Windows 10: AMD GPU Overclocking Guide, Crimson Drivers, and Discussion Thread

Discus and support AMD GPU Overclocking Guide, Crimson Drivers, and Discussion Thread in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; [ATTACH] AMD Graphics Cards Discussion Thread - Useful Downloads - Crimson Drivers Guide - Overclocking Guide - General Discussion of AMD GPU's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Darren, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Darren Win User

AMD GPU Overclocking Guide, Crimson Drivers, and Discussion Thread

AMD GPU Overclocking Guide, Crimson Drivers, and Discussion Thread AMD_Logo_678x452.png

AMD Graphics Cards Discussion Thread
    - Useful Downloads

- Crimson Drivers Guide
    - Overclocking Guide
    - General Discussion of AMD GPU's

Useful Downloads and Links

Latest AMD Drivers
    - http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
    • Select...

Read more

Darren, Oct 20, 2020
  2. miahallen Win User
    miahallen, Oct 20, 2020
  3. AMD Primary GPU Problems

In the Radeon crimson driver, it says that my r6 igpu is the primary one but not my r7 m265. Both are activated if i check in the device manager but i can't seem to set the r7 m265 to be my primary one. Where in the new version of amd crimson 2018 driver do I change my primary gpu?

Team Pascal, Oct 20, 2020
  4. AMD GPU Overclocking Guide, Crimson Drivers, and Discussion Thread

AMD discussion

AMD GPU Overclocking Guide, Crimson Drivers, and Discussion Thread [​IMG]
    GPU time

solarstarshines, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

AMD GPU Overclocking Guide, Crimson Drivers, and Discussion Thread

1. AMD GPU Overclocking Guide, Crimson Drivers, and Discussion Thread - Similar Threads - AMD GPU Overclocking

2. AMD GPU Drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD GPU Drivers: So I may be able to get a new GPU. Currently looking at a 3090,6900xt or a 3080Ti. I know they really are overkill for 1440p 165hz gaming but, as it's going to be a while before I could potentially upgrade my GPU again I want something that will last a few years...
  3. BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU: Hi there, i have this Lenovo Ideoad 110-15ISK laptop with specs : Core i.5 6200U8gb Ram Amd r5 m3304 days ago i was ; as per routine using my PC when suddenly everything froze and a BSOD with error Thread Stuck In Device Driver occured. My Amd Driver gave me [Time out error]...
  4. BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU: Hi there, i have this Lenovo Ideoad 110-15ISK laptop with specs : Core i.5 6200U8gb Ram Amd r5 m3304 days ago i was ; as per routine using my PC when suddenly everything froze and a BSOD with error Thread Stuck In Device Driver occured. My Amd Driver gave me [Time out error]...
  5. BSOD {THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER} AMD GPU

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. GPU driver crashes AMD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU driver crashes AMD.: Hello,I have a problem when I play League Of Legends, the game crashes and I have an error "windows has restarted your gpu driver due to a problem", when I check the events viewer there's an warning, event id 4101, source : display that says : "Le pilote d’affichage amdkmdag...
  7. Just downloaded the AMD crimson drivers and...

Just downloaded the AMD crimson drivers and...: It doesn't give me the option to install the crimson interface. Any help would be great! And btw they are the "radeon-crimson-15.12-win10-64bit.exe" drivers. [img] 34654
  8. Best WHQL AMD Crimson Driver?

Best WHQL AMD Crimson Driver?: I just updated to Windows 10 which has installed Radeon Crimson driver v15.11. However, the Radeon Settings Utility finds WHQL driver 16.3.2. There is also the non-WHQL Crimson v6.6.1 Hotfix driver on AMD's web site which I had problems with in Windows 8.1. Have people...
  9. AMD Crimson files

AMD Crimson files: Just updated to the new AMD Crimson driver - replacing catalyst. The installation left an AMD folder in my C:\ folder which is on an SSD drive. This appears to be the installation files, but I am no expert. Is it safe to delete it (or at least move it off the SSD drive and...
  10. Amd Crimson Driver doesnt work on Windows 10

Amd Crimson Driver doesnt work on Windows 10: Status: Unresolved Computer Type: Desktop PC GPU: Sapphire HD 7970 Dual-x 3gb GDDR5 (factory OC, using single GPU) CPU: Intel Ivy bridge i5 3570k Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H LGA1155 RAM: Kingston Predator 8GB PSU: Corsair TX650M 650w 80Plus Bronze OS: Windows 10...