Windows 10: AMD Minimal setup?

Discus and support AMD Minimal setup? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 (64 bit) -1803 version on my Lenovo G500 laptop. It has AMD Radeon HD 8570 (2GB) graphics card, Intel integrated HD graphics... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by archz2, May 14, 2018.

1. archz2 Win User

AMD Minimal setup?

I'm running Windows 10 (64 bit) -1803 version on my Lenovo G500 laptop. It has AMD Radeon HD 8570 (2GB) graphics card, Intel integrated HD graphics 4000, i5 processor, 500 GB SATA Hard disk and 8GB DDR3 RAM.*

I recently tried adrenalin 18.2.1 and 18.4.1 on my machine. The installation of both of these got stuck in midway and froze my laptop. I'm searching for suitable drivers.*

What will AMD Minimal Setup39 MBinstaller actually install on my system running?

1. The latest adrenalin 18.4.1 drivers?

Or

2. It will detect compatibility with my Intel onboard graphics and install the most compatible and stable version of the AMD driver?

Mobile

I'm using this link to download the drivers.*

:)

archz2, May 14, 2018

2. AMD RADEON Graphis

After following these steps
    • Press Windows key + R.
    • Type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter.
    • Click on View Tab, Select Show hidden devices.
    • Click on Scan for Hardware changes.
    • Check if any unknown devices show up and expand the Display Adapters listed in the device list.
    • If the Display device is listed, right click on it >click Properties.
    • In General tab, under device status check for the message. Post back if there is any error message.
    i found AMD RADEON R7 M265 in display adapters but when i was search AMD in windows ,i was not found further when i click right button of touch pad for refresh also not found AMD Graphics catalyst.also i not found any AMD driver in control pannel installed
    programm list...why?

KANCHAN PRASAD, May 15, 2018
  3. David Haz Win User
    Minimized system recovery

Hi.

To address your query about Minimized Image Recovery, it does the following:

• Re-installs the original operating system.
    • Re-installs all original hardware drivers.
    • Does not install trial applications or trial games.

If you have further questions, feel free to post us.

David Haz, May 15, 2018
Thema:

AMD Minimal setup?

1. AMD Minimal setup? - Similar Threads - AMD Minimal setup

2. minimize

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minimize: why can't i open up website after it's been minimized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize/ef4257be-8756-4c15-95f9-1a5cb62db5c8
  3. minimize

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    minimize: why can't i open up website after it's been minimized https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minimize/ef4257be-8756-4c15-95f9-1a5cb62db5c8
  4. minimize

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Notepad minimized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notepad minimized: every time i open notepad is minimized please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notepad-minimized/7820442e-b06d-48e1-b447-02e8f133017b
  6. Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bootcamp Amd driver updates says "Setup has dectected an incompatible build. setup will not...: When I try to download AMD drivers for BC But it doesn't let me download it it say "Setup has detected an incompatible build. Setup will now exit."My pc info:Graphics card: Radeon AMD R9 M380Windows version: Windows 10 64x bit...
  7. Minimize windows on mutli desktop setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Minimize windows on mutli desktop setup: I'm using the small right show desktop line at the task bar to minimize all windows on the screen. (similar to win+m). I changed my homeoffice to a 2 screen setup now. Is it possible to change it somewhere in the settings that that will only minimize the apps on thea ctive...
  8. How do you setup open gl on an amd based pc?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do you setup open gl on an amd based pc?: I have an amd based laptop that according to gpu-z supports open gl. How would I setup open gl with the following cpu :AMD K15 Stoney Ridge Technology and GPU:ATI AMD Radeon R4 Graphics (Lenovo) 1GB? 156768
  9. Windows 10 setup, cannot pull up on-screen keyboard after minimizing it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 setup, cannot pull up on-screen keyboard after minimizing it: Good afternoon, I am trying to install windows on an Asus EeeBook and during install keyboard and touchpad are not working so I managed to connect wireless mouse and all was well. I pulled up onscreen keyboard and after a while I minimized it and now I have no idea how to...
  10. Minimized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minimized: When I click on minimize what ever I am working on, I can never find it again. I click on it, it seems to go down and to the left, where do I go to bring it back so I can work on it or re read it ? earlier windows made life easy this is not easy?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd minimal setup