Windows 10: AMD PC does not boot just emits long 'beep' after updating Windows 10

Discus and support AMD PC does not boot just emits long 'beep' after updating Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a trouble after updating my PC with the package "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4503293)" Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by River Ha, Jun 12, 2019.

1. River Ha Win User

AMD PC does not boot just emits long 'beep' after updating Windows 10

Hello,

I have a trouble after updating my PC with the package
    "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4503293)"
    Then the PC could not boot anymore, what I see and hear are:
    - 4-long-beep cycle.
    - No display, keyboard and mouse sign.
    - Removal of RAMs and GPU board did not change status.

beep-sound:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-BMaLsPHCaRhNtk8KKLCrJRV5jF7yzva

Windows 10 1903 was working normal previously.

Could anyone give me a solution?

Thank you.

:)

River Ha, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

AMD PC does not boot just emits long 'beep' after updating Windows 10

1. AMD PC does not boot just emits long 'beep' after updating Windows 10 - Similar Threads - AMD does boot

2. Windows 10 PC taking really long to boot up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 PC taking really long to boot up.: Hi all: My issue is that my PC would start up in approximately 5-7 seconds (I have an SSD). Then last night I was going to shut down my PC because I was going to bed but I accidentally hit restart. So I was waiting for it to restart and it was stuck on the windows 10 boot...
  3. Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps

in Windows 10 Support
    Pc boots - black screen - 2 beeps: My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2 min. MS-7696 Motherboard. 2 beeps = parity problem. 117310
  4. PC Boots - 2 Beeps - Black Screen

PC Boots - 2 Beeps - Black Screen: My PC was rebooting Modem & Router when it was accidentally turned off. Boots to black screen with two fast beeps & continued to beep twice every 2 min. MS-7696 Motherboard. 2 beeps = parity problem. 117303
  5. Very long Boot time after update 1803

Very long Boot time after update 1803: Goodmorning I've just updated my probook 4530s to 1803 version of windows 10 I have an ssd installed on my notebook. After update the boot time is over 2 minutes. Before the update was really fast, like few seconds. The boot start with the windows logo for few seconds,...
  6. BSOD after long freeze - just web browsing

BSOD after long freeze - just web browsing: Hi all, Over the last few months my desktop has started experiencing BSODs following a freeze/lock up of around 60 seconds. I've not been doing anything on my PC other than web browsing with Chrome. It more commonly occurs when a video is playing in Facebook or Twitter....
  7. PC not booting after an update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    PC not booting after an update: I been running 10 for about a week and this morning it rebooted for an update. Now I have message" reboot and select proper boot device or insert media in selected boot device and press any key" *Sad I tried the Windows 10 dvd I made but all it seems to do is install...
  8. PC SPeaker Not Beeping but PC boots fine??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC SPeaker Not Beeping but PC boots fine??: Hey Guys, I have a small problem with my new motherboard. I installed all the components and it boots just fine the problem is I have the internal PC Speaker hooked up but it does not do the initial beep on startup.. The PC boots and works fine I just don't get the...
  9. Win 10 does not boot after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 does not boot after update: Hi, My PC (win 10 pro 64bit) never boots after any update. I just see a black screen with those little white dots rotating on the lower half of the screen and they do that for hours. That nonsense started with the anniversary update a month or so ago. I have to turn the PC...
  10. 1 Long beep + 3 short beep Asus motherboard

in Windows 10 Support
    1 Long beep + 3 short beep Asus motherboard: Hi guys, I have an Asus Z97A Motherboard/GTX 1080/24GB DDR3Gskill/ 500 GB SSD + 1to HDD and recently when i boot my PC i hear 1 long beep then quickly after 3 short beep.. I've searched in Asus website about the meaning of these beep and it's written that it's a Video...