Windows 10: AMD Radeon r4 display driver causing micro-stuttering and mouse lag in Dell Inspiron 3541

Discus and support AMD Radeon r4 display driver causing micro-stuttering and mouse lag in Dell Inspiron 3541 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ever since the last Windows update (Novembe 2019), my computer has been experiencing micro-stuttering. This is primarily visual (not in audio). It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kss214, Dec 3, 2019.

1. kss214 Win User

AMD Radeon r4 display driver causing micro-stuttering and mouse lag in Dell Inspiron 3541

Ever since the last Windows update (Novembe 2019), my computer has been experiencing micro-stuttering. This is primarily visual (not in audio). It makes typing, scrolling, and especially watching any kind of video or game-playing frustrating.

I discovered it was the AMD Radeon display driver, as every time I uninstall the device, the lag immediately disappears. I have tried reinstalling the driver through the AMD website. I have used a DDU as well before reinstalling it. I did a trial run of linux to ensure that I wasn't having a hardware problem.

This is basically making my computer unusable.

Any suggestions?

:)

kss214, Dec 3, 2019
  2. LeLam1 Win User

Windows 10 stutters every 2 seconds

Every 2 seconds, especially when the mouse is moving, my computer skips frames on a two second interval.

Machine: Dell Inspiron 3541

Operation System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Memory: 8 GB

Motherboard: Dell Inspiron 3541

Video Card: AMD Radeon(TM) R4 Graphics

LeLam1, Dec 3, 2019
  3. John Sarc Win User
    Mouse and Touchpad lag caused by AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Driver 22.19.677.257

Hi,

This has something to do with a compatibility issue. Having said that you have updated AMD Radeon R4 graphics driver, you can consider updating the driver of the mouse and touchpad. Most of the time, updating driver like that for graphics would conflict/compatibility
    with the other so the other would need to be updated as well.

Let us know what happens after updating drivers

John Sarc, Dec 3, 2019
  4. AMD Radeon r4 display driver causing micro-stuttering and mouse lag in Dell Inspiron 3541

Mouse and Touchpad lag caused by AMD Radeon R4 Graphics Driver 22.19.677.257

My mouse and touchpad pointer lag after the above mentioned driver update. If I simply move the pointer back and forth quickly, it will stop after a few movements and then start again in a second or so. Disabling the AMD Radeon device, in Device Manager,
    allows the pointers to work correctly. Not sure how to fix it yet. Does anyone know what to do about this?

VirginiaZane, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

AMD Radeon r4 display driver causing micro-stuttering and mouse lag in Dell Inspiron 3541

1. AMD Radeon r4 display driver causing micro-stuttering and mouse lag in Dell Inspiron 3541 - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon display

2. cant install windows 10 on dell inspiron 3541

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant install windows 10 on dell inspiron 3541: i have dell inspiron 3541 with win 8.1 pro installed and its says 0xc1900101 - 0x30004 The installation failed in the First_Boot Phase with an error during INSTALL_RECOVERY_ENVIORNMENT operation...
  3. micro-lags micro stuttering

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    micro-lags micro stuttering: Depuis la derniére mise à jour de windows 20h2 190042.985 mon ordinateur souffre de micro lags toutes les minutes sur les vidéos internet, sur lecte-ur et en jeux vidéo .J'ai pour l'instant effectué juste une réparation de windows et le probléme est toujours présent....
  4. Stop AMD Radeon Display Driver installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stop AMD Radeon Display Driver installation: i have a lapton running windows 10 home. its quite fast i7 , SSD and 8GB ram. AMD chip on mother board has gone bad and I can't remove it. Windows installs AMD everytime i reboot because of which laptop has become unusable. 1. I have changed the advance system properties...
  5. Issue with AMD A6 with Radeon R4 graphics driver

Issue with AMD A6 with Radeon R4 graphics driver: My screen is starts freezing after update AMD A6 with Radeon R4 graphics driver on windows 10 64 bit OS .So I uninstalled the display driver and restart my laptop but now I am not able to ajdust my screen brightness and if I installs same driver again then same problem...
  6. Amd R4 graphics driver is causing stuttering. I have tried everything to fix it any ideas.

Amd R4 graphics driver is causing stuttering. I have tried everything to fix it any ideas.: if someone could link a old version of the amd a4 driver that i could download and install that is compatiable with the cureent windows ten thanks....
  7. how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    how to optimize AMD Radeon R4 Graphics?: I have a laptop with integrated AMD Radeon R4 Graphics which reading around is pretty low end card but what settings in windows and amd control panel will help my AMD Radeon R4 Graphics achieve global performance? 155842
  8. Unable to install AMD Radeon Display Driver.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to install AMD Radeon Display Driver.: Hi, As i tried to install AMD Radeon Display driver, am getting this error "vc runtime minimum x86.msi missing" [ATTACH] Please help me solve this...
  9. AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing

AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver causing micro freezing: Dell Inspiron 3541. Apparently back in 2017 there was a thread here in which Microsoft said they were "aware of the problem." Yet here we are in 2019. Since the most recent (November 2019) Windows 10 update, my graphics drivers has been causing lag, micro freezing every 2...
  10. AMD Radeon HD 7670M (Dell Inspiron 15R 5520)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AMD Radeon HD 7670M (Dell Inspiron 15R 5520): Recently i had problems with windows. So i reinstalled windows 10. Then i downloaded official graphic driver from amd website. When installing the graphic driver the system stuck for some 10 minutes and blue screen errors start coming. Each time i boot blue screen( video tdr...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd radeon r4 driver stuttering

2. AMD Radeon R4 Graphics driver old version to prevent glitching

3. inspiron 3541 mouse lag windows 10 fix

4. dell inspiron 3541 stutters,
  5. dell inspiron 15 3000 amd a6-6310 radeon r4 stuttering,
  6. micro stuttering windows 10 display,
  7. dell inspiron 3541 mouse lag graphics driver,
  8. r4 driver causing lag,
  9. inspiron 3541 mouse lagging,
  10. dell inspiron 3541 stuttering,
  11. installing graphics driver causing micro lag,