Windows 10: AMD RADEON settings

Discus and support AMD RADEON settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good day.. I am able to play all kinds of games but when it comes to playing fifa I encounter problems i am able to play fifa but at least only 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MALEVEN, Jul 4, 2020.

1. MALEVEN Win User

AMD RADEON settings

Good day..

I am able to play all kinds of games but when it comes to playing fifa I encounter problems

i am able to play fifa but at least only 2 games a day then it will be slow and forever glitches so i am not sure if there is something I must fix on Radeon settings or not.. I am kindly asking for help

[ *this is how I found out about Radeon settings*

since I was on time with updating my windows 10 updates since 2018... early this year I had realised that it has Radeon settings.

Radeon settings contains game, video, Display and system settings ]

:)

MALEVEN, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Rose Cal Win User

AMD Radeon Settings update CRASHES

Hi,

It is possible your AMD Radeon Settings crashes after update due to compatibility issue. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you get any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does this happen only when you watch videos?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Vivian_S Win User
    Radeon settings

Hi Nancy,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are seeing multiple System Tray icons for Radeon application. We will certainly assist you with this issue.

Usually, we have seen this issue with certain versions of Radeon application. However, if you want to disable this from System Tray you can try the following methods.

Method 1: Using Taskbar Settings.

• Right-click any empty space on the taskbar, and then select
      Taskbar settings.
    • Under “Notification area” label click on “Select which icons appear on the taskbar
    • You can turn off the Radeon application in the list, which will in turn hide the Radeon System Tray icon.

Method 2: Use Radeon app preferences to remove the icon from System Tray.

I would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in

How to Enable the AMD Radeon Settings System Tray Icon

In preferences section uncheckEnable System Tray” option.

If there are multiple instances of Radeon running under Processes tab in Task Manager, I would recommend you to update the Radeon application from
    AMD support.

Regards,

Vivian S

Vivian_S, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Gil deG Win User

AMD RADEON settings

AMD/Radeon settings panel

If that's the case, we suggest that you update your AMD/Radeon's Catalyst latest driver.

You can update the driver by going to their website.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

AMD RADEON settings

1. AMD RADEON settings - Similar Threads - AMD RADEON settings

2. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Radeon: AMD Radeon software is not opening in my laptop. Error says driver version do not match. AMD the thing is there is not any Driver Version string and strings. I have attached a picture with it. you can better understand with it. Please any one give me a solution....
  3. AMD Radeon

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD Radeon: Hi Folks, I got this:- - [img] - When I used Device Manager to get updated driver I got:- - [img] Can you please advise? 164406
  4. AMD Radeon Settings

AMD Radeon Settings: When I look at my reliability report I constantly see "Radeon Settings: Host Application --- Stopped Working". I do not have an AMD card, I have an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060. Do I even need this on my PC? Can I uninstall this?...
  5. Is it safe to modify AMD Radeon Settings?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it safe to modify AMD Radeon Settings?: Its been so long that those random radeon settings pop up ever since i updated my PC, but i want to modify it, so it won’t pop up everytime i rebooted my PC and slowing it down my PC as i rebooted it. I need know if its safe enough to do it i just don’t wanna broke my...
  6. AMD Radeon Settings

AMD Radeon Settings: Alright so I'm a little confused as to why I have this. I know it's a graphics card program but the problem is that my computer seems to only have a graphics card by Nvidia. I cannot find any evidence of another graphics card being installed on my computer and when I try to...
  7. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: Why do I have this on my computer? I don't play games. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon/6b7296b3-6ea9-4f13-9a55-8e2384167250
  8. AMD Radeon drivers

AMD Radeon drivers: Why do AMD graphics card drivers need Windows to be fully updated unlike NVIDIA? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-drivers/9f190e98-7db9-4a9e-96f1-e1ae719c3731
  9. AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon: I have given up on my Nvidia card GeForce GTX 750ti as too much of a nearly bad thing. I am naow awaiting delivery of my Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 380 Nitro 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card (PCI Express 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DVI-I, DVI-D, Display Port 1.2, 256-Bit). According to the...
  10. AMD Radeon are the BEST!!

AMD Radeon are the BEST!!: [img] 81228