Windows 10: amd problem

Discus and support amd problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello there I have a lenovo Z51_70 laptop with intel and amd R9 M375 geraphic card. I can't see my graphics card listed in device manager and also i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hannibal_fk, Mar 4, 2020.

1. amd problem

hello there

I have a lenovo Z51_70 laptop with intel and amd R9 M375 geraphic card.

I can't see my graphics card listed in device manager and also i can't update it. i got error 173

i use DDU before install the update, i install the different versions of drivers, I've tried checking for Windows Updates and all of them didn't work. i also get the AMD VGA from lenovo.com but it won't install. What else should I do ?

pls help me I can't playing game anymore : amd problem 9defb51a-ec13-4de8-87e5-9e06a5fd1d69?upload=true.png

:)

hannibal_fk, Mar 4, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    SSD samsung evo and amd drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be because of the AMD drivers installed on the computer.

Since the Samsung SSD is working fine with the Microsoft AHCI driver, I suggest you to update the AMD driver and check if that helps. To update the AMD drivers follow the steps from the article

Update drivers in Windows 10

If updating the drivers didn’t help, I suggest you to roll back the driver to previous build and check if that helps. To roll back the driver to previous build follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand IDE ATA/ATAPI controllers.
    4. Right click on AMD SATA Controller and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 4, 2020
  4. trt740 Win User

amd problem

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

amd problem

1. amd problem - Similar Threads - amd problem

2. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  3. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AMD Audio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Audio problem: For first, after I updated my AMD software: Adrenalin my AMD Array microphone disappeared and I couldn't change volume.Then I've found a solution: update AMD Audio CoProcessor driver, BUT when I tried to do it it caused a Green Screen of Death and it reverted the driver to...
  6. AMD Audio problem

AMD Audio problem: For first, after I updated my AMD software: Adrenalin my AMD Array microphone disappeared and I couldn't change volume.Then I've found a solution: update AMD Audio CoProcessor driver, BUT when I tried to do it it caused a Green Screen of Death and it reverted the driver to...
  7. Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Video Color Adjustment Problem With AMD 24.1.1 Adrenalin Driver: Hi All I have just upgraded my VGA and purchased a AMD RX 6700. I downloaded and applied its latest driver which is 24.1.1 Adrenalin. However this driver really makes me crazy because I can’t find its video color adjustment settings. There is a display settings part in...
  8. Boot problem with amd 6600 xt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot problem with amd 6600 xt: Computer used to work fine - older core I7 32GB ram, win10 w a old video card. Upgraded to 6600 XT. Have a fairly good 600 watt PS. OCZ Used ddu to get rid of old settings and loaded amd drivers. What is so weird is if you boot, it will fail. Just get black screen and it...
  9. Boot problem with amd 6600 xt

Boot problem with amd 6600 xt: Computer used to work fine - older core I7 32GB ram, win10 w a old video card. Upgraded to 6600 XT. Have a fairly good 600 watt PS. OCZ Used ddu to get rid of old settings and loaded amd drivers. What is so weird is if you boot, it will fail. Just get black screen and it...
  10. Boot problem with amd 6600 xt

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware