Windows 10: amd Radeon graphics issue

Discus and support amd Radeon graphics issue in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi I have just upgraded to win10 my system runs 2 Radeon hd 4890 cards in cross fire and Windows 10 keeps encountering problems running with these... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ikledud, Aug 1, 2015.

1. ikledud Win User

amd Radeon graphics issue

Hi I have just upgraded to win10 my system runs 2 Radeon hd 4890 cards in cross fire and Windows 10 keeps encountering problems running with these cards in cross fire it will run in basic modes but the graphics look terrible

:)

ikledud, Aug 1, 2015
  2. XP ROCKS. Win User

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

Item Value

Name AMD Radeon HD 8570

PNP Device ID PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6611&SUBSYS_21211028&REV_00\4&51F456D&0&0008

Adapter Type AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6611), Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. compatible

Adapter Description AMD Radeon HD 8570 <== Your intel graphics adapter

Radeon Software Crimson Edition Graphics Driver Installer for Windows 10 64-Bit.

Desktop

Supported Products

Radeon Product Compatibility

Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.7.3 is compatible with the following AMD Radeon products.

Note that AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury, Radeon™ Pro Duo, and Radeon™ RX 400 Series graphics are only supported by Radeon Software Crimson Edition on Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit.​​

AMD Desktop Product Family Compatibility​

Radeon™ RX 480 AMD Radeon™ R9 300 Series Graphics

Radeon™ RX 47​​​0 AMD Radeon™ R9 2​00 Series Graphics

Radeon™ RX 46​​​0 AMD Radeon™ R7 300 Series Graphics

AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo AMD Radeon™ R7 200 Series Graphics

AMD Radeon™ R9 Fury Series Graphics AMD Radeon™ HD 8500 - HD 8900 Series Graphics

XP ROCKS., Aug 1, 2015
  3. slance310 Win User
    HDD formatting windows 10

Hi,

There are newer drivers available from AMD but they include this disclaimer...

Note the comment about "Limited Support"... You may be better off keeping what you have...

Mobility Radeon™ Family Compatibility

Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.4.4 is a notebook reference graphics driver with limited support for system vendor specific features.

​Radeon Mobility Product Family Compatibility

AMD Radeon™ R9 M3​00 Series Graphics
    AMD Radeon™ R7 M200 Series Graphics

AMD Radeon™ R7 M300 Series Graphics
    AMD Radeon™ R5 M200 Series Graphics

AMD Radeon™ R5 M300 Series Graphics
    AMD Radeon™ HD 8500M - HD 8900M Series Graphics

AMD Radeon™ R9 M200 Series Graphics
    AMD Radeon™ HD 7700M - HD 7900M Series Graphics​​​​​​​​​

You may have more luck finding a program to switch your graphics at Acers website for your specific machine... One of my machines came with a 3rd party program to do this, but my HP laptop had "Switchable Graphics" that was part of the AMD driver supplied
    by HP...

I actually don't have a clue as to how that is being done now as my machine is 4 years old...

slance310, Aug 1, 2015
Thema:

amd Radeon graphics issue

1. amd Radeon graphics issue - Similar Threads - amd Radeon graphics

2. Code 43 - AMD Radeon Graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 43 - AMD Radeon Graphics: So I own an Asus TUF A15 Laptop with an AMD 4800H and an RTX 3050. I would like to clarify that I need the Radeon Graphics Software properly running so I can run my display at 144hz, which is the issue I am currently trying to deal withEvery now and then, drivers would...
  3. Code 43 - AMD Radeon Graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 - AMD Radeon Graphics: So I own an Asus TUF A15 Laptop with an AMD 4800H and an RTX 3050. I would like to clarify that I need the Radeon Graphics Software properly running so I can run my display at 144hz, which is the issue I am currently trying to deal withEvery now and then, drivers would...
  4. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  5. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

Amd Radeon Graphics Crash: my friend has an intel laptop from dell with radeon r7 m440 g card but all of a sudden his card has stopped working, whenever open a game his gpu times out / crash its utilizations goes the 0-1% to straight 100% then 0% again and then stays zero. we tried so many things like...
  6. Amd Radeon Graphics Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  8. amd radeon graphics

amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  9. Lenovo 130 15AST AMD Radeon R3 Graphics Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo 130 15AST AMD Radeon R3 Graphics Issue: Hi guys...I am in great need of help... my Laptop upon windows installation displays text perfectly but fails to play videos due to lack of graphics driver for the graphics card. Upon installation of the driver text starts disappearing and some icons in settings a...
  10. Issue with AMD A6 with Radeon R4 graphics driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with AMD A6 with Radeon R4 graphics driver: My screen is starts freezing after update AMD A6 with Radeon R4 graphics driver on windows 10 64 bit OS .So I uninstalled the display driver and restart my laptop but now I am not able to ajdust my screen brightness and if I installs same driver again then same problem...