Windows 10: amd graphic card is not used but installed

Discus and support amd graphic card is not used but installed in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] there is written windows did noot start drive because it can cause computer unstabe how to fix this the gpu only work in 3D paint app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DarshanSojitra, Apr 28, 2020.

1. amd graphic card is not used but installed

amd graphic card is not used but installed a44ffb05-ea23-4cb3-96d2-089b01d6a3f6?upload=true.png

there is written windows did noot start drive because it can cause computer unstabe how to fix this

the gpu only work in 3D paint app not in photoshop or any other apps

PLS HELP

:)

DarshanSojitra, Apr 28, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Apr 28, 2020
  3. AMD graphic driver not working

Hi Kamal,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

The error message you are getting is probably due to some corruption in the Display driver files. I suggest you to try the steps provided in the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

We recommend you to download the drivers from the section manually select drivers, from this link :

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Go to the link under the section Manually select drivers put the graphics card information and select the Windows 10 32 bit or 64 bit .

Now uninstall the currently installed AMD card drivers an install the downloaded one.

Method 1 : Uninstall and reinstall the drivers from manufacturers website.

Sometimes even though the drivers are up to date there might be a some bugs/corruption with the drivers.

Step 1:

Steps to uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

1. “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

2. Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

3. Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
    from the computer.

4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.

After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Nachappa C K, Apr 28, 2020
  4. amd graphic card is not used but installed

Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

amd graphic card is not used but installed

1. amd graphic card is not used but installed - Similar Threads - amd graphic card

2. how to change a amd graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change a amd graphics card: so there is 2 graphics card in my laptop one is AMD Radeon TM and the other is Radeon RX 5500Mso my problem is i cant find the thing called the gpu workload option in the amd graphics software adrenaline editionso someone pls help me wiht this missin GPU workload option...
  3. how to change a amd graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change a amd graphics card: so there is 2 graphics card in my laptop one is AMD Radeon TM and the other is Radeon RX 5500Mso my problem is i cant find the thing called the gpu workload option in the amd graphics software adrenaline editionso someone pls help me wiht this missin GPU workload option...
  4. Black screen when using an AMD graphics card.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen when using an AMD graphics card.: I recently got a new computer with a GTX 6800 XT. After a few days, my computer started black screening for no apparent reason. It occurs when doing general purpose browsing, or playing spotify, nothing particularly demanding. When I first it, I was able to complete stress...
  5. Black screen when using an AMD graphics card.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen when using an AMD graphics card.: I recently got a new computer with a GTX 6800 XT. After a few days, my computer started black screening for no apparent reason. It occurs when doing general purpose browsing, or playing spotify, nothing particularly demanding. When I first it, I was able to complete stress...
  6. AMD Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Graphics Card: Hello, I have an issue with my windows 10 laptop. It has an AMD Radeon 520 - 2GB Graphics Card. Yet on device manager it says I have AMD Radeon R5 M435. I'm assuming this is a 4GB card hence when I play GTAV it says I have a 4GB and gameplay gets really choppy.When I...
  7. AMD Graphics card problem

AMD Graphics card problem: Hi,I am having a problem with my AMD graphics card. Everything was fine, till about a month and half ago. My pc just got stuck, so I restarted the pc and I had these horizontal lines across my screen, then this old loading screen that looked like windows vista, then I got a...
  8. Win10Pro Install Doesn't Correctly Identify AMD Graphics Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Win10Pro Install Doesn't Correctly Identify AMD Graphics Card: Have installed Win10Pro and in device manager my AMD graphics is not the correct type. I have an AMD Radeon HD8800M but the system shows it as AMD Radeon R9 M200X. Initially it didn't pick up the correct Intel graphics but a driver update sorted that one properly. If I try...
  9. Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem

Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem: Hi, Last week, I wanted to enter some applications on my computer, I noticed that my graphic card driver is out of date. I tried to update AMD 's Radeon HD 3850 for but I saw that there is not a driver for Win 10. When I searched on the internet, I downloaded the following...
  10. Need help reinstalling AMD graphic card.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help reinstalling AMD graphic card.: Hi guys, I use Windows 10. I accidentally uninstalled my AMD Radeon R5 M335 Graphic Card from my Dell Inspiron. I went to Device Manager -> Computer ->double click on the AMD Radeon card -> uninstalled. Is there any way I can reinstall? Did the graphic card just popped out...