Windows 10: AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122

Discus and support AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Updated driver availability for AMD GPU's for Build 10122 was announced about 24 hours ago by Gabe Aul and we are to get it through Windows Update. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by cbwilsha, May 22, 2015.

1. cbwilsha Win User

AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122

Updated driver availability for AMD GPU's for Build 10122 was announced about 24 hours ago by Gabe Aul and we are to get it through Windows Update. I have a laptop with 10122 and fast build selected. I have asked to "Check for Update" over a dozen times and it is not found. Does anyone have a link where I can download the update manually?

:)

cbwilsha, May 22, 2015

2. Xbox App: "There is nothing to record. Play some more an try again"

update your gpu driver,or if you have nvidea or amd gpu use shadowplay/relive.

Marcus Agrippa, May 22, 2015
  3. Driver / gpu issue / game bugs

Hi elfenliedtopfan5,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

Since Windows 10 Technical Preview is still in development stage (testing environment), certain features might not work in the usual manner. Hence you may face some issue with Windows 10.We are looking forward to improve it.

Which build you are in?

In build 10122, we had known issue related to AMD Drivers. Check the below blog:

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

I would suggest you to install the latest build 10130 and check for the issue. Refer the below blog:

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

For any Windows related assistance in the future, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

Annu Singh, May 22, 2015
  4. AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122

blackroseMD1, May 22, 2015
  5. cbwilsha Win User
    Thank you for the reference, blackrose, but I'll see if I can get it direct from MS or AMD first.

cbwilsha, May 22, 2015
  6. No problem. I'm pretty surprised it hasn't shown up on AMD's site yet. Maybe they're worried that people will get confused and download it on 7/8.1.

blackroseMD1, May 22, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    15.200.1023.3 as reported in DM and "Driver Packaging Version" 15.20-150514a1-180730E-ATI as reported from CCC. Pretty sure CC is new version too as it autostarts and keeps settings now. v 2015.0514.1935.33383. Hope that helps.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122

1. AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122 - Similar Threads - AMD GPU Driver

2. AMD GPU Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD GPU Drivers: So I may be able to get a new GPU. Currently looking at a 3090,6900xt or a 3080Ti. I know they really are overkill for 1440p 165hz gaming but, as it's going to be a while before I could potentially upgrade my GPU again I want something that will last a few years...
  3. GPU driver crashes AMD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU driver crashes AMD.: Hello,I have a problem when I play League Of Legends, the game crashes and I have an error "windows has restarted your gpu driver due to a problem", when I check the events viewer there's an warning, event id 4101, source : display that says : "Le pilote d’affichage amdkmdag...
  4. AMD GPU Driver Crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD GPU Driver Crashing: Quick disclaimer, I'm not that knowledgeable about computers so the easier the explanation the better. GPU: AMD Radeon RX 5600 XTMy original issue was that after 30 minutes or so of running a game or program I hadn't tested this out with just the PC running w/o any program my...
  5. Windows Update for amd gpu driver ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update for amd gpu driver ?: I have an amd 7970 top edition card.. I use the amd radeon settings for driver updates.. The settings say I have driver 18.8.1 installed and that there is a new driver 18.5.1 recommended to install, plus an optional 18.8.2.. I have windows update open and it says that there...
  6. Build 10122 and bitdefender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Build 10122 and bitdefender: Don't try installing bitdefender on build 10122 unless you're very familiar with using safe mode. You'll get the frowny BSOD screen to greet you and a non booting machine..... 6195
  7. since build 10122

since build 10122: Ever since build 10122 installed, my PC has been going round and round "Checking for updates." It goes on for hours and hours. It finally ends with " There were some problems installing updates. We'll try again later. error (0x800705b4) This has been going on for a week or...
  8. Build 10122 - Activation required or not

Build 10122 - Activation required or not: Hi there So far I haven't had any requests for activation on build 10122 - however if you look in control panell ===>system you'll see under Windows activation that the Product ID is not available. Will this version require activation (previous builds did) and if so...
  9. SOLVED! Build 10122, AMD HD6970 issues with drivers or broken card? :(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOLVED! Build 10122, AMD HD6970 issues with drivers or broken card? :(: Hey hou. Ill give it a shot. First at 99xx build I put up, I started to have random screen blackouts after a 3minutes to 3hours (either on windows desktop, on bootup or ingame). Now Ive searched through a some posts and forums where this problem has been going on. Im...
  10. AMD released new drivers which should work with Windows 10 build 10122

in Windows 10 News
    AMD released new drivers which should work with Windows 10 build 10122: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 6284