Windows 10: AMD Nested Virtualization... When will it be available on mainstream update channel?

Discus and support AMD Nested Virtualization... When will it be available on mainstream update channel? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I'm currently running windows 10 in the development channel to have access to Hyper-V virtual machine version 9.3.. The dev channel is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stingey1960, Jan 20, 2021.

1. AMD Nested Virtualization... When will it be available on mainstream update channel?

Hello,

I'm currently running windows 10 in the development channel to have access to Hyper-V virtual machine version 9.3.. The dev channel is understandably unstable so i'm wondering when the 9.3 virtual machine version will be available in the NON-DEV update channel. Can anyone shed a light on a timeframe?

Thanks!

:)

stingey1960, Jan 20, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Windows Insider Preview: Nested Virtualization

Source: Windows Insider Preview: Nested Virtualization - Windows Virtualization Team Blog - Site Home - TechNet Blogs

Brink, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Cortana and nest

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

At present, Cortana can
    control your smart home devices
    such as

• Turn lights on or off
    • Set the brightness of a light
    • Control a group of lights
    • Set the temperature
    • Turn the thermostat up or down

I would suggest you to check with the Nest support team if the Nest Hello can be
    configured to Cortana commands.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Voyagr12 Win User

AMD Nested Virtualization... When will it be available on mainstream update channel?

Cortana and Nest

I am attempting to connect Cortana with Nest and running into difficulty. I go to the Connected Home. I turn it on, sign in. I click on Nest. I enter my Nest credentials and click Allow. I then get booted back to the Connected Home screen and nothing
    happens. The Nest option still says tap to connect. Cant imagine I am doing anything wrong.. as the steps are straight forward and simple. The only thing I can think of is that my two step verification on my MS account is somehow interfering. Could this
    be the case?

Voyagr12, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

AMD Nested Virtualization... When will it be available on mainstream update channel?

1. AMD Nested Virtualization... When will it be available on mainstream update channel? - Similar Threads - AMD Nested Virtualization

2. How to enable or disable Nested Virtualization for VMs in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Nested Virtualization for VMs in Hyper-V: [ATTACH]PC users can leverage Nested Virtualization feature to run Hyper-V inside of a Hyper-V virtual machine (VM) on a Windows 11 or Windows 10 host machine. This is helpful for running a Visual Studio phone emulator in a virtual machine, or testing configurations that...
  3. Hyper-V machine sometimes gets stuck when enabling wsl2 nested virtualization enabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V machine sometimes gets stuck when enabling wsl2 nested virtualization enabled: I have a machine running a windows 11 VM with nested virtualization enabled. when enabling wsl2 features and restarting the VM sometimes "halts" in the reboot process. seemingly for no reason. other times I have a checkpoint however it works just fine.In general nested...
  4. Hyper-V machine sometimes gets stuck when enabling wsl2 nested virtualization enabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyper-V machine sometimes gets stuck when enabling wsl2 nested virtualization enabled: I have a machine running a windows 11 VM with nested virtualization enabled. when enabling wsl2 features and restarting the VM sometimes "halts" in the reboot process. seemingly for no reason. other times I have a checkpoint however it works just fine.In general nested...
  5. Running Virtualbox+Vagrant inside of WSL2 with nested virtualization

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Running Virtualbox+Vagrant inside of WSL2 with nested virtualization: An interesting read. Running Virtualbox+Vagrant inside of WSL2 with nested virtualization | by Alice Knag | Jul, 2021 | Medium 181985
  6. Hyper-V AMD Nested Virtualization Support

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hyper-V AMD Nested Virtualization Support: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0dumw/hyperv_amd_nested_virtualization_support/
  7. Cortana and nest

in Cortana
    Cortana and nest: So Cortana works with Nest thermostat, but not Nest Hello video doorbell? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-and-nest/42c7eb7f-fc30-436a-b336-31a235ab1231"
  8. Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine: How to: Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine [img] Information Nested Virtualization means that user can enable Hyper-V on existing virtual machines, and run virtual machines and Windows Sandbox on them. To make Nested Virtualization...
  9. Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets?: Anybody heard rumors about when MS might work with AMD to provide nested Hyper-V capability? They provide now only with Intel. 45553
  10. The Weather Channel App update Available in Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Weather Channel App update Available in Store: The Weather Channel App Update Available in Store Version 2016.614.69.0 53352