Windows 10: AMD Graphics

Discus and support AMD Graphics in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Do I need AMD Graphics? I dont do gaming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-graphics/80cb1aeb-c457-4ed7-9a76-a0773c5d0144 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GillianYee, Apr 9, 2021.

1. AMD Graphics

Do I need AMD Graphics? I dont do gaming.

:)

GillianYee, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Pavan_N Win User

ATI AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Graphics with dedicated VRAM ATI AMD Radeon R5 M240 always crashes

Hi Daryl,

Thanks for updating.

Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested in previous post? If yes please share the results to assist you further.

I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Graphic drivers and check.

Steps to uninstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

• Press "Windows Logo" + "X" keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on "Device Manager" from that list.
    • Search for the Graphics Card from the device list, right click on it and then select "Uninstall". On the un-installation window, if you have an option: "Delete the driver software for this device" you may select that and
      then remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    • Download the latest Graphics adapter driver setup file from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

If the issue persists follow the steps below.

• Open Task Manager (Ctrl+Shift+Esc)
    • Click the More Details arrow to expand the view
    • Scroll down to Desktop Window Manager (it's in the "Windows Processes" group)
    • Right click it and choose End Task.
    • Check the Abandon unsaved data and shut down box, then click
      Shut Down. (Note: this warning is misleading, Windows will not shut down -- it just restarts the window manager).
    • After a moment, the start menu and taskbar should work again.
    Do let us know the status of the issue. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Windows 10 upgrade fail BSOD - AMD/Intel Hybrid (Switchable) Graphics - Sony Vaio SVE14A26C

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Windows 10 will run on a PC with AMD/Intel Hybrid (Switchable) graphics.

Since Sony has confirmed that you might face BSOD with AMD/Intel Hybrid (Switchable) Graphics SVE14A* computer model. I would suggest you to disable one of the graphic card driver and then try upgrading to Windows 10 and check.

For disabling one of the graphic card follow the steps .

Uninstall the Device Drivers :

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.

b) Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

c) Search for the Graphics Card device from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove
    the corrupted drivers from the computer.

d) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted

Hope it helps.

Reply us back with the update of the issue.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

AMD Graphics

1. AMD Graphics - Similar Threads - AMD Graphics

2. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  3. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  5. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  6. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

7. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  8. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  9. Graphics adapter is AMD 7750 with 6 ports. Windows detects all 6 monitors

Graphics adapter is AMD 7750 with 6 ports. Windows detects all 6 monitors: Graphics adapter is AMD 7750 with 6 ports. Windows detects all 6 monitors but i can extend the desktop to only 4. Monitors 5 and 6 remain black but show they are detected. When trying to extend an error occurs.I have tried extending and duplicating monitors to no avail. I...
  10. Graphics adapter is AMD 7750 with 6 ports. Windows detects all 6 monitors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics adapter is AMD 7750 with 6 ports. Windows detects all 6 monitors: Graphics adapter is AMD 7750 with 6 ports. Windows detects all 6 monitors but i can extend the desktop to only 4. Monitors 5 and 6 remain black but show they are detected. When trying to extend an error occurs.I have tried extending and duplicating monitors to no avail. I...