Windows 10: AMD Radeon Driver Problem - Windows 10

Discus and support AMD Radeon Driver Problem - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey There! I have problem with my AMD Radeon HD 6600M and 6700M Series Display Adapter. Problem: When I Install Drivers for AMD Radeon HD 6600M and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by D_Gamer_007, Nov 23, 2020.

1. AMD Radeon Driver Problem - Windows 10

Hey There!
    I have problem with my AMD Radeon HD 6600M and 6700M Series Display Adapter.

Problem:

When I Install Drivers for AMD Radeon HD 6600M and 6700M Series Display Adapter, My Laptop Screen becomes Black and Nothing shows Up. If I put my Laptop in that condition then it turns off automatically and after that when I start my Laptop It show the Temperature Error screen [90deg Celsius Something like this] and after that when My Laptop Starts, the screen becomes too blurry Resolution decreases automatically.

I have Intel Integrated Graphics too and they work perfectly.

I have tried to install Drivers from Windows Update and they didn't work.

I also have downloaded drivers from AMD website and they didn't work.

I also have tried to download driver pack from Laptop's Manufacturers Website but the Site does not have option for windows 10 for my serial number.

AMD Device Details

> Whistler [ Radeon HD 6630M/6650M/6750M/7670M/7690M ]

My Laptop Details:

HP ENVY 15

Windows 10 64-Bit

8.00 GB RAM

Crucial SSD 240 GB

:)

D_Gamer_007, Nov 23, 2020

2. Driver Error AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000

ok, it didn't work after all. windows update has seemingly installed another
    driver update for my amd mobility radeon hd 5000, this time breaking it again.

i tried what you suggested step by step, but that didn't work either. I'll try it again with running a win 7 driver in compatibility between steps two and three and keep you posted on the results.

WanjaLeuthold, Nov 23, 2020
  3. PaulGo Win User
    Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

AMD Driver

​​ Radeon Software Crimson Edition Graphics Driver Installer for Windows 10 64-Bit

The AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition contains the following:

• AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition Display Driver version 15.30.1025.1001
    Compatible Operating Systems: Windows® 10 64-bit
    Included Highlights: Visit the Features section below to learn more about the following:

• ​Radeon Settings
    • New Install UI
    • Liquid VR
    • Asynchronous Shaders
    • Shader Cache
    • Optimized Flip Queue Size
    • Freesync™ Enhancements
    • Custom Resolution Support
    • Frame Pacing Enhancements
    • Frame Rate Target Control Enhancements
    • Updated Video Feature support for 'Carrizo' products
    • Power Optimization
    • Directional Scaling
    • Dynamic Contrast Update
    • DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 support

Desktop

PaulGo, Nov 23, 2020
  4. NMUK Win User

AMD Radeon Driver Problem - Windows 10

AMD ATI Radeon HD 3450

Hi,

After many users reporting the same issue after AMD Windows 10 Nov 2017 update where rolling back driver was not working we found the steps to resolve this for all of them at AMD mobility Radeon HD4500 not working after windows 10 update - Windows 10 Help Forums

Extracted steps from this article and post by psylocyble/jcorallo:

• Device Manager
    • Display Adapters and right click on your installed adapter
    • Choose Update Driver
    • "Browse my computer for driver software"
    • Click "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"
    • In the list choose an older driver and click Next

In our case it was the 2015 driver which resolved the issue for most users.

Microsoft or ATI/AMD have made an major mistake in releasing these updates as we have received many calls in the last 3 working days from clients, for some reason is using Microsoft generic drivers instead after the update.

Hope this helps you and others.

Thema:

AMD Radeon Driver Problem - Windows 10

1. AMD Radeon Driver Problem - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon Driver

2. Amd Radeon 6630m drivers not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Amd Radeon 6630m drivers not working on windows 10: I have installed even Leahcat drivers but they are not working on windows 10 my laptop is Sony vpccb15fg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-6630m-drivers-not-working-on-windows-10/b46c6666-048c-40bd-bd0f-f65230ecad84
  3. Amd Radeon 6630m drivers not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Amd Radeon 6630m drivers not working on windows 10: I have installed even Leahcat drivers but they are not working on windows 10 my laptop is Sony vpccb15fg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-6630m-drivers-not-working-on-windows-10/b46c6666-048c-40bd-bd0f-f65230ecad84
  4. AMD display driver/Radeon Software update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD display driver/Radeon Software update problem: I have installed the latest AMD display driver Radeon Software on my Asus Rog Strix Laptop, however, each time windows update trying to update this driver to an older version.In device manager, it shows the latest driver is installed but in windows update, it's trying to...
  5. AMD display driver/Radeon Software update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD display driver/Radeon Software update problem: I have installed the latest AMD display driver Radeon Software on my Asus Rog Strix Laptop, however, each time windows update trying to update this driver to an older version.In device manager, it shows the latest driver is installed but in windows update, it's trying to...
  6. AMD Radeon Drivers not getting updated in windows 10

AMD Radeon Drivers not getting updated in windows 10: I am trying to update my AMD Radeon M430 but the device manager shows that the best version is already installed. However, the version I have currently installed in from 2016. I have tried downloading and running the update manually but it still shows that the old drivers are...
  7. AMD Radeon Drivers not gtting updated in windows 10

AMD Radeon Drivers not gtting updated in windows 10: I am trying to update my AMD Radeon M430 but the device manager shows that the best version is already installed. However, the version I have currently installed in from 2016. I have tried downloading and running the update manually but it still shows that the old drivers are...
  8. AMD Radeon Drivers

AMD Radeon Drivers: I have a Dell Inspiron 15 3000 laptop. The last build that worked correctly was 1803. All builds after that have had bad AMD Radeon video drivers. Driver updates from AMD do not solve the problem. Windows works in Safe Mode but studders in normal boot on all apps and...
  9. AMD Radeon drivers

AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731
  10. Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Latest AMD Radeon Graphics Driver for Windows 10: Latest AMD Radeon Video Driver Released [img] Information Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 18.3.4 Optional Release Date: March 26, 2018 Driver Version: 17.50.33.05 (Windows Driver Store Version 23.20.15033.5003) AMD CCC WHQL Video Driver Download Link Release...