Windows 10: Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

Discus and support Amd Radeon Graphics Crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Aradhay Singh, Oct 11, 2022.

1. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like uninstalling the driver then reinstalling it from either amd website or recommended drivers from dell websites none worked. Use Amd cleanup utility tool then let it windows updates check do its thing, that failed too. I told him that its time you show it to shop for repair as I think something is wrong with the hardware it

:)

Aradhay Singh, Oct 11, 2022
  2. Amin_639 Win User

amd radeon graphics

So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help??

Amin_639, Oct 11, 2022
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    AMD Radeon Settings update CRASHES

Hi,

It is possible your AMD Radeon Settings crashes after update due to compatibility issue. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you get any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does this happen only when you watch videos?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Oct 11, 2022
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

Windows 10 crashing during Installation of AMD Radeon Drivers Installation and is also not in Task Manager

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that the PC crash when trying to install AMD drivers. I’ll certainly assist you with this.

However, please let us know:

• When you say “every attempt of reinstalling it causes the PC to crash”, do you receive a Blue Screen error?
    • What is the error message that you get?

I would suggest you to try downloading the AMD Auto-Detect software, which will automatically detect the graphics card and install the drivers. To download AMD Auto-Detect, visit the website
    https://www.amd.com/en/support and click on Download Now for Auto-Detect and Install Radeon™ Graphics Drivers for Windows.

You can also try installing an older version of drivers from
    https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500-series/radeon-rx-580
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Tenforo, Oct 11, 2022
Thema:

Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

1. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash - Similar Threads - Amd Radeon Graphics

2. Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver: I have a pretty old HP laptop with intel core i5 2nd gen. It has AMD Radeon 6470M as dedicated graphics card and intel hd 3000 as integrated graphics. I fresh-installed windows 7 sp1 with which the laptop originally came and then installed intel graphics driver. It was all...
  3. Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes on installing AMD Radeon 6470M graphics driver: I have a pretty old HP laptop with intel core i5 2nd gen. It has AMD Radeon 6470M as dedicated graphics card and intel hd 3000 as integrated graphics. I fresh-installed windows 7 sp1 with which the laptop originally came and then installed intel graphics driver. It was all...
  4. Code 43 - AMD Radeon Graphics

Code 43 - AMD Radeon Graphics: So I own an Asus TUF A15 Laptop with an AMD 4800H and an RTX 3050. I would like to clarify that I need the Radeon Graphics Software properly running so I can run my display at 144hz, which is the issue I am currently trying to deal withEvery now and then, drivers would...
  5. Code 43 - AMD Radeon Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 - AMD Radeon Graphics: So I own an Asus TUF A15 Laptop with an AMD 4800H and an RTX 3050. I would like to clarify that I need the Radeon Graphics Software properly running so I can run my display at 144hz, which is the issue I am currently trying to deal withEvery now and then, drivers would...
  6. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  7. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  8. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  9. amd radeon graphics

amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  10. amd Radeon graphics issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    amd Radeon graphics issue: Hi I have just upgraded to win10 my system runs 2 Radeon hd 4890 cards in cross fire and Windows 10 keeps encountering problems running with these cards in cross fire it will run in basic modes but the graphics look terrible 11703