Windows 10: AMD Drivers for Radeon 530 freezing laptop during installation

Discus and support AMD Drivers for Radeon 530 freezing laptop during installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So, hello all.Windows 11 is proving to be nice from the time I installed it.Unfortunately, there's a problem with it that's started recently. Any time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NiQ33, Sep 21, 2022.

1. NiQ33 Win User

AMD Drivers for Radeon 530 freezing laptop during installation

So, hello all.Windows 11 is proving to be nice from the time I installed it.Unfortunately, there's a problem with it that's started recently. Any time I try to install the AMD GPU drivers supported by the Radeon 530, something happens.If done in safe mode, when booting normally, the laptop freezes. If installed in normal mode, the OS freezes forcing a shutdown of the laptop.Even installing drivers from Lenovo's site is proving to be problematic.Is this a sign of a dead GPU or is it just MS proving a point?

:)

NiQ33, Sep 21, 2022
  2. Sunido Win User

Installing amd drivers freezes my laptop

My laptop is hp Pavilion g6, i7-3632qm, 6 Gb RAM igpu is intel HD 4000 and dgpu is Radeon 7670m.

After upgrading windows 8.1 to 10, the laptop doesn't detect the AMD GPU and freezes whenever at 54% when installing the drivers.

I also did a clean reformat to windows 10 but still to no avail.

Suggestion please

Sunido, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Windows 11 freezing while installing AMD driver. how to solve ?

Recently while I was away from the laptop, its display went dark (the display was on). then I had to force restart but nothing worked

so I reinstall a fresh copy of Windows 11 and since then whenever I try to install GPU drivers for my AMD Radeon 530, Windows freezes so I have to force restart and it goes on, please help me solve this

Things I tries

1. adjusting virtual memory

2. DDU

3. Disabling igpu and installing drivers

4. Third Party driver software

Laptop Specs:-

CPU - i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz

GPU - AMD Radeon 530

RAM - 8GB

Storage - 2TB HDD

OS - Windows 11

luckysaini2, Sep 21, 2022
  4. AMD Drivers for Radeon 530 freezing laptop during installation

Driver Error AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000

ok, it didn't work after all. windows update has seemingly installed another
    driver update for my amd mobility radeon hd 5000, this time breaking it again.

i tried what you suggested step by step, but that didn't work either. I'll try it again with running a win 7 driver in compatibility between steps two and three and keep you posted on the results.

WanjaLeuthold, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

AMD Drivers for Radeon 530 freezing laptop during installation

1. AMD Drivers for Radeon 530 freezing laptop during installation - Similar Threads - AMD Drivers Radeon

2. AMD Drivers for Radeon 530 freezing laptop during installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Drivers for Radeon 530 freezing laptop during installation: So, hello all.Windows 11 is proving to be nice from the time I installed it.Unfortunately, there's a problem with it that's started recently. Any time I try to install the AMD GPU drivers supported by the Radeon 530, something happens.If done in safe mode, when booting...
  3. AMD radeon tm 530 2gb DDR5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD radeon tm 530 2gb DDR5: So, on the last Saturday i open my game which is valorant and i entered into the match and during match i got massage form game client that your graphics driver is crashed also i got massage from amd software too that "we have detected driver timeout" also some random massage...
  4. AMD radeon tm 530 2gb DDR5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD radeon tm 530 2gb DDR5: So, on the last Saturday i open my game which is valorant and i entered into the match and during match i got massage form game client that your graphics driver is crashed also i got massage from amd software too that "we have detected driver timeout" also some random massage...
  5. Installing amd drivers freezes my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing amd drivers freezes my laptop: My laptop is hp Pavilion g6, i7-3632qm, 6 Gb RAM igpu is intel HD 4000 and dgpu is Radeon 7670m. After upgrading windows 8.1 to 10, the laptop doesn't detect the AMD GPU and freezes whenever at 54% when installing the drivers. I also did a clean reformat to windows 10 but...
  6. Windows 10 crashing during Installation of AMD Radeon Drivers Installation and is also not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 crashing during Installation of AMD Radeon Drivers Installation and is also not...: GPU -AMD Radeon Armor RX580 8gb OC CPU -AMD Ryzen 5 2600x MotherBoard -ASUS B450 ROG STRIX GAMING PSU -EVGA 750 GQ Recently there were many issues in regards to bad imaging over many programs, games and applications that gave me the error sign. I...
  7. AMD Radeon Drivers

AMD Radeon Drivers: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. The last build that worked correctly was 1803. All builds after that have had bad AMD Radeon video drivers. Driver updates from AMD do not solve the problem. Windows works in Safe Mode but studders in normal boot on all apps and...
  8. Unable to install AMD Radeon Display Driver.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install AMD Radeon Display Driver.: Hi, As i tried to install AMD Radeon Display driver, am getting this error "vc runtime minimum x86.msi missing" [ATTACH] Please help me solve this...
  9. AMD Radeon drivers

AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731
  10. GPU 1: AMD RADEON 530 not working in win 10

GPU 1: AMD RADEON 530 not working in win 10: In win 10 AMD RADEON 530 is not working properly it only shows 512 MB of dedicated graphics card but I have 2GB of the dedicated graphics card. It works fine in win 7 and shows 2.5GB of dedicated graphics card is installed but in win 10 integrated is 512MB and GPU 1 is 512MB...