Windows 10: AMD improvements

Discus and support AMD improvements in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi i recently updated the windows 10 os pc to 1809 but when ever i move my mouse the graphics seems slower and you can notice these lines in it even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KodyA, Feb 5, 2019.

1. KodyA Win User

AMD improvements

hi i recently updated the windows 10 os pc to 1809 but when ever i move my mouse the graphics seems slower and you can notice these lines in it even when i watch movies could you maybe try and improve the amd graphics in next update so its not so notice-able thx hope you look into this.

also on an unrelated note i had an error when i updated my version of windows it gave me error code and it sat trying to update for a 1 and a half days b4 i shut it down then next day i booted it up and “changed my update service BACK to automatically” and clicked the update button again and it installed all the up dates properly except, after the update the lines in the amd graphics was kinda bad anyways hope this help improve your updates in the future.,

From microsoft user,

thanks !

:)

KodyA, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 5, 2019
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Feb 5, 2019
  4. AMD improvements

AMD External events client module stopped working

Hi Jignesh,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to follow below steps and check.

Step 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Step 2: I recommend you to download the Microsoft Safety Scanner from the following link and check if it helps.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-gb/default.aspx

Note: The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Disclaimer: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Method 2: To remove AMD External Events service Module from your computer, please follow the manual instructions below or use an automatic uninstaller product.

• Click the Windows Start Button. In Windows 8, look for Control Panel.
    • Click Control Panel.
    • Click Uninstall a program.
    • Look for AMD External Events in the list of available programs.
    • Click Uninstall.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

AMD improvements

1. AMD improvements - Similar Threads - AMD improvements

2. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  3. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  4. Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]: My computer cannot wake up from sleep. Everything is up to date, clean installation of Windows 11 23h2.Here is for the log from event viewer when it happens computer sleep: event viewer logand here is the system configuration: System AMD 3700x...
  5. Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]

Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]: My computer cannot wake up from sleep. Everything is up to date, clean installation of Windows 11 23h2.Here is for the log from event viewer when it happens computer sleep: event viewer logand here is the system configuration: System AMD 3700x...
  6. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  7. AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...

AMD RadeonTM Graphics Properties 'Windows has stopped this device because it has reported...: I have a problem with my gaming laptop for the past month and it is related to the graphics driver. I am currently using an external monitor so that I can use this machine as I have problems with its monitor.I checked the Device Manager and I see that the graphics for my...
  8. media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3: media driver required before drive partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-driver-needed-though-instaltion-of-windows/25363298-c951-42bc-93ea-5ee6668a7db6
  9. media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3

media driver needed though instaltion of windows 10 or 11 for an amd ryzen 3: media driver required before drive partition https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-driver-needed-though-instaltion-of-windows/25363298-c951-42bc-93ea-5ee6668a7db6
  10. Windows 10 version 1903 includes performance improvements for AMD

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 1903 includes performance improvements for AMD: From Windows Sandbox to light theme to UI improvements, Windows 10 May 2019 Update has plenty to offer. Microsoft’s latest Windows 10 monolithic update also includes performance improvements for AMD-powered computers. Windows 10 version 1903 comes with updated Windows...