Windows 10: AMD-RAID KXG50ZNV512G Windows 1903 update

Discus and support AMD-RAID KXG50ZNV512G Windows 1903 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; AMD-RAID KXG50ZNV512G driver no compatible with 1903 update, need compatible driver.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Andrevd Berg1, Sep 4, 2019.

1. AMD-RAID KXG50ZNV512G Windows 1903 update

AMD-RAID KXG50ZNV512G driver no compatible with 1903 update, need compatible driver.

:)

Andrevd Berg1, Sep 4, 2019

2. updating Windows 10 to 1903 AMD driver error on DELL XPS 15 9560

You are experiencing the same issue as reported in the following topic - AMD RAID drivers are installed on an Intel system:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

The issue may be with the Dell recovery image - this is suggested in the following topic on the Dell forums:

https://www.dell.com/community/Latitude/Cannot-...

Have you ever used the Dell support Windows recovery image?

Also, can you check here:

Open the Device Manager and expand "Storage controllers"

What is listed?

Then expand "System devices"

Is ""AMD-RAID Configuration SCSI Processor Device" listed?

auggy [Directly], Sep 4, 2019
  3. Lewis_G Win User
    AMD R6 Graphics (Primary) Not Working After Windows 10 1903 update

Thanks for your quick reply.

I found the solution for this problem by trying various combinations.

The steps that I followed were:

1. Install Windows 10 1903 via the update assistant.
    2. Windows will alert that no drivers are installed for the AMD device on completion of installation of Windows 10 1903.
    3. Go to Device Manager
    4. Uninstall the device(For my case the R6 graphics, that had error code 43).
    5. Do not scan for hardware changes.
    6. Install AMD display driver (19.7.1 is the one I installed)

Note: The display remained black for 8minutes, in my case, while installing the AMD driver.

Done.

Lewis_G, Sep 4, 2019
  4. AMD-RAID KXG50ZNV512G Windows 1903 update

When is there going to be an update to 1903 that works with Radeon drivers? Either from Microsoft or Radeon?

However, there is an issue which is listed as resolved and the resolution lists as follows

Resolution: This issue has been resolved externally by AMD. To resolve this issue, you will need to download the latest AMD RAID drivers directly from AMD at

https://www.amd.com/en/support/chipsets/amd-soc...
    . The drivers must be version 9.2.0.105 or later. Install the drivers on the affected computer, and then restart the installation process for the Windows 10, version 1903 feature update.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/releas...

TechGuy_82, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

AMD-RAID KXG50ZNV512G Windows 1903 update

1. AMD-RAID KXG50ZNV512G Windows 1903 update - Similar Threads - AMD RAID KXG50ZNV512G

2. AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.: Trying to install 20h2 version of windows on 1803 version and getting this error.AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.A Driver is installed that causes stability problems on Windows. This driver will be disabled. Check with your...
  3. AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.

AMD Ryzen or AMD Ryzen Threadripper configured in SATA or NVMe RAID mode.: I'm attempting to install the Version 1909 update on Windows 10 Home but have been unable to do to an apparent incompatibility with AMD Ryzen CPU drivers. The issue with this is that my computer has an Intel CPU and an Nvidia GPU, with no AMD software or hardware installed...
  4. AMD Raid Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    AMD Raid Issue: I have a laptop that came to my shop and the customer wanted to get it updated to the latest version of windows. Well, windows update didn't like the driver version. It was saying it was an AMD raid driver. It has an Intel i7 8th gen. I ran the AMD driver tool, but it...
  5. Unable to upgrade to windows 10 build 1903, AMD RAID Driver Error

Unable to upgrade to windows 10 build 1903, AMD RAID Driver Error: I am currently trying to install the windows 10 1903 build update, my current version is 1803. I get the following error message, claiming that my RAID driver is outdated and needs to be updated first: [ATTACH] However I have updated the appropriate driver, and restarted...
  6. Unable to upgrade to windows 10 build 1903, AMD RAID Driver Error

Unable to upgrade to windows 10 build 1903, AMD RAID Driver Error: I am currently trying to install the windows 10 1903 build update, my current version is 1803. I get the following error message, claiming that my RAID driver is outdated and needs to be updated first: [img] However I have updated the appropriate driver, and restarted my...
  7. Windows 10 1903 Update on AMD laptop

Windows 10 1903 Update on AMD laptop: Hello! I recently installed Windows 10 Pro on an ASUS TUF FX505DU laptop and when I tried to update it to the latest version, it said that the 1903 update is on its way and still not available for my laptop. What can I do? The update installed just fine on all my other...
  8. Windows 10 Install - AMD NVMe RAID drivers

Windows 10 Install - AMD NVMe RAID drivers: I am having issue with getting my NVMe RAID 0 array in Windows 10 install even though I am loading the driver. The RAID 0 consists of 2 Samsung 970 PRO 512 GB NVMe drives, mounted on a Zenith Extreme motherboard flashed with the latest BIOS firmware. Used the latest download...
  9. Recreating RAID 5 Array AMD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recreating RAID 5 Array AMD: I updated to Windows 10 Pro with a clean install and had issues with my RAID array showing up as raw format. I was able to take a backup of it from my W7 drive then rebooted into W10 deleted the array in Disk Management, deleted the array in the controller BIOS and then...
  10. New Installation to AMD Raid Half Fails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Installation to AMD Raid Half Fails: I have 4 ssd's all paired to first raid & then do install to win 10 but AMD bios only sees two all else sees 4. Following the tutorials I did the following on an older AMD FX-8350 processor with Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 MB: attempted to make a raid of all 4 but the Raid MB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. KXG50ZNV512G driver windows 10