Windows 10: amd lpc filter in device manager

Discus and support amd lpc filter in device manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot find The Amd lpc filter in device manager, it is out of date by like 15 years and i want to update it but i cant find it. Please help me out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GabeWebb1, Jul 28, 2021.

1. GabeWebb1 Win User

amd lpc filter in device manager

I cannot find The Amd lpc filter in device manager, it is out of date by like 15 years and i want to update it but i cant find it. Please help me out as soon as you can

:)

GabeWebb1, Jul 28, 2021
  2. Argel Obm Win User

LPC driver needed??

Hi Trixlette,

To better understand your concern, please answer the following:

• What were you doing when you encountered the LPC driver message?
    • What was the Windows version of your computer before Windows 10?
    LPC is a driver from Intel which is required if you're using an old device like a PS/2 mouse or keyboard, or a floppy drive. To install the unknown LPC driver, please do the following:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Expand the Other devices category.
    • Right click the Unknown device.
    • Click Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Click Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer.
    • Click the check box that says, "Show compatible hardware".
    • If you can see a driver from Intel on the list, choose it.
    • Click Next.
    • After installing the driver, click Close.
    • Restart the computer.
    Keep us posted.

Argel Obm, Jul 28, 2021
  3. No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

amd lpc filter in device manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Jul 28, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 28, 2021
Thema:

1. amd lpc filter in device manager - Similar Threads - amd lpc filter

2. AMD GPU not detected in Device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD GPU not detected in Device manager: Well, It started a few days ago when I was playing Valorant that I saw my fps was around 30 to 40 which is unusual so I decided to check my AMD driver settings, and when I right-clicked on my desktop, that's when I saw it was missing So I realized that I just had to reinstall...
  3. AMD GPU not detected in Device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD GPU not detected in Device manager: Well, It started a few days ago when I was playing Valorant that I saw my fps was around 30 to 40 which is unusual so I decided to check my AMD driver settings, and when I right-clicked on my desktop, that's when I saw it was missing So I realized that I just had to reinstall...
  4. AMD GPU not detected in Device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AMD and Task Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD and Task Manager: I have 2 PC's - 1 running AMD,1 running Intel.Both predominately run the same Distributed Computing.My Intel m/c shows on Task Manager 100% cpu usage.My AMD m/c AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor 3.85 GHz shows Task Manager 28-40% cpu usage.However if I load the Open...
  6. AMD and Task Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD and Task Manager: I have 2 PC's - 1 running AMD,1 running Intel.Both predominately run the same Distributed Computing.My Intel m/c shows on Task Manager 100% cpu usage.My AMD m/c AMD Ryzen 9 3950X 16-Core Processor 3.85 GHz shows Task Manager 28-40% cpu usage.However if I load the Open...
  7. filter manager unloading anti cheats

in Windows 10 Gaming
    filter manager unloading anti cheats: my rust closes with no error this is what I see in event viewer fresh windows fresh ram and fresh ssd was happening prior to getting new componts as well any reasons this might be happening or anyway to fix this cant find anything online about it for rust and cant repair the...
  8. filter manager unloading anti cheats

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    filter manager unloading anti cheats: my rust closes with no error this is what I see in event viewer fresh windows fresh ram and fresh ssd was happening prior to getting new componts as well any reasons this might be happening or anyway to fix this cant find anything online about it for rust and cant repair the...
  9. Discrete AMD 560x not showing in task manager but shows in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Discrete AMD 560x not showing in task manager but shows in device manager: Laptop, Acer Nitro 5, model An515-43. As the name says, the discrete gpu which is an AMD 560x is not showing in task manager but shows in device manager with a yellow triangle. Error code 43. I have tried for about 12 hours a half dozen different ways to fix the problem,...
  10. AMD Catalyst Manager

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Catalyst Manager: WHERE does this come from? I did NOT install; did it come from Micro Soft when I changed over to Microsoft 10? My personal settings require Micro soft to have auto updates (which it does) Seems like there's nothing but problems ever since this appeared...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd lpc filter