Windows 10: AMD PC does not boot just emits long 'beep' after updating Windows 10

Discus and support AMD PC does not boot just emits long 'beep' after updating Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a trouble after updating my PC with the package "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4503293)" Then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by River Ha, Jun 12, 2019.

1. River Ha Win User

AMD PC does not boot just emits long 'beep' after updating Windows 10

Hello,

I have a trouble after updating my PC with the package
    "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4503293)"
    Then the PC could not boot anymore, what I see and hear are:
    - 4-long-beep cycle.
    - No display, keyboard and mouse sign.
    - Removal of RAMs and GPU board did not change status.

beep-sound:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-BMaLsPHCaRhNtk8KKLCrJRV5jF7yzva

Windows 10 1903 was working normal previously.

Could anyone give me a solution?

Thank you.

:)

River Ha, Jun 12, 2019
  2. River Ha Win User

Hello,

I have a trouble after updating my PC with the package
    "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4503293)"
    Then the PC could not boot anymore, what I see and hear are:
    - 4-long-beep cycle.
    - No display, keyboard and mouse sign.
    - Removal of RAMs and GPU board did not change status.

beep-sound:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-BMaLsPHCaRhNtk8KKLCrJRV5jF7yzva

Windows 10 1903 was working normal previously.

Could anyone give me a solution?

Thank you.

River Ha, Jun 27, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User

Hi River

A beep code like that indicates a hardware problem on your PC or with your motherboard . . .

The beep codes are different for each Make and Model of PC . . .

What is the Make and exact Model No. of your PC - that will be printed on a sticker on the bottom casing . . .

In the meantime, what you can try is:

Unplug your PC and if it is a laptop, remove the battery

Press and hold the Power button for 30 seconds

Plug your PC back in and if it is a laptop, replace the Battery

Start your PC and see if it boots into Windows

DaveM121, Jun 27, 2019
  4. TJ357 Win User

one long beep no boot

I have a asus a7v8x-la mobo i instaled new memory and all it will do is one long beep a short paus a long beep short paus long beep over and over no boot help

TJ357, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

1. AMD PC does not boot just emits long 'beep' after updating Windows 10 - Similar Threads - AMD does boot

2. Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?: I have recently gotten a new pc and for some reason, every time i go to turn it on it takes a couple minutes for my pc to actually boot up windows. I would press my power button on my pc and the case would light up and start turning on but then the monitors would turn on and...
  3. Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my pc take so long to boot windows?: I have recently gotten a new pc and for some reason, every time i go to turn it on it takes a couple minutes for my pc to actually boot up windows. I would press my power button on my pc and the case would light up and start turning on but then the monitors would turn on and...
  4. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  5. Beep noise after long press of a key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Beep noise after long press of a key: Hello, i have the issue that when i play for example PUBG, windows beeps very repeatedly when i press any button for a longer time. The beeping itself is not the problem but windows stops the input of that key and i have to stop pressing that key for it to work again.Can...
  6. Long constant beep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Long constant beep: Hello, I have a weird problem with my computer it just randomly started this constant beep that doesn't ever stop. My computer works like normal and can do everything I can slightly hear the sound from the stuff that I'm doing on the computer it's just it's overpowered by...
  7. Long constant beep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Long constant beep: Hello, I have a weird problem with my computer it just randomly started this constant beep that doesn't ever stop. My computer works like normal and can do everything I can slightly hear the sound from the stuff that I'm doing on the computer it's just it's overpowered by...
  8. Windows not booting after updating amd radeon driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not booting after updating amd radeon driver: I decided this afternoon to update my AMD Radeon HD 8730m graphics card on my laptop. After downloading and installing the latest update, my screen froze when the installation was finished. Deciding to restart my laptop, it didn't want to boot windows and hasn't wanted since....
  9. Windows 10- beeping and failure to boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10- beeping and failure to boot: My computer, a windows 8 originally that was updated to windows 10, has recently started to beep quickly maybe 20 times and refuses to boot up. It remains on the black/gray screen that usually shows up right after the power button is pressed. i have never had problems like...
  10. PC SPeaker Not Beeping but PC boots fine??

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC SPeaker Not Beeping but PC boots fine??: Hey Guys, I have a small problem with my new motherboard. I installed all the components and it boots just fine the problem is I have the internal PC Speaker hooked up but it does not do the initial beep on startup.. The PC boots and works fine I just don't get the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 gives one short beep and will not boot