Windows 10: AMD Radeon Audio crashes each time after Windows update

Discus and support AMD Radeon Audio crashes each time after Windows update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi there boys and girls!Could please anyone assist in my case.I've got Windows 10x64 and AMD Radeon RX480 GPU setup there. Everything is working fine... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MROOKLYN ZOO, Jan 22, 2022.

1. AMD Radeon Audio crashes each time after Windows update

Hi there boys and girls!Could please anyone assist in my case.I've got Windows 10x64 and AMD Radeon RX480 GPU setup there. Everything is working fine before the regular Auto Microsoft Windows update is installed.After it happens the Audio module or something crashes and my Monitor speakers connected with GPU via Display port cable start to make cracking noise so my ears die even at 1% volume.If you go inside Sound Control Panel - the equalizer bar relating to my Monitor speakers shown active and "streaming" something even I got no Audio source in progress.After I reinstall AMD Radeon GPU dri

:)

MROOKLYN ZOO, Jan 22, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

AMD Radeon Settings update CRASHES

Hi,

It is possible your AMD Radeon Settings crashes after update due to compatibility issue. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you get any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does this happen only when you watch videos?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Driver Error AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000

ok, it didn't work after all. windows update has seemingly installed another
    driver update for my amd mobility radeon hd 5000, this time breaking it again.

i tried what you suggested step by step, but that didn't work either. I'll try it again with running a win 7 driver in compatibility between steps two and three and keep you posted on the results.

WanjaLeuthold, Jan 22, 2022
  4. AMD Radeon Audio crashes each time after Windows update

AMD RADEON Graphis

After following these steps
    • Press Windows key + R.
    • Type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter.
    • Click on View Tab, Select Show hidden devices.
    • Click on Scan for Hardware changes.
    • Check if any unknown devices show up and expand the Display Adapters listed in the device list.
    • If the Display device is listed, right click on it >click Properties.
    • In General tab, under device status check for the message. Post back if there is any error message.
    i found AMD RADEON R7 M265 in display adapters but when i was search AMD in windows ,i was not found further when i click right button of touch pad for refresh also not found AMD Graphics catalyst.also i not found any AMD driver in control pannel installed
    programm list...why?

KANCHAN PRASAD, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

AMD Radeon Audio crashes each time after Windows update

1. AMD Radeon Audio crashes each time after Windows update - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon Audio

2. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  3. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  4. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. AMD Radeon Audio crashes each time after Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon Audio crashes each time after Windows update: Hi there boys and girls!Could please anyone assist in my case.I've got Windows 10x64 and AMD Radeon RX480 GPU setup there. Everything is working fine before the regular Auto Microsoft Windows update is installed.After it happens the Audio module or something crashes and my...
  6. AMD Radeon Audio crashes each time after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Radeon Audio crashes each time after Windows update: Hi there boys and girls!Could please anyone assist in my case.I've got Windows 10x64 and AMD Radeon RX480 GPU setup there. Everything is working fine before the regular Auto Microsoft Windows update is installed.After it happens the Audio module or something crashes and my...
  7. Windows 10 crashes multiple times after each update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes multiple times after each update: This time crashed only 3 times, bluescreen that collects data and reports it to MS. Each time I lose data, always pinned tabs in Edge, this time it lost all my Bluetooth connections, and several of them are extremely difficult to reconnect. I will discover other data lost. Is...
  8. Windows not booting after updating amd radeon driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows not booting after updating amd radeon driver: I decided this afternoon to update my AMD Radeon HD 8730m graphics card on my laptop. After downloading and installing the latest update, my screen froze when the installation was finished. Deciding to restart my laptop, it didn't want to boot windows and hasn't wanted since....
  9. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: Why do I have this on my computer? I don't play games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon/6b7296b3-6ea9-4f13-9a55-8e2384167250
  10. AMD radeon crash help please

AMD radeon crash help please: Basically when I play certain games the screen randomly turns to a random color and audio stops, I have to turn my pc off and on to do anything. When I get on I get this error message that says some like "AMD radeon settings have been reset to default due to unexpected system...