AMD Graphics not getting detected.

Discus and support AMD Graphics not getting detected. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 (64 bit) -1803 version on my Lenovo G500 laptop. It has AMD Radeon HD 8570 (2GB) graphics card, Intel integrated HD graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by archz2, May 13, 2018.

1. archz2 Win User

I'm running Windows 10 (64 bit) -1803 version on my Lenovo G500 laptop. It has AMD Radeon HD 8570 (2GB) graphics card, Intel integrated HD graphics 4000, i5 processor, 500 GB SATA Hard disk and 8GB DDR3 RAM. I don't play games on my laptop at all and do mostly graphics work that involve software like Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, PHotoshop, AutoCAD and SketchUp.

Earlier, I was running into freeze while installation of Adrenalin Edition 18.4.1 drivers. So I did a clean install of Windows and let the windows update install all the requisite drivers. It installed drivers for both AMD and Intel integrated graphics.

My windows are up to date. In order to further check for update my intel and AMD drivers, I updated these drivers through device manager of windows. Now, in order to force enable AMD graphics driver usage, I right clicked on my desktop wallpaper and clicked AMD radeon settings. I received the message that no AMD graphics drivers are installed.

[​IMG]

Therefore, I used DDU in safe mode to uninstall AMD drivers. Then I rebooted windows in normal mode and installed Adrenalin Edition 18.2.1 . My laptop froze while installation of these drivers. I booted my laptop in safe mode, and did a system restore. Now I’m back to the situation where I’m getting the message “no AMD graphics drivers are installed”.

Should I completely remove intel and AMD drivers, and install Adrenalin Edition 18.2.1? That’s because I don’t want intel graphics drivers at all and want only AMD graphics for all the GPU purposes.
    Moreover, should I boot into safe mode and install these drivers or these drivers should only be installed in normally booted windows only?

:)

2. AMD Graphics Card is not working

After I upgraded to Windows 10, I had an awesome experience at everything except at playing high end games and running heavy graphic software. Then I found that AMD Graphics Card was not recognised by the PC. The AMD Graphics Driver was missing. But Intel
    HD 4000 Graphics works fine. But that won't suffice. I found a graphics driver in AMD site and it's currently queued for download. But, how will I get switchable Graphics? Will the driver itself contain the options for switching between Intel HD 4000 Graphics
    and AMD HD8670M Graphics. Please help...

3. BerthNerd Win User
    Graphics Card not detected anymore

From one day to another, my graphics card (Radeon HD 6870) was not detected anymore.

The card is not listed in the device manager anymore.

So far I tried: take the card out and put back in, to see if any contacts didn´t work, installing the latest AMD driver manually and I tried reseting my BIOS, but I´m not sure if I did it correctly.

t still isn´t working.

Thema:

AMD Graphics not getting detected.

AMD Graphics not getting detected. - Similar Threads - AMD Graphics getting

Forum Date

AMD Ryzen 3 1200 no graphics

AMD Ryzen 3 1200 no graphics: Replacing Mobo in my Corsair tower with Asus Prime B350 Plus. Also new CPU, AMD Ryzen 3 1200. + new DDR 4 Memory. Everything fit and when I turned it on, whoa, no graphics. After spending a day and a half knocking myself out, found out that that CPU has no graphics support...
Windows 10 Graphic Cards Feb 25, 2018

Intel/Amd switchable graphics problem

Intel/Amd switchable graphics problem: hey, i need some help. I bought a HP 15-bs021nm a moth ago, and it has intel hd 520 and Radeon 520 graphics. I want to play games with it, but the problem is it uses intel hd instad of the radeon graphics. How do i set radeon to be the default graphics adapter? specs in...
Windows 10 Graphic Cards Dec 22, 2017

"No AMD graphics driver is installed" even though the GPU is fine

"No AMD graphics driver is installed" even though the GPU is fine: Hi, I just thought I need help with this though it doesn't really bother me that much because I don't game too much anyway. I just wanna list the specs here first before I talk about more details Specs (ASUS X550ZE Laptop): AMD A8 7200p Radeon R5 (AMD A8) + Radeon...
Windows 10 Graphic Cards May 30, 2017

intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post

intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem details in the post: I have intel HD Graphics and AMD Radeon HD 8670m problem when i click right click on disktop only amd Graphics propertis that show up but no intel Graphic propertis / when i reinstall intel graphic driver amd Graphic propertis gone and only intel that show up *Huh Dell...
Windows 10 Graphic Cards Mar 11, 2017

AMD FM1 built-in graphic card shared memory in Windows 10

AMD FM1 built-in graphic card shared memory in Windows 10: Where do I set the shared system memory for AMD FM1 built-in graphic card on Windows 10? As I know, the main board have a dedicated memory for 1GB and shared system memory for 4GB. My PC have 8GB RAM. I think it is more than enough the shared system memory. I want to set it...
Windows 10 Graphic Cards Jan 30, 2017

Problems with errors in Event Viewer relating to AMD graphics

Problems with errors in Event Viewer relating to AMD graphics: The error report below I believe is saying that permission is denied accessing a file under ProgramData. This I think is linked to Permissions which appear to be a hot topic with Windows 10. I do have loads of other errors in the ACCEEvent Log relating to the graphics but I...
Windows 10 Graphic Cards Dec 16, 2016

Always have to disable Intel HD Graphics in order to enable AMD GPU

Always have to disable Intel HD Graphics in order to enable AMD GPU: Hello everyone, Here are my system specs; HP Probook 450 G3 6th Generation Windows 10 AMD Radeon R7 M260 I use Adobe Premiere Pro CC and Adobe Media Encoder CC in my Video Post-Production Job. I have to have the AMD Radeon R7 M260 GPU enabled for these two...
Windows 10 Graphic Cards Dec 10, 2016

AMD HD5850 graphics BSOD after update to Win 10 ver 1511 from Win 7

AMD HD5850 graphics BSOD after update to Win 10 ver 1511 from Win 7: I have a Gateway FX6831 desktop (my wife's not the computer listed under my specs) with a Intel I7-860 cpu, a Intel SSD and running Windows 7 64 bit OEM. All Win 7 updates are installed. I have a AMD Radeon HD 5850 graphcis card with driver 15.200.1062.1004 installed. The...
Windows 10 Graphic Cards Jul 18, 2016

Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express

Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express: Hell yeah, thats good. The images are much better than my previous Nvidia GTX 750ti, and its much faster, very very pleased, up to now, with a product manufacturer change. Lovely lovely lovely!!!! I had a panic in installation when I noted that it needed direct power...
Windows 10 Graphic Cards Feb 4, 2016

AMD HD 4000 series graphics on Windows 10.

AMD HD 4000 series graphics on Windows 10.: I have an older video card with AMD HD4670 Radeon Graphics. My Windows 7 system has dual 1080P displays. In windows 7 it was necessary to use the “Scaling” option found in the AMD Catalyst Control Center (CCC) to properly size the image on the HDMI display(picture attached)....
Windows 10 Graphic Cards Feb 2, 2016
AMD Graphics not getting detected. solved