Windows 10: AMD Radeon RX580 after standby screen like this

Discus and support AMD Radeon RX580 after standby screen like this in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi there all, I so in this forum a lot of problem with the screen after windows 10 stand-by, so I decide to post my problem. I have a new PC with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by denisj, Sep 2, 2020.

1. denisj Win User

AMD Radeon RX580 after standby screen like this

Hi there all,
    I so in this forum a lot of problem with the screen after windows 10 stand-by,
    so I decide to post my problem.

I have a new PC with Windows 10, AMD Radeon 580RX and Samsung Curved Monitor C34F791.
    My problem is that after hibernate or standby my monitor is like this:

AMD Radeon RX580 after standby screen like this [​IMG]

I must to foce shut down and power on again in order to make work the monitor.
    I have last driver from AMD 20.8.2

Here is my part list:
    MoBo: ASUS ROG Strix H370-I
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K Octa Core 3,6
    GPU: AMD Radeon 580RX Special Edition
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance CMK32GX4M2B3200C16 LPX 32GB
    HD: Sabrent SSD 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2

Thanks all in advance
    Denis

:)

denisj, Sep 2, 2020
  2. denisj Win User

Hi there all,
    I so in this forum a lot of problem with the screen after windows 10 stand-by,
    so I decide to post my problem.

I have a new PC with Windows 10, AMD Radeon 580RX and Samsung Curved Monitor C34F791.
    My problem is that after hibernate or standby my monitor is like this:

I must to foce shut down and power on again in order to make work the monitor.
    I have last driver from AMD 20.8.2

Here is my part list:
    MoBo: ASUS ROG Strix H370-I
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K Octa Core 3,6
    GPU: AMD Radeon 580RX Special Edition
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance CMK32GX4M2B3200C16 LPX 32GB
    HD: Sabrent SSD 1TB Rocket NVMe PCIe M.2

Thanks all in advance
    Denis

denisj, Sep 2, 2020
  3. AMD RADEON Graphis

After following these steps
    • Press Windows key + R.
    • Type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter.
    • Click on View Tab, Select Show hidden devices.
    • Click on Scan for Hardware changes.
    • Check if any unknown devices show up and expand the Display Adapters listed in the device list.
    • If the Display device is listed, right click on it >click Properties.
    • In General tab, under device status check for the message. Post back if there is any error message.
    i found AMD RADEON R7 M265 in display adapters but when i was search AMD in windows ,i was not found further when i click right button of touch pad for refresh also not found AMD Graphics catalyst.also i not found any AMD driver in control pannel installed
    programm list...why?

KANCHAN PRASAD, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

AMD Radeon Settings update CRASHES

Hi,

It is possible your AMD Radeon Settings crashes after update due to compatibility issue. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you get any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does this happen only when you watch videos?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

1. AMD Radeon RX580 after standby screen like this - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon RX580

2. amd radeon graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    amd radeon graphics: So my laptop has Intel core i5 Amd radeon graphics and when I click on amd radeon software application it doesn't open help?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-graphics/f326cf36-98dd-478d-bca4-937082c0f99a
  3. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon: AMD Radeon software is not opening in my laptop. Error says driver version do not match. AMD the thing is there is not any Driver Version string and strings. I have attached a picture with it. you can better understand with it. Please any one give me a solution....
  4. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon: Hi Folks, I got this:- - [img] - When I used Device Manager to get updated driver I got:- - [img] Can you please advise? 164406
  5. AMD Radeon RX580 after standby screen like this

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    AMD Radeon RX580 after standby screen like this: Hi there all, I so in this forum a lot of problem with the screen after windows 10 stand-by, so I decide to post my problem. I have a new PC with Windows 10, AMD Radeon 580RX and Samsung Curved Monitor C34F791. My problem is that after hibernate or standby my monitor is...
  6. AMD Radeon Settings

AMD Radeon Settings: Alright so I'm a little confused as to why I have this. I know it's a graphics card program but the problem is that my computer seems to only have a graphics card by Nvidia. I cannot find any evidence of another graphics card being installed on my computer and when I try to...
  7. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: Why do I have this on my computer? I don't play games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon/6b7296b3-6ea9-4f13-9a55-8e2384167250
  8. AMD Radeon drivers

AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731
  9. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: I have given up on my Nvidia card GeForce GTX 750ti as too much of a nearly bad thing. I am naow awaiting delivery of my Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2, 256-Bit). According to the...
  10. AMD Radeon are the BEST!!

AMD Radeon are the BEST!!: [img] 81228