Windows 10: AMD driver keeps crashing when playing games on PC

Discus and support AMD driver keeps crashing when playing games on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [IMG]AMD is among the popular graphics card manufacturers. The graphics card manufactured by AMD provides gamers with a superb gaming experience. A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Apr 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

AMD driver keeps crashing when playing games on PC

AMD driver keeps crashing when playing games on PC [​IMG]
    AMD is among the popular graphics card manufacturers. The graphics card manufactured by AMD provides gamers with a superb gaming experience. A graphics card is a piece of hardware that is responsible for rendering images and displaying high-quality photos and videos. Undoubtedly, a graphics card is the best friend of a gamer. In order to […]

This article AMD driver keeps crashing when playing games on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Apr 3, 2022

2. Windows 10 Video Games Keep Crashing

Hi!

I have a AMD Radeon Vega 64, with the latest drivers from AMD installed.

Windows 10 is also at the most current patch level.

I'm experiencing continual crashing when playing games, specifically Fortnite, Roblox, and Minecraft.

Do you have any suggestions for next steps in terms of troubleshooting?

My Specs are:

Intel i7 6th gen 6700k

AMD Radeon Vega 64

MSI Z17A

Thermeltake 850 watt power supply.

Thanks!

NoahKokinos, Apr 4, 2022
  3. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 4, 2022
  4. AMD driver keeps crashing when playing games on PC

Game crashing.

Hi Nini,

The error message that you received when you played the game means that the graphics card driver needs an update. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update the graphics card driver by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

You may also run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Apr 4, 2022
Thema:

AMD driver keeps crashing when playing games on PC

1. AMD driver keeps crashing when playing games on PC - Similar Threads - AMD driver keeps

2. MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES: Ok so, it never happened. but after I upgrade to Windows 11 22H2, my PC crash after play Roblox for like under 5 minutes. This so annoying pls help me fix if you know how...
  3. MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MY PC KEEP CRASHING WHEN PLAYS GAMES: Ok so, it never happened. but after I upgrade to Windows 11 22H2, my PC crash after play Roblox for like under 5 minutes. This so annoying pls help me fix if you know how...
  4. Pc keeps crashing when trying to play games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc keeps crashing when trying to play games.: Hello all, Ive recently been facing a problem where playing games keeps radomly shutting my PC down. I play games such as CSGO or COD and radomly though a game, it will just turn off. Sometime it fully turns off with no lights on the PC and no power though any of it and...
  5. Pc keeps crashing when trying to play games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc keeps crashing when trying to play games.: Hello all, Ive recently been facing a problem where playing games keeps radomly shutting my PC down. I play games such as CSGO or COD and radomly though a game, it will just turn off. Sometime it fully turns off with no lights on the PC and no power though any of it and...
  6. PC keeps on crashing when I play games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps on crashing when I play games: Hello everyone, Whenever I play games, very often, my computer gets a black screen, there is a distortion in the sound EEHHHHHHHHHHH and then my computer shuts down and restarts. I have had this problem for a very long time now and I still cannot find the issue. I've...
  7. PC keeps on crashing when I play games

PC keeps on crashing when I play games: Hello everyone, Whenever I play games, very often, my computer gets a black screen, there is a distortion in the sound EEHHHHHHHHHHH and then my computer shuts down and restarts. I have had this problem for a very long time now and I still cannot find the issue. I've...
  8. PC keeps on crashing when I play games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC keeps crashing when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing when playing games: My pc keeps crashing randomly while playing games it happens at random intervals sometimes I'll go 4-6 hours with no issues and other times it happens within 30 minutes. the screen flashes rapidly goes black and I have to manually turn it off myself. This has been happening...
  10. PC keeps crashing when playing games

PC keeps crashing when playing games: My pc keeps crashing randomly while playing games it happens at random intervals sometimes I'll go 4-6 hours with no issues and other times it happens within 30 minutes. the screen flashes rapidly goes black and I have to manually turn it off myself. This has been happening...