Windows 10: AMD Radeon

Discus and support AMD Radeon in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; AMD Radeon software is not opening in my laptop. Error says driver version do not match. AMD the thing is there is not any Driver Version string and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rishav009, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Rishav009 Win User

AMD Radeon

AMD Radeon software is not opening in my laptop. Error says driver version do not match. AMD the thing is there is not any Driver Version string and strings. I have attached a picture with it. you can better understand with it. Please any one give me a solution.

:)

Rishav009, Jul 7, 2021

2. AMD RADEON Graphis

After following these steps
    • Press Windows key + R.
    • Type “devmgmt.msc” and hit Enter.
    • Click on View Tab, Select Show hidden devices.
    • Click on Scan for Hardware changes.
    • Check if any unknown devices show up and expand the Display Adapters listed in the device list.
    • If the Display device is listed, right click on it >click Properties.
    • In General tab, under device status check for the message. Post back if there is any error message.
    i found AMD RADEON R7 M265 in display adapters but when i was search AMD in windows ,i was not found further when i click right button of touch pad for refresh also not found AMD Graphics catalyst.also i not found any AMD driver in control pannel installed
    programm list...why?

KANCHAN PRASAD, Jul 7, 2021
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    AMD Radeon Settings update CRASHES

Hi,

It is possible your AMD Radeon Settings crashes after update due to compatibility issue. To isolate your issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you get any error messages? If yes, could you provide us a screenshot?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does this happen only when you watch videos?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Jul 7, 2021
  4. NMUK Win User

AMD Radeon

AMD ATI Radeon HD 3450

Hi,

After many users reporting the same issue after AMD Windows 10 Nov 2017 update where rolling back driver was not working we found the steps to resolve this for all of them at AMD mobility Radeon HD4500 not working after windows 10 update - Windows 10 Help Forums

Extracted steps from this article and post by psylocyble/jcorallo:

• Device Manager
    • Display Adapters and right click on your installed adapter
    • Choose Update Driver
    • "Browse my computer for driver software"
    • Click "Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer"
    • In the list choose an older driver and click Next

In our case it was the 2015 driver which resolved the issue for most users.

Microsoft or ATI/AMD have made an major mistake in releasing these updates as we have received many calls in the last 3 working days from clients, for some reason is using Microsoft generic drivers instead after the update.

Hope this helps you and others.

NMUK, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

AMD Radeon

1. AMD Radeon - Similar Threads - AMD Radeon

2. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  3. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...: how to solve and it has big problem that after the driver crashes a black screen appear that shows PCIE FATAL ERROR slot 2 detected how to solve i want to play games ihave 16 gb ram and a good processor but these problems are occuring how to slove these ? when i tries to...
  6. i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...

i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...: how to solve and it has big problem that after the driver crashes a black screen appear that shows PCIE FATAL ERROR slot 2 detected how to solve i want to play games ihave 16 gb ram and a good processor but these problems are occuring how to slove these ? when i tries to...
  7. i have radeon 560 graphics card and i have installed it amd driver but while playing games...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. My AMD Radeon Graphics driver has a code 39, how do I fix this?

My AMD Radeon Graphics driver has a code 39, how do I fix this?: All my downloaded games the Sims, Hogwarts Legacy, etc. either aren't opening or are running very slowly with extremely poor graphics. I opened my Device Manager and there is a "caution" symbol over the Graphics Driver. I tried updated it, which did nothing, and I also...
  9. My AMD Radeon Graphics driver has a code 39, how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My AMD Radeon Graphics driver has a code 39, how do I fix this?: All my downloaded games the Sims, Hogwarts Legacy, etc. either aren't opening or are running very slowly with extremely poor graphics. I opened my Device Manager and there is a "caution" symbol over the Graphics Driver. I tried updated it, which did nothing, and I also...
  10. AMD Radeon X1300 LE Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Radeon X1300 LE Windows 7: Hello Runs AMD Radeon X1300 LE in Windows 7 2024 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-x1300-le-windows-7/58613659-66b1-43e9-a15b-5f7f14cbafa0