Windows 10: AMD Graphics Card

Discus and support AMD Graphics Card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with my windows 10 laptop. It has an AMD Radeon 520 - 2GB Graphics Card. Yet on device manager it says I have AMD Radeon R5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SaneleMthembu, Aug 11, 2021.

1. AMD Graphics Card

Hello, I have an issue with my windows 10 laptop. It has an AMD Radeon 520 - 2GB Graphics Card. Yet on device manager it says I have AMD Radeon R5 M435. I'm assuming this is a 4GB card hence when I play GTAV it says I have a 4GB and gameplay gets really choppy.When I uninstall the drivers and try to install through AMD website and select 520 model it says it cant detect my card, and then some other time throught auto detection it does find it either saying its the 520 or the R5. I've done this so many times trying to fix the issue thats why I have so many results. I've ran out of options. Ow

:)

SaneleMthembu, Aug 11, 2021
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Aug 11, 2021
  3. AMD Graphics Card is not working

After I upgraded to Windows 10, I had an awesome experience at everything except at playing high end games and running heavy graphic software. Then I found that AMD Graphics Card was not recognised by the PC. The AMD Graphics Driver was missing. But Intel
    HD 4000 Graphics works fine. But that won't suffice. I found a graphics driver in AMD site and it's currently queued for download. But, how will I get switchable Graphics? Will the driver itself contain the options for switching between Intel HD 4000 Graphics
    and AMD HD8670M Graphics. Please help...

Abishek Naagendra, Aug 11, 2021
  4. AMD Graphics Card

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

AMD Graphics Card

1. AMD Graphics Card - Similar Threads - AMD Graphics Card

2. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  3. how to change a amd graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change a amd graphics card: so there is 2 graphics card in my laptop one is AMD Radeon TM and the other is Radeon RX 5500Mso my problem is i cant find the thing called the gpu workload option in the amd graphics software adrenaline editionso someone pls help me wiht this missin GPU workload option...
  4. how to change a amd graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to change a amd graphics card: so there is 2 graphics card in my laptop one is AMD Radeon TM and the other is Radeon RX 5500Mso my problem is i cant find the thing called the gpu workload option in the amd graphics software adrenaline editionso someone pls help me wiht this missin GPU workload option...
  5. AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Graphics Card keeps crashing randomly: First I will start with my Gpus laptopIntergrated : AMD R4 Cpu A6-9225Switchable/discrete : Radeon 530What happens? : Laptop opens everything fine But randomly at any time my mouse stops moving , my screen freeze and then gpu crashes and laptop shutdowns/restartsCrashes...
  6. AMD Graphics card problem

AMD Graphics card problem: Hi,I am having a problem with my AMD graphics card. Everything was fine, till about a month and half ago. My pc just got stuck, so I restarted the pc and I had these horizontal lines across my screen, then this old loading screen that looked like windows vista, then I got a...
  7. Running two graphics cards (NVDIA and AMD)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Running two graphics cards (NVDIA and AMD): Hello, I am currently using Windows 10 but I’m wanting to dual boot my pc to have both windows 10 and Linux distro so I can use it for virtualization. Basically, I currently have a 2070 graphics card but I’m wanting to get an AMD 5600 or something to pass through to my...
  8. amd graphic card is not used but installed

amd graphic card is not used but installed: [ATTACH] there is written windows did noot start drive because it can cause computer unstabe how to fix this the gpu only work in 3D paint app not in photoshop or any other apps PLS HELP...
  9. Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem

Win10 AMD Graphic Card Problem: Hi, Last week, I wanted to enter some applications on my computer, I noticed that my graphic card driver is out of date. I tried to update AMD 's Radeon HD 3850 for but I saw that there is not a driver for Win 10. When I searched on the internet, I downloaded the following...
  10. Need help reinstalling AMD graphic card.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help reinstalling AMD graphic card.: Hi guys, I use Windows 10. I accidentally uninstalled my AMD Radeon R5 M335 Graphic Card from my Dell Inspiron. I went to Device Manager -> Computer ->double click on the AMD Radeon card -> uninstalled. Is there any way I can reinstall? Did the graphic card just popped out...