Windows 10: AMD + Microsoft = new DirectX feature !!

Discus and support AMD + Microsoft = new DirectX feature !! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; “Continuing our strong partnership across PC and Xbox Series XS, we are pleased to be working closely with AMD as we continue to evolve DirectX to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WolfBoy, May 17, 2021.

1. WolfBoy Win User

AMD + Microsoft = new DirectX feature !!

“Continuing our strong partnership across PC and Xbox Series XS, we are pleased to be working closely with AMD as we continue to evolve DirectX to deliver the new generation of gaming graphics with the DirectX 12 Agility SDK, Shader Model 6.6, and DirectStorage for PC. -- Bryan Langley, Graphics Group Program Manager, Microsoft.”Community.amd.com/t5/blogs/create-incredible-gaming-experiences-with-amd-and-microsoft“ What does this mean for gamers? Put simply, what’s good for developers is good for gamers. ”Devblogs.microsoft.com/directx/announcing-dx12agility

:)

WolfBoy, May 17, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

DirectX 12 rumored to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC

Read more: DirectX 12 rumoured to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC

Brink, May 17, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    DirectX 12 rumored to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC

Read more: DirectX 12 rumoured to allow combining AMD and Nvidia cards on same PC

Brink, May 17, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12

Read more: AMD and Nvidia get ready for next-gen DirectX 12 | ZDNet

Brink, May 17, 2021
Thema:

1. AMD + Microsoft = new DirectX feature !! - Similar Threads - AMD Microsoft DirectX

2. DirectX Feature Level

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Feature Level: Why does task manager performance tab show directx feature level 12.1 and dxdiag show feature level 12.2? Why doesn't task manager say 12.2 feature level?Task Manager=========================================================================================DXDIAG...
  3. DirectX Feature Level

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX Feature Level: Why does task manager performance tab show directx feature level 12.1 and dxdiag show feature level 12.2? Why doesn't task manager say 12.2 feature level?Task Manager=========================================================================================DXDIAG...
  4. Microsoft DirectX

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft DirectX: Is DirectX 10 good for gaming ?Is WDDM 1.1 good or bad ?My pc Graphics is Intel GMA X4500 , when I searched about Intel GMA X4500 in internet , I saw that it supports OpenGL 2.1 , but when I checked the OpenGL version by using the app "OpenGL Extension Viewer" , I saw that...
  5. Microsoft DirectX

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft DirectX: Is DirectX 10 good for gaming ?Is WDDM 1.1 good or bad ?My pc Graphics is Intel GMA X4500 , when I searched about Intel GMA X4500 in internet , I saw that it supports OpenGL 2.1 , but when I checked the OpenGL version by using the app "OpenGL Extension Viewer" , I saw that...
  6. Microsoft DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. New in DirectX - Feature Level 12_2

in Windows 10 News
    New in DirectX - Feature Level 12_2: What’s a feature level? If you’re a game developer who has spent any amount of time with computer hardware, or perhaps a computer game which simulates working with it, you will know that graphics cards are not all the same. There’s...
  8. DirectX Feature Level

DirectX Feature Level: I have recently updated my laptop from Windows 7 to Windows 10 but the software package I'm trying to run has an error message saying I need feature level 11 on the DirectX but I only have up to feature level 10. I have DirectX 12 on the laptop. How do I update the feature?...
  9. DirectX Feature level 11.1

DirectX Feature level 11.1: Hello, Some features in a 3D software I am using are unavailable to me because my system does not have DirectX Feature level 11.1. I was wondering if that is something my card cannot handle or if it is something that I have to install? I tried to search for the directX...
  10. Announcing new DirectX 12 features

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing new DirectX 12 features: We’ve come a long way since we launched DirectX 12 with Windows 10 on July 29, 2015. Since then, we’ve heard every bit of feedback and improved the API to enhance stability and offer more versatility. Today, developers using DirectX 12 can build games that have better...