Windows 10: AMD Radeon HD 7850 HIS - Windows 10 not detecting Dual Monitors

Discus and support AMD Radeon HD 7850 HIS - Windows 10 not detecting Dual Monitors in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I know there a lot of these threads, but none seemed to work for me. So here is my situation. I have an AMD Radeon HD 7850 HIS IceQ Turbo graphics card... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Zamajam, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Zamajam Win User

AMD Radeon HD 7850 HIS - Windows 10 not detecting Dual Monitors

I know there a lot of these threads, but none seemed to work for me. So here is my situation. I have an AMD Radeon HD 7850 HIS IceQ Turbo graphics card which has a DVI, HDMI, and 2 DisplayPorts. I have two identical LG 23EA63 Monitors connected to the graphics card using two DisplayPort to HDMI cables. This setup worked well in Windows 10 until the day I bought a mac and wanted to share monitors. So I connected the Mac to one of the monitors using the DisplayPort to HDMI cables, then connected the DVI cable from the PC to the 2nd monitor. So now the PC has monitor 1 connected through a DP to HDMI, and monitor 2 connected by DVI. I decided to get the Mac its own monitor so I disconnected Monitor 2 and put it back on the PC using the 2nd DP to HDMI. Now, the 2nd monitor will not display.

So here's what I have already tried. I uninstalled the graphics driver and CCC by using the clean uninstall tool on AMD's website. Rebooted, then downloaded and installed the latest driver. Still nothing. I have clicked on Windows Key + P and set it to extend, still did not work. I went to Control Panel, chose Troubleshooting and ran the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. Nothing. So looking in device manager I see that it is only showing one monitor (where there used to be two). When I click on Control Panel and go to Display, it shows two monitors - the first being the correct LG 23EA63, but the second shows "Display: 2. Display device on: VGA". It will not let me make any changes.
    So finally I opened CCC and used "Detect Displays". It shows 1 LG23EA63 and 1 Unknown (with a graphic that looks like an old CRT monitor).

So the last thing I did was to unplug both monitors and reconnect each one individually using the each cable to make sure I didn't have a bad cable. Both monitors worked using both cables (one at a time). I then plugged monitor 1 back in with a DP to HDMI cable, and monitor 2 with a DVI, and it worked. Both monitors appear and everything works. But I really would like to go back to using both DP to HDMI for both monitors. It is noticeably better.

Sorry this is so long, I just wanted to be thorough. I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions you may offer. I am about to lose my mind with this. I even reinstalled Windows 10 to see if that would work!!! (It didn't).

:)

Zamajam, Oct 1, 2015
  2. tcbh Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update not working in dual-monitor setting.

I am having the same problem since the Windows 10 Creators Update Fall 2017: dual screens don't work with the latest MS installed driver. If I roll back to previous version the PC is usable again but the desktop is not extended onto the second screen and
    is not detected in Settings, Display.

Gigabyte GV-R465OC-1GI Radeon HD 4650 Graphics Card detected by Windows 10 as "ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series"

AMD driver 13/1/2015 version 8.970.100.9001 - works but when system boots second monitor not detected and driver has to be re-installed. Card is only 6 yrs old so should be supported.

ATI Radeon HD 4600 Series Version 22.19.128.0 [25/07/2017] does not work correctly: only one screen is visible, no dual screen is detected and Windows Key P, Extend has no effect. Can MS please fix the latest driver?

tcbh, Oct 1, 2015
  3. PunchDoll Win User
    Dual Monitors no longer works after Windows 7 to 10 Update

Was running Dual monitors on Windows 7 fine. After Updating to Windows 10, I cant get it to detect the second monitor.

Currently running Two AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series Video cards with
    2 Acer 24" Monitors.

I have already gone through Device manager and display adapters to update drivers, but it hasn't changed anything.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

PunchDoll, Oct 1, 2015
Thema:

AMD Radeon HD 7850 HIS - Windows 10 not detecting Dual Monitors

1. AMD Radeon HD 7850 HIS - Windows 10 not detecting Dual Monitors - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon 7850

2. AMD Radeon HD 6620G updat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Radeon HD 6620G updat: How do I update AMD Radeon HD 6620G https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-hd-6620g-updat/5121767e-b05b-4dc5-8a68-8f8ce430b31d
  3. AMD RADEON HD 7670 M IS NOT DETECTED

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD RADEON HD 7670 M IS NOT DETECTED: HELLO, I HAVE DELL INSPIRON 15 3521 INTEL[R] CORE i3 3227U WITH INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 AND AMD RADEON HD 7670 M BUT NOW ONLY INTEL IS WORKING AMD IS NOT. I HAVE TRIED RESETTING MY PC AND REINSTALLED FRESH WINDOWS BUT AMD IS STILL NOT FOUND WHEN I RUN RADEON SOFTWARE IT POPS...
  4. Windows 10 x64 and AMD HD Radeon 7570 driver issue on dual monitor setup??

Windows 10 x64 and AMD HD Radeon 7570 driver issue on dual monitor setup??: Hello, I have a Windows 10 x64, Dell XPS 8700, with a AMD Radeon HD 7570 graphics card, with dual port outlets. Here's the thing, which I believe is a driver compatibility issue with Windows 10. With Radeon driver 25.20.14003.1010, only 1 monitor is detected and works....
  5. AMD Radeon error - to detect the 2nd monitor

AMD Radeon error - to detect the 2nd monitor: Hi. I've just updated from 8.1 to Win 10. I saw a notification about AMD Radeon doesn't work with Win 10. In the device manager, the AMD Radeon driver is having trouble. I've tried to uninstall it and update, but it doesn't work. I saw other people's trouble, so I went...
  6. AMD Radeon HD 3450

AMD Radeon HD 3450: So I recently purchased a refurbished PC, which is: Dell Optiplex 980 x64 based. It has the following basic specs: CPU: i5 650, 3.20GHz (Dual-Core) RAM: 8GB Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 Graphics card: AMD Radeon HD 3450 When I tried to run a few games like...
  7. AMD Radeon HD 7400M driver not founded

in Windows 10 Customization
    AMD Radeon HD 7400M driver not founded: [ATTACH]I can't find a driver forAMD Radeon HD 7400M if there is a solution plz tell me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-hd-7400m-driver-not-founded/374a768e-af80-42a8-b303-91ab6e3b13d7
  8. Dual monitor problem with ATI Radeon HD 4800 card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Dual monitor problem with ATI Radeon HD 4800 card: Yesterday or the day before I have had difficulties with dual monitor set up. I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800 card and I cannot seem to get the display to extend to the second Monitor. I tried reinstalling Windows 10 but it just duplicates the screen to the second monitor...
  9. HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200

HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200: Hi. I have a HP Pavilion dv4 with AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 graphic controller. When I installed Win 10, I was able to use the HDMI port to watch movies in my TV. Some time ago, the HDMI output didn't work anymore. I guess some Win 10 update broke the driver or...
  10. AMD RADEON HD 7730M not compatible with windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD RADEON HD 7730M not compatible with windows 10: I am running a Windows 8.1 laptop which has recently had the 'Get Windows 10' icon pop up. Clicking on 'Check your PC' within 'Get Windows 10' it says that I will experience problems with my display. Is there anything I can do so that I don't have any problems? I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. radeon hd 7850 not showing in device manager

2. hd 7850 not recognized in windows