Windows 10: AMD Drivers freeze system and create loud buzzing sound

Discus and support AMD Drivers freeze system and create loud buzzing sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; May be jumping to a conclusion, but the last Windows Optional Drivers Update ( AMD Media Drivers ) caused the system to freeze and create a loud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by easy10, Oct 10, 2020.

1. easy10 Win User

AMD Drivers freeze system and create loud buzzing sound

May be jumping to a conclusion, but the last Windows Optional Drivers Update ( AMD Media Drivers ) caused the system to freeze and create a loud buzzing sound. After reverting back to the last update, restore point, the issue has not resurfaced. For now, have paused all updates, which is an issue for Defender.

Can you concur or have a similar experience?

Multiple issues with this laptop:
    - Fails to wake from sleep ( fixed after BIOS F.13 update )
    - Fails to switch back from tablet mode after a period of time. Rebooting solves it
    - Fails to autorotate, after a period of time. Rebooting solves it

Windows 10 Build 19041
    HP ENVY x360
    BIOS F.13
    AMD Ryzen 5 4500U

:)

easy10, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Necro3 Win User

Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or cared to help me, i've tried updating drivers, windows memory check, updating motherboard drivers, checking drive health and none proved effective, even clean installs of windows won't help, what do i do?
    list of components:

AMD Drivers freeze system and create loud buzzing sound [​IMG]

Necro3, Oct 10, 2020
  3. System freezes and loud buzz sound

My laptop freezes and creates a loud buzz, I worked with the virtual agent and spoke to a technician whom I allowed to take over my computer. He insisted the problem was resolved and It is not. How can I contact the same technician since I did not save
    his name????

MichaelThomas_970, Oct 10, 2020
  4. ionutz Win User

Windows 10 Freeze with buzzing sound: AMD Driver

This is the screenshot

ionutz, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

1. AMD Drivers freeze system and create loud buzzing sound - Similar Threads - AMD Drivers freeze

2. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound: I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was only a thunderous buzzing sound and they won't stop. I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers and it doesn't work.Please help...
  3. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound: I have a problem with the microphone. When I'm playing games on discord it works fine. But after an hour, suddenly my voice was not heard and there was only a thunderous buzzing sound and they won't stop. I've tried reinstalling Realtek drivers and it doesn't work.Please help...
  4. Microphone Loud Buzzing Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Complete freezing + buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complete freezing + buzzing sound: Hello, I have encountered an annoying issue within the past weeks. My laptop started to completely freeze as the system isn't responding keyboard and mouse isn't responding. It lead in buzzing sound when my audio is on so I have to hard restart from the power button in...
  6. Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound: i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or...
  7. Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds: So um... So where do i begin... Ah yes, my specs Asus X540LJ Intel core-i3 5005u CPU 2,00gHz Nvidia Geforce 920m 4gb RAM I know this isn't techsupport but i didn't get enough help over there, I'm desperate. Can't remember when this first happened but it got often more and...
  8. System freezes and loud buzz sound

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System freezes and loud buzz sound: My laptop freezes and creates a loud buzz, I worked with the virtual agent and spoke to a technician whom I allowed to take over my computer. He insisted the problem was resolved and It is not. How can I contact the same technician since I did not save his name????...
  9. Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer randomly freezing with loud buzzing noise: First post here, and hoping to get some help. For about a month or so now, my computer would randomly freeze with a loud buzzing noise coming from my speakers. It seems like it usually happens when I have Chrome up and watching either Twitch or YouTube. The only other thing...
  10. Windows 10 Freeze with buzzing sound: AMD Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 Freeze with buzzing sound: AMD Driver: Hi guys, i have a problem, i have windows 10 x64, and when i watch on YouTube my pc do some freeze with buzzing sound for 2 seconds, this process is repeated after 2 hours approximately, sometimes my AMD client do some crash, when this happened my pc work fine without...