Windows 10: AMD MSI B350 VR USB C Port Connects and Disconnects Randomly

Discus and support AMD MSI B350 VR USB C Port Connects and Disconnects Randomly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a new USB C to USB C cable for my HTC 10 so I could hook it up to my motherboard's USB C port to get ultra fast response time while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MSMC, May 6, 2018.

1. MSMC Win User

AMD MSI B350 VR USB C Port Connects and Disconnects Randomly

I recently bought a new USB C to USB C cable for my HTC 10 so I could hook it up to my motherboard's USB C port to get ultra fast response time while playing VR games on my phone. But when I plug it in, My computer makes the connection sound and disconnection sound, then proceeds into a symphony of random connection and disconnection soundbites. And on my HTC 10 I see the charging light go on and off inconsistently.

I have tried uninstalling the USB drivers, and since there are no drivers for USB for Windows 10 on MSI's website for my motherboard model, I don't know where to go from here. Please, any help is appreciated. If there is any more info you need, please say so. I would love to use USB 3.1 with VR.

Here are my USB 3.1 Hardware ID's:

PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43BB&SUBSYS_11421B21&REV_02
    PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43BB&SUBSYS_11421B21
    PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43BB&CC_0C0330
    PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_43BB&CC_0C03

I am running Windows 10 x64 with:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1500X (OC'd to 4.025 GHz)
    MoBo: MSI AMD Tomahawk Arctic B350
    RAM: HyperX Fury 8GB 2133MHz (OC'd to 2866 MHz)
    GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Founder's Edition
    SSD: Toshiba OCZ
    HDD: WD 640 GB 5400 RPM
    PSU: HIVE 650 Watt

:)

MSMC, May 6, 2018
Thema:

AMD MSI B350 VR USB C Port Connects and Disconnects Randomly

1. AMD MSI B350 VR USB C Port Connects and Disconnects Randomly - Similar Threads - AMD MSI B350

2. USB-C port not connecting to second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C port not connecting to second monitor: I can't get my Hp Pavillion x360 2020 ed. laptop to connect to my second sceptpe monitor. It connects to 1/2 through the hdmi port. Ive tried a hdmi-usbc adaptor and docking station but it still isnt working....
  3. USB-C port not connecting to second monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C port not connecting to second monitor: I can't get my Hp Pavillion x360 2020 ed. laptop to connect to my second sceptpe monitor. It connects to 1/2 through the hdmi port. Ive tried a hdmi-usbc adaptor and docking station but it still isnt working....
  4. USB Ports Randomly Disconnect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Ports Randomly Disconnect: Hello All,Devices that I plug into my USB ports namely flash drives, two different brands randomly disconnect, and after a week of trying everything I can think of....I´m out of ideas. Every time I hear the three tones that Windows makes when a device is disconnected, I want...
  5. USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly

USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly: Hi! I've had a problem with my USB ports for a few weeks now. Sometimes the mouse disconnects and then reconnects randomly and then it stops working completely, I fix it by rebooting my laptop everytime it happens. This happens inside games but also while I'm browsing. The...
  6. USB ports disconnecting

USB ports disconnecting: Whenever I plug in my wired connection with USB adaptor, my wireless mouse will disconnect randomly and stutter a lot. However, when i unplug my wired connection, my mouse will work perfectly fine. How do I fix this?...
  7. USB C port

USB C port: hello i bought a usb c hub when i plug it in it says that the last usb device was not recognized . in the device manger it says port reset error and there is a yellow warning triangle. what can i do to get this hub to be recognized.[ATTACH] thank you...
  8. USB C Port

USB C Port: I have a USB C port on the back of my desktop and I need to be able to transfer data through it, but it only seems to charge. Is this a windows 10 error or will I just have to buy an adapter to plug my cable into the front?...
  9. USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly

USB Ports disconnecting and reconnecting mouse randomly: Hi! I've had a problem with my USB ports for a few weeks now. Sometimes the mouse disconnects and then reconnects randomly. This usually happens inside games but has also happened while I'm browsing. A few times both my keyboard and mouse disconnects and reconnects but...
  10. AMD B350 chipset x86 support

AMD B350 chipset x86 support: Hello. I know AMD (in a very wise move - pun intended) has retired support for x86 systems, but I have assembled a computer that needs to be x86 because it needs NTVDM to run a 16bit application for controlling a hydroponics device. Yes. I have asked for updates to it but...