop AMD Display Driver

Stop AMD Display Driver: Please provide solution for completely stopping driver download for AMD Radeon. This hardware has gone bad and I can't remove it from mother board. I have a i7 laptop with SSD and it runs very fast except that now it has become useless because of windows auto install of...
  10. AMD Display Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD Display Driver: Hello Lovely Community, I faced a problem today, I saw a new update in the Settings it was an update about AMD Driver, I accepted the update, the update didn't go well, and the pc got hanged, so I had to restart the pc, when I logged in the desktop, my AMD display...