Windows 10: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series not displaying HDMI output in Windows 10

Discus and support AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series not displaying HDMI output in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I changed my drive to a ssd so I reinstalled Windows 10 on it. I normally use my computer with a VGA monitor but sometimes I plug it to a bigger TV... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Totosaurio, Aug 10, 2019.

1. AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series not displaying HDMI output in Windows 10

I changed my drive to a ssd so I reinstalled Windows 10 on it.
    I normally use my computer with a VGA monitor but sometimes I plug it to a bigger TV screen with an HDMI cable to watch movies and such.

After the install I can't get the HDMI to show anything, it just shows NO SIGNAL and can't seem to make it work

I tried with other HDMI cables that work fine, and tried the same port with other devices such as a PS4 and it works, so the issue can't be the port or the cable.

I uninstalled the driver and updated to the latest version from AMD, still not working

These are the specs I'm working with. W10 is also at its latest update.
    AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series not displaying HDMI output in Windows 10 5b773c84-52e0-4760-a46d-090acdec0664?upload=true.png

:)

Totosaurio, Aug 10, 2019

2. Since the recent Windows 10 upgrade my AMD Radeon HD 6450 display is NOT working

Hi Glen,

The display settings of your AMD Radeon HD 6450 can be accessed when you right-click on the desktop. However, if the option doesn't show, then we suggest that you download the driver for your AMD Radeon HD 6450 from the manufacturer's website and reinstall
    it.

You may also refer to the link,
    Update drivers in Windows 10
    for the steps.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Peer_Sam Win User
    AMD Radeon HD 3450

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As per the device manufacturer’s support site, the graphics card is not designed to support Windows 10, the drivers for ATI Radeon HD 3450 graphics card are available only up to Windows 8, you can try with installing
    AMD Catalyst software Suite for Windows 8/8.1 in compatibility
    mode and see if it helps.

• Right click the applications installation file (exe), select
      Properties andgo toCompatibility
      Tab.
    • Select the appropriate options from the list.
    • Click Apply/OK.
    • Right Click the file and select the
      Run as administrator option to install.

I also suggest to check in device manager if the PC has integrated graphics or get in touch with the device manufacturer to check the same. You can also get the complete device specifications by entering the System Service tag
    Here.

Hope the information is helpful.

Peer Samie

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Peer_Sam, Aug 10, 2019
  4. AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series not displaying HDMI output in Windows 10

AMD Radeon HD 8600M Series is not compatible with Windows 10

It says Windows 10 will not work on this PC but can be upgraded with some issues. AMD Radeon HD 8600M Series is not fully compatible with Windows 10 and I will have display issues. Also Bluetooth AVRCP device, virtual bluetooth support, bluetooth LWFLT
    device, bluetooth hard copy cable replacement server might not work. What do I do ???

AnnsonNinan, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series not displaying HDMI output in Windows 10

1. AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series not displaying HDMI output in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon 7800

2. Im using AMD radeon HD 8400/ R3 series but here's the thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im using AMD radeon HD 8400/ R3 series but here's the thing: whenever i switch my display driver to amd radoen 8400 and any other amd radeon display driver the screen freezes every second i need help all i wanted to do is play a game in a decent framerate....
  3. I think that AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series does not work.: Hello! My name is Razvan and I have a problem with the AMD Radeon 7600M Series video card. This problem is in my laptop which is about 12 years old. The problem appeared at the beginning of the summer, making the blue screen when I wanted to open a video game. I somehow...
  4. I think that AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think that AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series does not work.: Hello! My name is Razvan and I have a problem with the AMD Radeon 7600M Series video card. This problem is in my laptop which is about 12 years old. The problem appeared at the beginning of the summer, making the blue screen when I wanted to open a video game. I somehow...
  5. Driver Update Issue - AMD Radeon HD 7400M Series

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Driver Update Issue - AMD Radeon HD 7400M Series: Greetings Guys, Myself Anish, I am facing an issue while updating my Display Adaptors - AMD Radeon HD 7400M Series. OS System reboots with a Blue Screen of Death. It works well when i disable It. Can Anyone help me to rid off from this Annoying Process. Regards,...
  6. AMD Radeon HD 3450

AMD Radeon HD 3450: So I recently purchased a refurbished PC, which is: Dell Optiplex 980 x64 based. It has the following basic specs: CPU: i5 650, 3.20GHz (Dual-Core) RAM: 8GB Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 3450 When I tried to run a few games like...
  7. AMD Radeon HD 5000 series update - Jan 31 2015

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    AMD Radeon HD 5000 series update - Jan 31 2015: It's good to know that the guys from Advanced Micro Devices are working diligently to keep the video card of my choice to up to date. That's why a multi-monitor setup on Windows 10 is a breeze for me. I know this belongs to a bottom-of-the-line card, but I am just happy it's...
  8. No Audio via HDMI after monitor wakes from sleep - AMD Radeon HD 7800

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No Audio via HDMI after monitor wakes from sleep - AMD Radeon HD 7800: Hey! So I'm running my audio via HDMI from my graphics card and it plays through the speakers built into my monitor. When I first did the Win 10 update I had no audio whatsoever, and followed some suggestions on online forums that lead me to disable the Realtek High...
  9. HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200

HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200: Hi. I have a HP Pavilion dv4 with AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 graphic controller. When I installed Win 10, I was able to use the HDMI port to watch movies in my TV. Some time ago, the HDMI output didn't work anymore. I guess some Win 10 update broke the driver or...
  10. AMD RADEON HD 7730M not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD RADEON HD 7730M not compatible with windows 10: I am running a Windows 8.1 laptop which has recently had the 'Get Windows 10' icon pop up. Clicking on 'Check your PC' within 'Get Windows 10' it says that I will experience problems with my display. Is there anything I can do so that I don't have any problems? I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. window 10 raydeon 570 video display goes out

2. amd radeon 7800 series driver windows 10

3. radeon 7800 wont run 2560x1440

4. Radeon HD 7800 outputs