Windows 10: AMD Graphics not getting detected.

Discus and support AMD Graphics not getting detected. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 (64 bit) -1803 version on my Lenovo G500 laptop. It has AMD Radeon HD 8570 (2GB) graphics card, Intel integrated HD graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by archz2, May 13, 2018.

1. archz2 Win User

AMD Graphics not getting detected.

I'm running Windows 10 (64 bit) -1803 version on my Lenovo G500 laptop. It has AMD Radeon HD 8570 (2GB) graphics card, Intel integrated HD graphics 4000, i5 processor, 500 GB SATA Hard disk and 8GB DDR3 RAM. I don't play games on my laptop at all and do mostly graphics work that involve software like Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, PHotoshop, AutoCAD and SketchUp.

Earlier, I was running into freeze while installation of Adrenalin Edition 18.4.1 drivers. So I did a clean install of Windows and let the windows update install all the requisite drivers. It installed drivers for both AMD and Intel integrated graphics.

My windows are up to date. In order to further check for update my intel and AMD drivers, I updated these drivers through device manager of windows. Now, in order to force enable AMD graphics driver usage, I right clicked on my desktop wallpaper and clicked AMD radeon settings. I received the message that no AMD graphics drivers are installed.

AMD Graphics not getting detected. [​IMG]

Therefore, I used DDU in safe mode to uninstall AMD drivers. Then I rebooted windows in normal mode and installed Adrenalin Edition 18.2.1 . My laptop froze while installation of these drivers. I booted my laptop in safe mode, and did a system restore. Now I’m back to the situation where I’m getting the message “no AMD graphics drivers are installed”.

Should I completely remove intel and AMD drivers, and install Adrenalin Edition 18.2.1? That’s because I don’t want intel graphics drivers at all and want only AMD graphics for all the GPU purposes.
    Moreover, should I boot into safe mode and install these drivers or these drivers should only be installed in normally booted windows only?

:)

archz2, May 13, 2018

2. AMD Graphics Card is not working

After I upgraded to Windows 10, I had an awesome experience at everything except at playing high end games and running heavy graphic software. Then I found that AMD Graphics Card was not recognised by the PC. The AMD Graphics Driver was missing. But Intel
    HD 4000 Graphics works fine. But that won't suffice. I found a graphics driver in AMD site and it's currently queued for download. But, how will I get switchable Graphics? Will the driver itself contain the options for switching between Intel HD 4000 Graphics
    and AMD HD8670M Graphics. Please help...

Abishek Naagendra, May 16, 2018
  3. BerthNerd Win User
    Graphics Card not detected anymore

From one day to another, my graphics card (Radeon HD 6870) was not detected anymore.

The card is not listed in the device manager anymore.

So far I tried: take the card out and put back in, to see if any contacts didn´t work, installing the latest AMD driver manually and I tried reseting my BIOS, but I´m not sure if I did it correctly.

t still isn´t working.

BerthNerd, May 16, 2018
Thema:

AMD Graphics not getting detected.

1. AMD Graphics not getting detected. - Similar Threads - AMD Graphics getting

2. MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.: Hi.When I open MSI Afterburner it says there are no devices available can someone tell me how to fix that.Recently I downgraded my AMD Radeon R5 M330's Latest version to some old 17.5.Is this problem happening because of downgrading my driver?Please someone help....
  3. MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MSI Afterburner not detecting Graphic Drivers Intel or AMD.: Hi.When I open MSI Afterburner it says there are no devices available can someone tell me how to fix that.Recently I downgraded my AMD Radeon R5 M330's Latest version to some old 17.5.Is this problem happening because of downgrading my driver?Please someone help....
  4. AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics not detected on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics not detected on Windows: So, I have a HP laptop with an AMD Radeon R5 M330 but the thing is that when ever I go to install AMD Radeon Software, I get an error that says no AMD GPU Found! Here are some screenshots:Please help....
  5. AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics not detected on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Radeon R5 M330 Graphics not detected on Windows: So, I have a HP laptop with an AMD Radeon R5 M330 but the thing is that when ever I go to install AMD Radeon Software, I get an error that says no AMD GPU Found! Here are some screenshots:Please help....
  6. AMD Graphics Driver keeps getting disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Graphics Driver keeps getting disabled: I really need help with this. My AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics adapter gets disabled after a while. It crashes when I play and so I must restart the PC and then go to manually select the driver. So it works again but then It finally crashes again.The first error I see when...
  7. AMD Graphics

AMD Graphics: Do I need AMD Graphics? I dont do gaming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-graphics/80cb1aeb-c457-4ed7-9a76-a0773c5d0144
  8. My computer does not detect my AMD Graphics Card

My computer does not detect my AMD Graphics Card: I had just updated my Windows 10 Home to OS Build 18362.959. Before this, my PC detected my AMD R9 M290X graphics card just fine. I left it on sleep mode and returned a few hours later. Afterwards, I uninstalled my display driver as it was out of date, before restarting the...
  9. AMD or NVIDIA Graphics Card not detected on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    AMD or NVIDIA Graphics Card not detected on Windows 10: [ATTACH]A graphics card is computer hardware that is responsible for displaying the image you see on your computer screen. It is a great way of […] This article AMD or NVIDIA Graphics Card not detected on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. AMD graphics driver

AMD graphics driver: Sir, After updating the windows 10 , a message popped on the screen that no AMD Graphics driver is installed....help me out to resolve the said problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-graphics-driver/29b087f0-765b-4609-b18f-3b705e3e50c2