Windows 10: AMD Radeon HD 7730M - Failed Installation after Clean format.

Discus and support AMD Radeon HD 7730M - Failed Installation after Clean format. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hello all! This is my first post on tenforums. I've being trying to solve an issue for the last 6 months or so. My AMD Radeon HD 7730M (2GB) refuses... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Noobgamer0111, Jun 15, 2020.

1. AMD Radeon HD 7730M - Failed Installation after Clean format.

Hello all!

This is my first post on tenforums. I've being trying to solve an issue for the last 6 months or so. My AMD Radeon HD 7730M (2GB) refuses to allow AMD drivers and necessary software to be installed on my Dell Inspiron 15R 7520 SE (April 2012).

Win Version: Win 10 Pro 1809 (17763.1282, fresh install after format).
    I've made an AMD Community post about this issue: Need help - Code 31 and whole host of other iss... | Community
    Specs for reference:
    CPU: Intel Core i7-3612QM @2.10GHz
    RAM: 2x4GB DDR3 @1600MHz
    GPU (integrated): Intel HD Graphics 4000
    GPU (dedicated): AMD Radeon HD 7730M.

My issues so far:

It started in December 2019. I received a DPC Watchdog Violation GSOD (was using Win Insider build). I attempted to fix it using SFC and DISM. Failure. Backed up Uni content on a separate USB drive.
    Had to do a full Reset of PC (wiped all content on drives).

Created a Win10 1909 USB (latest in Dec!), successful installation. Attempts to install AMD drivers with amd.com drivers, then Guru-3D drivers. Both failed and resulted in BSOD of Inaccessible Boot Device.
    Between Dec 2019 and now, I have been trying to use AMD's software to install. I have tried using DDU and AMD Cleanup Utility. Safe Mode, no Internet and no antivirus at time of install, also failed. Woopee!

Skip to June 8th, 2020. Recently, attempted to install Dell drivers. Same DPC Watchdog BSOD. This time, managed to corrupt copy of Windows so hard that Windows Modules Installer Worker was continuously running, the CPU peaking at 100% usage, Disk at 100% usage, and taskbar and Desktop flashing. Chrome and File Explorer being closed down every five minutes.

Stuff got broken. So I had to wipe the drive for the second time and install Win 10 Pro 1809 17736.1282. Same issues as before.

I just want to play CoD 4 at 90FPS again and not being had over by AMD.

No one in the AMD Community and Dell has put out a viable fix. All attempts seem to be based on luck and prayers.

:)

Noobgamer0111, Jun 15, 2020

2. Windows update failed to install my display driver amd radeon HD 7730M

Windows update has failed to install my display driver amd radeon HD 7730M and neither allowing me to install it manually from the AMD website or from the dell website on which the driver is available. I am using Dell Inspiron 15R SE laptop. I downloaded
    the driver manually from the dell website when the windows update failed to install it automatically but it seems that it is not allowing me to install it manually as well. I am getting an error message when i try to install it manually as "Operation Failed".
    I play games on my laptop and i desperately need my amd catalyst control center as well as switchable graphics. Please help me out and respond as soon as possible.

p.s My OS is windows 10 64-bit and i am having this problem since when i upgraded to windows 10. please contact me on this email id

SannanUl Haq, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    AMD Radeon HD 3450

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As per the device manufacturer’s support site, the graphics card is not designed to support Windows 10, the drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450 graphics card are available only up to Windows 8, you can try with installing
    AMD Catalyst software Suite for Windows 8/8.1 in compatibility
    mode and see if it helps.

• Right click the applications installation file (exe), select
      Properties andgo toCompatibility
      Tab.
    • Select the appropriate options from the list.
    • Click Apply/OK.
    • Right Click the file and select the
      Run as administrator option to install.

I also suggest to check in device manager if the PC has integrated graphics or get in touch with the device manufacturer to check the same. You can also get the complete device specifications by entering the System Service tag
    Here.

Hope the information is helpful.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Jun 15, 2020
  4. AMD Radeon HD 7730M - Failed Installation after Clean format.

Driver Error AMD Mobility Radeon HD 5000

ok, it didn't work after all. windows update has seemingly installed another
    driver update for my amd mobility radeon hd 5000, this time breaking it again.

i tried what you suggested step by step, but that didn't work either. I'll try it again with running a win 7 driver in compatibility between steps two and three and keep you posted on the results.

WanjaLeuthold, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

AMD Radeon HD 7730M - Failed Installation after Clean format.

1. AMD Radeon HD 7730M - Failed Installation after Clean format. - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon 7730M

2. amd radeon software failed to update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    amd radeon software failed to update: i am trying to update my amd driver to 21.10.2 but it tells me update failed i have no clue why my pc specs ryzen 5 4650g16gb ram 3200mhzno gpu its integrated...
  3. AMD Radeon HD 6620G updat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Radeon HD 6620G updat: How do I update AMD Radeon HD 6620G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-hd-6620g-updat/5121767e-b05b-4dc5-8a68-8f8ce430b31d
  4. AMD RADEON HD 7670 M IS NOT DETECTED

AMD RADEON HD 7670 M IS NOT DETECTED: HELLO, I HAVE DELL INSPIRON 15 3521 INTEL[R] CORE i3 3227U WITH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 AND AMD RADEON HD 7670 M BUT NOW ONLY INTEL IS WORKING AMD IS NOT. I HAVE TRIED RESETTING MY PC AND REINSTALLED FRESH WINDOWS BUT AMD IS STILL NOT FOUND WHEN I RUN RADEON SOFTWARE IT POPS...
  5. AMD Radeon HD 7730M - Failed Installation after Clean format.

AMD Radeon HD 7730M - Failed Installation after Clean format.: Hello all! This is my first post on tenforums. I've being trying to solve an issue for the last 6 months or so. My AMD Radeon HD 7730M (2GB) refuses to allow AMD drivers and necessary software to be installed on my Dell Inspiron 15R 7520 SE (April 2012). Win Version: Win 10...
  6. AMD Radeon HD 3450

AMD Radeon HD 3450: So I recently purchased a refurbished PC, which is: Dell Optiplex 980 x64 based. It has the following basic specs: CPU: i5 650, 3.20GHz (Dual-Core) RAM: 8GB Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 3450 When I tried to run a few games like...
  7. AMD Radeon HD 7400M driver not founded

in Windows 10 Customization
    AMD Radeon HD 7400M driver not founded: [ATTACH]I can't find a driver forAMD Radeon HD 7400M if there is a solution plz tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-hd-7400m-driver-not-founded/374a768e-af80-42a8-b303-91ab6e3b13d7
  8. AMD Radeon HD 6300M update failed to install windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon HD 6300M update failed to install windows 10: In my history of updates it shows that on 7th October the update for AMD Radeon HD 6300M failed to install. Is there anything I can do or just wait to see if it tries again. 25883
  9. HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200

HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200: Hi. I have a HP Pavilion dv4 with AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 graphic controller. When I installed Win 10, I was able to use the HDMI port to watch movies in my TV. Some time ago, the HDMI output didn't work anymore. I guess some Win 10 update broke the driver or...
  10. AMD RADEON HD 7730M not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD RADEON HD 7730M not compatible with windows 10: I am running a Windows 8.1 laptop which has recently had the 'Get Windows 10' icon pop up. Clicking on 'Check your PC' within 'Get Windows 10' it says that I will experience problems with my display. Is there anything I can do so that I don't have any problems? I've...