Windows 10: AMD Radeon 18.10.1 driver bring Windows 10 October 2018 Update support

Discus and support AMD Radeon 18.10.1 driver bring Windows 10 October 2018 Update support in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Windows 10 October 2018 Update is likely to re-launch this month and the companies have started to prepare the software drivers to avoid unexpected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Oct 13, 2018.

1. WinLatest New Member

AMD Radeon 18.10.1 driver bring Windows 10 October 2018 Update support

Windows 10 October 2018 Update is likely to re-launch this month and the companies have started to prepare the software drivers to avoid unexpected issues. AMD has released new Radeon drivers with support for Windows 10 October 2018 Update, also known as version 1809.

Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1 adds full support for Windows 10 October 2018 Update and it also adds support for Black Ops 4. According to the changelog, AMD has made some improvements to address bugs hitting high-performance systems.

The update comes with the following changes:

• This update adds support for Windows 10 October 2018 Update.
    • If you play Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, you will notice up to 5% faster performance improvements while using Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1 on the Radeon RX Vega 64 (8GB) graphics card.
    • The performance of Black Ops 4 on Radeon AMD Radeon 18.10.1 driver bring Windows 10 October 2018 Update support 2122.png RX 580 (8GB) graphics with Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.10.1 has improved by up to 6% faster performance.

The update fixes a number of issues including a bug where HDMI Audio Drivers may not upgrade. Another bug where Fortnite may experience lighting corruption has been addressed and this only happened when effects quality was set to High or Epic. Here’s the full list of fixes:

• This update includes fixes for a bug that affected system with 16+ CPU cores where the devices experienced a random system reboot when upgrading Radeon Software.
    • If you play Sea of Thieves, you may have noticed weird flickering textures on PCs with multi GPU system configurations. This has been addressed in the latest release.

AMD is aware of some known issues in this build. The company says that you may experience lag or stutter when dragging Microsoft Office apps.

You can upgrade your Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition to version 18.10.1 before Microsoft delivers the Windows 10 October 2018 Update to your device. If you’re already on October update, you’re still recommended to install new updates for your AMD driver to suffer through fewer issues.

It’s worth noting that Windows 10 October 2018 Update is currently blocked as Microsoft pulled it after it received some isolated reports claiming data loss on an extremely small number of systems.

The post AMD Radeon 18.10.1 driver bring Windows 10 October 2018 Update support appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Oct 13, 2018

2. How can I prevent Windows update from installing the AMD Radeon HD 7520G driver?

On Windows 10, my AMD Radeon HD 7520G works well with the driver suggested by AMD, which is 15.7.1 or 15.200.1062.1004 from 2015.

Windows update installs version 16.40.2301 dated 3-8-2018, which fails to load after boot. and causes certain applications to run slow

How do I prevent Update from installing the 2018 driver?

Arthur Lortie, Oct 13, 2018
  3. PaulGo Win User
    Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

AMD Driver

​​ Radeon Software Crimson Edition Graphics Driver Installer for Windows 10 64-Bit

The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition contains the following:

• AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Display Driver version 15.30.1025.1001
    Compatible Operating Systems: Windows® 10 64-bit
    Included Highlights: Visit the Features section below to learn more about the following:

• ​Radeon Settings
    • New Install UI
    • Liquid VR
    • Asynchronous Shaders
    • Shader Cache
    • Optimized Flip Queue Size
    • Freesync™ Enhancements
    • Custom Resolution Support
    • Frame Pacing Enhancements
    • Frame Rate Target Control Enhancements
    • Updated Video Feature support for 'Carrizo' products
    • Power Optimization
    • Directional Scaling
    • Dynamic Contrast Update
    • DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 support

Desktop

PaulGo, Oct 13, 2018
  4. AMD Radeon 18.10.1 driver bring Windows 10 October 2018 Update support

AMD Releases Crimson ReLive Beta Driver for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

AMD today have released the latest (unnumbered) Beta version of their Radeon Crimson ReLive driver suite for Radeon graphics, which brings with it "Beta level support for the latest version of Microsoft's Windows 10 Operating System". Naturally, AMD says it should be considered "as is", which is always refreshing to see in a driver release. This update should improve users' experience when dealing with the Fall Creators Update's extended Mixed Reality features, so if you have one of those headsets ready to go and to power 343 Industries' "Halo Recruit" Experience please do and report back to this news editor. There's a list of known issues under MR and the Fall Creators Update, though, so be sure to check that list after the break. Follow the link below for AMD's driver download page.

AMD Radeon 18.10.1 driver bring Windows 10 October 2018 Update support rhbFuLISMhC6xwwj_thm.jpg

AMD Radeon 18.10.1 driver bring Windows 10 October 2018 Update support HKHsnLhE2uHSgybb_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Crimson ReLive Beta Edition Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Drivers

Known Issues
    • Mixed Reality headsets may fail to render when running in Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
    • A limited number of displays may exhibit brief signal loss periodically.
    • System hang may occur during Mixed Reality 360 videos playback on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
    • An HDCP error code may be observed while playing Blu-Ray content on a secondary attached display.
    • Radeon WattMan profiles and settings may not persisting after resuming from sleep.
    • A system restart or hang may be observed when launching DX12 applications on Multi GPU enabled system configurations with Radeon ReLive enabled.
    Source: AMD

Raevenlord, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

AMD Radeon 18.10.1 driver bring Windows 10 October 2018 Update support

1. AMD Radeon 18.10.1 driver bring Windows 10 October 2018 Update support - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon driver

2. AMD Radeon Drivers not getting updated in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon Drivers not getting updated in windows 10: I am trying to update my AMD Radeon M430 but the device manager shows that the best version is already installed. However, the version I have currently installed in from 2016. I have tried downloading and running the update manually but it still shows that the old drivers are...
  3. AMD Radeon Drivers not gtting updated in windows 10

AMD Radeon Drivers not gtting updated in windows 10: I am trying to update my AMD Radeon M430 but the device manager shows that the best version is already installed. However, the version I have currently installed in from 2016. I have tried downloading and running the update manually but it still shows that the old drivers are...
  4. AMD Radeon Driver Problem - Windows 10

AMD Radeon Driver Problem - Windows 10: Hey There! I have problem with my AMD Radeon HD 6600M and 6700M Series Display Adapter. Problem: When I Install Drivers for AMD Radeon HD 6600M and 6700M Series Display Adapter, My Laptop Screen becomes Black and Nothing shows Up. If I put my Laptop in that condition then...
  5. windows 10 october 2018 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 october 2018 update: to the mother **** of Windows. I have two computer down because your stupid update and no solution out available when google it or coming to negligent support **** page. since november I am without computers thanks to the mother **** and the Smart idiots of Microsoft. you...
  6. Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Windows 10 October 2018 Update was installed - cannot now open "settings" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-2018-update/f6308891-f012-4f0d-a3d8-a3e5009feda3
  7. Windows 10 October 2018 Update

Windows 10 October 2018 Update: I have really bad network, so I cant install directly. can I download Windows 10 October 2018 Update ISO and install that via USB or DVD ? how to do that ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-october-2018-update/f81609b8-ec1a-4328-b407-d998d0c8ddc4
  8. Windows 10 October 2018 update.

Windows 10 October 2018 update.: I am eagerly waiting for the new windows update, I checked windows update and also clicked on "check for updates" button, but there were no new updates, a news had came that Microsoft released that update on 9th October, but its already 19, Is my device ineligible? How do I...
  9. windows 10 october update 2018

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 october update 2018: hi joydeep sir what bug fixes included in this update for windows 10 october 1809 and aslo what features included. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/windows-10-october-update-2018/9b39add1-fba9-40d1-8693-31aaf4cc4c1b
  10. Nvidia drivers and the Windows 10 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia drivers and the Windows 10 October 2018 Update: Don't forget to uninstall and reinstall your Nvidia drivers after updating to the Windows 10 October 2018 update. After the update it appears the Nvidia drivers are installed properly, however they are not fully installed. The Nvidia driver entry is missing from the Program...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radeon 530 driver windows 10 1809