Windows 10: AMD released new drivers which should work with Windows 10 build 10122

Discus and support AMD released new drivers which should work with Windows 10 build 10122 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 6284 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 22, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

AMD released new drivers which should work with Windows 10 build 10122

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Brink, May 22, 2015

2. Driver / gpu issue / game bugs

Hi elfenliedtopfan5,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 Technical Preview is much appreciated.

Since Windows 10 Technical Preview is still in development stage (testing environment), certain features might not work in the usual manner. Hence you may face some issue with Windows 10.We are looking forward to improve it.

Which build you are in?

In build 10122, we had known issue related to AMD Drivers. Check the below blog:

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10122 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

I would suggest you to install the latest build 10130 and check for the issue. Refer the below blog:

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 10130 for PCs - Windows Experience Blog

For any Windows related assistance in the future, feel free to contact us and we will be glad to help.

Annu Singh, May 22, 2015
  3. Will Microsoft rip me off again and will activation fail?

Which build of Windows 10 are you running, 10130, 10122, 10074, 10061?

Andre Da Costa, May 22, 2015
  4. Wynona Win User

How strange! It hasn't been but 30 minutes to an hour that I had a sudden impulse to go into Device Manager and try updating my display drivers for my AMD HD 8570! I didn't expect any new drivers to be found, but they were downloaded and installed.

Preliminary results say my issues are fixed (playing videos was haphazard at best), but I'll wait awhile longer to declare a cure. *Smile

Wynona, May 22, 2015
  5. f14tomcat Win User
    The Driver Gods are being nice to you this Holiday weekend!

f14tomcat, May 22, 2015
  6. Wynona Win User
    Yes, they are! And I appreciate it too!

Wynona, May 22, 2015
  7. Berton Win User
    Glad to see that, plan to put Win10 on a computer using a Gigabyte motherboard an AMD CPU and AMD/ATI video card when it is released. Right now I'm running Win10TP on a Dell w/Intel Desktop and a Dell w/Intel Notebook.

Berton, May 22, 2015
  8. AMD released new drivers which should work with Windows 10 build 10122

I think I'll wait until the slow ring 10.0.122 is released. This machine (AMD APU) has more issues that just graphics.
    I cannot connect to my router (fine in 8.1 & 10.074), about 12 install issues, and a 1/2 dozen operational issues that I reported.
    Maybe some of those will be fixed in the slow rls.
    I tried all of the std fixes (dism & sfc,, refresh, trouble shooters) - nothing helped.

I can connect to a wifi hotspot though. go figure.

Slartybart, May 22, 2015
  9. Vladimir Win User
    Amen

*Thumbs*Roflmao2

Vladimir, May 22, 2015
  10. Wynona Win User
    I thought so too, TomCat, but when I powered up yesterday evening, I got the dreaded "CCC.exe has stopped working" thing! *Sad

But . . . this morning, I didn't see it . . . what the hey!?

Wynona, May 22, 2015
  11. cbwilsha Win User
    Wynona, I've been trying (dozen times) since Gabe Aul's announcement yesterday to get the update through Windows Update as he directed. However, that hasn't worked. Do I understand your post correctly that you just used Device Manager and directed it to "Update Driver"?

cbwilsha, May 22, 2015
  12. Wynona Win User
    Yes, that's exactly what I did. At the time, I had no clue that Gabe Aul had made an announcement about the drivers. *Smile

I've also been checking for updates on the off chance one newer than what I got was available . . . no luck, though.

Wynona, May 22, 2015
  13. CountMike New Member

CCC is alive !!!

AMD released new drivers which should work with Windows 10 build 10122 [​IMG]

CountMike, May 22, 2015
  14. cbwilsha Win User
    Wynona, I tried just now and after the machine looked around the web for several minutes, I got the message that "You have the latest driver installed". I also went to the AMD driver download site and they don't have the Win 10 driver either and the latest Win 8.1 driver is older than the one I already have.

cbwilsha, May 22, 2015
  15. Wynona Win User
    Most likely, then, Windows has already installed the new driver.

Go to Settings>Update and Security>Advanced Options>View your Update History. There you'll find a listing of installed (and failed) updates. Look for "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. driver update for AMD Radeon [HD 8570D] (yours will most likely be different).

When I looked at mine, I saw that the AMD update had failed at least twice, but it worked when I asked for an update from Device Manager, which doesn't show in Windows Update.

Wynona, May 22, 2015
Thema:

1. AMD released new drivers which should work with Windows 10 build 10122 - Similar Threads - AMD released drivers

2. Windows 10 Build 10074/10122/10125

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Build 10074/10122/10125: Hey guys i have the past 2 weeks tryed these 3 builds with nvidia windows 10 beta driver 352.63, 352.84 and windows 8.1 352.86 and SLI turned ON. And in all situations i get random stutter/fps lag or lag spikes. I have managed to reduce the amount of stutter and etc with the...
  3. Build 10122 and bitdefender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Build 10122 and bitdefender: Don't try installing bitdefender on build 10122 unless you're very familiar with using safe mode. You'll get the frowny BSOD screen to greet you and a non booting machine..... 6195
  4. since build 10122

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    since build 10122: Ever since build 10122 installed, my PC has been going round and round "Checking for updates." It goes on for hours and hours. It finally ends with " There were some problems installing updates. We'll try again later. error (0x800705b4) This has been going on for a week or...
  5. Build 10122 - Activation required or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Build 10122 - Activation required or not: Hi there So far I haven't had any requests for activation on build 10122 - however if you look in control panell ===>system you'll see under Windows activation that the Product ID is not available. Will this version require activation (previous builds did) and if so...
  6. Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Latest AMD Chipset Drivers Released: Latest AMD Crimson Chipset Drivers Released [img] Information WHQL version: 18.10 Release Date: February 12th 2018 Description: Supports Windows 7/10 for 7th-Gen AMD A-Series Processors AMD Ryzen Desktop Processor AMD X370 Chipset AMD B350 Chipset AMD A320...
  7. SOLVED! Build 10122, AMD HD6970 issues with drivers or broken card? :(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SOLVED! Build 10122, AMD HD6970 issues with drivers or broken card? :(: Hey hou. Ill give it a shot. First at 99xx build I put up, I started to have random screen blackouts after a 3minutes to 3hours (either on windows desktop, on bootup or ingame). Now Ive searched through a some posts and forums where this problem has been going on. Im...
  8. AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122: Updated driver availability for AMD GPU's for Build 10122 was announced about 24 hours ago by Gabe Aul and we are to get it through Windows Update. I have a laptop with 10122 and fast build selected. I have asked to "Check for Update" over a dozen times and it is not found....
  9. New Build 10122 coming today!

in Windows 10 News
    New Build 10122 coming today!: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date
  10. AMD working on drivers for Windows 10 preview builds

in Windows 10 News
    AMD working on drivers for Windows 10 preview builds: AMD has confirmed that it is working on graphics drivers for Windows 10 preview builds, after various reports from users facing issues emerged online. According to AMD's Windows 10 information page, the existing driver packages for the company's products are compatible...