Windows 10: AMD R9 M375 driver installation problem

Discus and support AMD R9 M375 driver installation problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone Recently, my laptop suddenly freezed during a gameplay, so i restarted, but the screen is black and the windows won't boot normally,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by zeyadsbaih, Jun 25, 2020.

1. AMD R9 M375 driver installation problem

Hello everyone

Recently, my laptop suddenly freezed during a gameplay, so i restarted, but the screen is black and the windows won't boot normally, so i booted the windows in safe mode, i found that the graphics driver causes the windows to freeze, so i disabled the graphics drivers and the windows booted normally, but now i am trying to reinstall the drivers again and still have the same issue, i applied most of the internet methods and non of them worked so far.

I tried to:

- Update the windows to last version.

- reinstall a clean windows.

- update all of the drivers.

- uninstall AMD drivers using DDU.

- install the graphics driver from device manager.

My device is:

Lenovo ideapad y700 14isk, graphics card AMD R9 M375.

Does this mean that my graphics card got damaged? How can i solve and manage this problem, i need help please.

:)

zeyadsbaih, Jun 25, 2020

2. Windows 10 crashes after installing latest AMD graphics drivers

Hi Mayank,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues with freezing issues after installing the latest AMD graphics drivers.

Ideally, when booting the PC in Safe Mode only basic Windows drivers are loaded and that is the reason the PC will is not crashing. If there is a conflict in drivers with Windows, then you will see a freezing issue on the PC.

One of the things that you can try is installing the older version of AMD graphics drivers and see if you are able to boot the PC normally. The drivers available on

AMD website

Note: Do check for the version installed on your PC before proceeding with the installation of graphics drivers

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 25, 2020
  3. domzorg0 Win User
    Windows 10 freeze randomly (black screen), AMD R9 290X driver

Finally I found the solution.

I give you the steps I acheived, even if some are finally not necessary.

To be sure, I've uninstalled all amd drivers using the AMD CleanUp Utility (amdcleanuputility.exe)

Downloaded the AMD Catalyst 15.7.1 (amd-catalyst-15.7.1-win10-64bit.exe) from the AMD web site.

Launch the installer, select Customize, and install the AMD Display driver, Catalyst Center, .... and deselect the ACP component. I don't know if installing this component give problems, but I've decided to not installing it.

If the Catalyst Control Center fails, you can complete the installation and try again after having reboot the computer.

Once the driver installed, go to Device Manage and check the AMD Radeon R9 200 Series driver's version.

I have 15.200.1062.1002 but you can have 15.200.1062.1004 depending on the version you've downloaded. It works also with the 15.200.1062.1004 version.

VERY IMPORTANT

Launch the AMD Catalyst Control Center, go to Performance tab and select AMD OverDrive.

Check the Enable Graphics OverDrive

In High Performance memory clock settings, by default, you should have 1350 MHz

Down this value by 100 MHz to have 1250 MHz.

Click Apply.

Reboot.

Launch again and check the value in AMD Catalyst Control Center.

Sometimes, I don't know why, the default 1350 MHz is back. Then set 1250 MHz.

Remark:

I have another computer with the same Windows 10, same driver and an AMD Radeon R9 290 graphic card, and I never faced this specific problem. Only with AMD Radeon R9 290X

I hope this will help.

D.

domzorg0, Jun 25, 2020
  4. AMD R9 M375 driver installation problem

amd problem

hello there

I have a lenovo Z51_70 laptop with intel and amd (R9 M375) geraphic card.

I can't see my graphics card listed in device manager and also i can't update
    it. i got error 173

i use DDU before install the update, i install the different versions of drivers, I've tried checking for Windows Updates and
    all of them didn't work. i also get the AMD VGA from lenovo.com but it won't install. What else should I do ?

pls help me I can't playing game anymore AMD R9 M375 driver installation problem :(
    AMD R9 M375 driver installation problem 9defb51a-ec13-4de8-87e5-9e06a5fd1d69?upload=true.png

hannibal_fk, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

AMD R9 M375 driver installation problem

1. AMD R9 M375 driver installation problem - Similar Threads - AMD M375 driver

2. AMD R9 285 issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD R9 285 issue: I put a computer together recently and bought a used Radeon R9 285. It was working fine for the first few days but all of a sudden it stopped working. The PSU is brand new. It works if I uninstall the drivers but as soon as I do install the drivers I get a black screen right...
  3. AMD R9 285 issue

AMD R9 285 issue: I put a computer together recently and bought a used Radeon R9 285. It was working fine for the first few days but all of a sudden it stopped working. The PSU is brand new. It works if I uninstall the drivers but as soon as I do install the drivers I get a black screen right...
  4. AMD R9 270 failing due to driver issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD R9 270 failing due to driver issue: Was using my PC when it unexpectedly crashed. Restarting caused windows to attempt and automatic repair, which does not succeed. Booting into Safe Mode does work, and from there, if I reinstall AMD driver software Adrenaline 20.2.2 with factory reset, the computer the...
  5. AMD R9 380 (as supplied by HP) - latest driver availability

AMD R9 380 (as supplied by HP) - latest driver availability: Hello, I have been experiencing TDRs (116 bugchecks) and 141 LiveKernelEvents whilst using this card on my 1.5 year old HP OMEN 870-095na Windows 10 x64 PC and latest available driver (17.7) as supplied by HP for this card - R9 380. Driver - OMEN by HP 870-000 Desktop PC...
  6. R9 270X 2GB Driver problem.

R9 270X 2GB Driver problem.: Hy I have strange problem with my AMD beta drivers for my gpu. Few days ago I install latest beta drivers. And yesterday windows update install older drivers. *Shock Is there any way to disable those updates? Its very annoying.. Im using windows 10. Update name:...
  7. AMD Radeon R9 380X

AMD Radeon R9 380X: (For those thinking of getting an upgrade for 1080p gaming this Christmas... *Smile ) AMD Radeon R9 380X review feat. Sapphire: The best graphics card for 1080p gaming, priced to fight AMD's Radeon R9 380X fills a gaping hole in the world of graphics cards, and it's...
  8. AMD driver Problem

AMD driver Problem: I have installed Windows 10. I get the following message: "No AMD graphics driver installed or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please instal the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware." I have been to the AMD website, run auto detect and 'run' to...
  9. Best AMD R9 280X Display Driver for W10?

Best AMD R9 280X Display Driver for W10?: Hey guys. What is the best known functioning Windows 10 display driver for the ASUS AMD Radeon R9 280X 3GB graphics card? I tried to update to the latest available from the AMD drivers & support page and I keep constantly experiencing my display driver crashing. It just...
  10. Problem with Radeon R9 290 driver

Problem with Radeon R9 290 driver: Hi everyone. I'm having trouble with my graphics card. I've installed the latest catalyst driver, and everything was working fine and dandy yesterday. But when I started my computer today the screen went all black with the message no signal on my monitor. I've turned off...