Windows 10: AMD Issue

Discus and support AMD Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; AMD will not let me adjust the settings. In further words I just want to get custom resuloutions since my computer is 1366x766 but I really want... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MicrosoftZaco, Sep 13, 2019.

1. AMD Issue

AMD will not let me adjust the settings.

In further words I just want to get custom resuloutions since my computer is 1366x766 but I really want 1920x1080.

AMD Issue 8a448bbc-5379-4226-bfa1-a2a781565bc9?upload=true.png

:)

MicrosoftZaco, Sep 13, 2019
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 13, 2019
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 13, 2019
  4. AMD Issue

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 13, 2019
Thema:

AMD Issue

1. AMD Issue - Similar Threads - AMD Issue

2. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  3. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  4. Blackscreen, AMD Drivers issue

Blackscreen, AMD Drivers issue: Hi, my PC has been blackscreening during random times, whether gaming or idle. The PC processes still runs, but no display. The only way to get it back up and running is to cut off its power supply for a few hours and then reboot it, and everytime it reboots, it runs on low...
  5. Blackscreen, AMD Drivers issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen, AMD Drivers issue: Hi, my PC has been blackscreening during random times, whether gaming or idle. The PC processes still runs, but no display. The only way to get it back up and running is to cut off its power supply for a few hours and then reboot it, and everytime it reboots, it runs on low...
  6. Blackscreen, AMD Drivers issue

7. Blackscreen, AMD Drivers issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....: I installed a windows update and right after that, my AMD radeon TM graphics driver is not working for some reason. In device manager it has a yellow icon and it say "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" . I have tried removing the last...
  9. AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....

AMD graphics issue - "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems....: I installed a windows update and right after that, my AMD radeon TM graphics driver is not working for some reason. In device manager it has a yellow icon and it say "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43" . I have tried removing the last...
  10. BSOD on Windows 11 laptop, AMD driver issue

BSOD on Windows 11 laptop, AMD driver issue: I have previously asked a couple of questions, but there were no resposes after the initial...