Windows 10: AMD Relive no audio

Discus and support AMD Relive no audio in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have an amd rx 580 and a g430 headset noe when i record there is no sound not even mic sound or game sound, ive scourered the web for thise issue and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HandsomeWolfie, Feb 3, 2019.

1. AMD Relive no audio

I have an amd rx 580 and a g430 headset noe when i record there is no sound not even mic sound or game sound, ive scourered the web for thise issue and nothing worked ive gone into reg edit ive tried changing ghe frequency of audio ive tried seperating the mic tracks please help and ddu did not help

:)

HandsomeWolfie, Feb 3, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

AMD Releases Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.6.2

AMD late Wednesday released the latest version of Radeon Software Crimso ReLive Edition. Version 17.6.2 beta is the second release for this month, and comes with a quick-fix for the performance loss noticed in DiRT 4 after its latest game-patch, when the MSAA is cranked up to 8x. The rest of its feature-set appears unchanged from the previous 17.6.1 drivers. AMD has added to the list of known issues, listed after the break.

DOWNLOAD: AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.6.2

AMD Relive no audio cebaf6a3eddc_thm.jpg

The change-log follows.

Fixed Issues
    • Performance in DiRT4 when using 8xMSAA is lower than expected with the latest game build.
    Known Issues
    • Graphical corruption may be experienced in Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege when MSAA is enabled.
    • Adobe Lightroom may experience an application crash with GPU acceleration enabled on Windows 7 system configurations using Radeon RX 390 Series graphics products.
    • A small amount of apps may experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
    • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
    Known Issues for Radeon ReLive
    • The XBOX DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
    • Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
    • Radeon ReLive may intermittently fail to work after performing task switches of applications. A work around is to disable and then enable the feature in Radeon Software.
    • Radeon ReLive may exhibit corruption in recordings when capturing Microsoft Office applications.
    • Radeon ReLive may experience recording or streaming issues when task switching using ALT+TAB.

btarunr, Feb 3, 2019
  3. AMD Releases Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.1 Beta

AMD today released a new version of Radeon Software Crimson ReLive, which brings with it support for Capcom's Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, set to launch on January 23rd.

This driver also includes several fixes for previously identified issues: specific crashes on Dishonored 2 running with a R9 380 and flickering on Paragon with multi-GPU configurations. You can read the full list of fixed (and known remaining) issues after the break.

AMD Relive no audio 093246c579d0_thm.jpg

Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.1.1 Highlights

Support For
    • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
    Fixed Issues
    • Dishonored2 may experience an application crash or hang on some Radeon R9 380 configurations.
    • Radeon ReLive may show an improper warning popup message when using Windows7 basic themes.
    • AMD XConnect Technology configurations may experience a blue screen system hang when audio drivers load.
    • Solidworks will no longer terminate on unplug using AMD XConnect Technology configurations.
    • Some system configurations may experience a black screen after installing Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Editions 16.12.1 and later.
    • Display corruption or TDR may be experienced after applications wake up from a display timeout.
    • Paragon may experience flickering in Multi GPU with DirectX11.
    • Radeon ReLive may crash or become unresponsive when toggling Multi GPU with Desktop Recording and/or Instant Replay enabled.
    Known Issues
    • A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
    • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.
    • Shadow Warrior 2 may experience an application hang when launched with Multi GPU enabled.
    • Radeon RX 400 series products may experience scaling issues for some applications when using the display scaling feature.
    • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided may experience an application hang when running in Multi GPU with DirectX12 and performing a task switch.
    • AMD Multi GPU configurations may experience a system hang or reboot during install when using tiled MST 4K or 5K displays.
    • Mouse cursor corruption may be intermittently experienced on Radeon RX 480.
    • The XBOX DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
    • Radeon ReLive may fail to install on AMD APU Family products or experience a system hang or failure to record when using the recording feature on AMD APU Family products.
    • Radeon ReLive may stop working after hot unplugging of a secondary display.
    • Battlefield1 may experience UI flickering and/or performance drops when recording gameplay with Radeon ReLive on graphics products with 4GB or less of VRAM.
    • Radeon ReLive recordings or overlay may experience flicker when creating a single recording for many hours.
    • Radeon ReLive may experience minor graphical corruption for the first few recorded frames when launching UWP applications.
    • Radeon ReLive will not allow recording settings to change with Instant Replay enabled. A workaround is to disable Instant Replay and change settings then enable Instant Replay.
    • Vulkan applications may experience a game hang when using Radeon ReLive to record.
    • Radeon ReLive will not notify an end user of low disk space during recording.

Raevenlord, Feb 3, 2019
  4. AMD Relive no audio

AMD Radeon Software Crimson ReLive 17.2.1

Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition is AMD's advanced graphics software for enabling high-performance gaming and engaging VR experiences. Create, capture, and share your remarkable moments. Effortlessly boost performance and efficiency. Experience Radeon Software with industry-leading user satisfaction, rigorously-tested stability, comprehensive certification, and more. Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1 Driver Version 16.60.2011 (Windows Driver Store Version 21.19.519.0)

Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition 17.2.1 Highlights

Support For

For Honor

• Up to 4% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 480 series products when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.1.2
    • Sniper Elite 4
    • Up to 5% performance improvement measured on Radeon RX 480 series products when compared to Radeon Software Crimson ReLive edition 17.1.2.
    Multi GPU profile added for DirectX® 11:

• For Honor
    • Sniper Elite 4
    Fixed Issues

• For Honor may experience an application crash when switching to fullscreen or menus in gameplay on Multi GPU configurations
    • On some Radeon GCN products DXVA H.264 encoded video may experience corruption when fast forwarding or seeking through content
    • AMD FreeSync technology mode may fail to enable itself on some fullscreen applications.
    • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive has incorrect default slider values with Radeon Chill enabled. Users can modify these values to suit the experience they want.
    • Graphics processor information may be missing from system information overlay on Radeon ReLive captured videos.
    • DayZ may experience an application crash when Radeon ReLive Instant Replay/Recording is active or the feature may not work as expected.
    • Memory clocks may become locked at low states on Radeon R9 380 series products.
    • Radeon ReLive recording in fullscreen with Windows Media Player or Power DVD may experience flickering.
    • AMD Radeon HD 7900 series products may experience shadow corruption when shadows are disabled in Civilization™ VI.
    • GRID Autosport may experience an application hang when enabling the advanced lighting graphics option
    Known Issues

• For Honor may experience game menu flickering issues or fail to render after performing a task switch in 4x Multi GPU system configurations.
    • Adjusting Radeon WattMan settings on some Radeon R9 380 series products may cause display flickering or application hangs.
    • AMD FreeSync technology mode may not be compatible or function with Sniper Elite™ 4.
    • Enabling supersampling in Sniper Elite™ 4 may cause image cropping.
    • Radeon Settings may crash on switching Windows® user after toggling AMD CrossFire™ technology mode.
    • A small amount of apps may still experience issues with Borderless Fullscreen mode and AMD FreeSync™ technology if other applications or game launchers are running on the primary screen in the background.
    • Counter-Strike: Global Offensive and World of Warcraft™ may experience flickering or performance issues the first time the game is launched on a system boot with AMD FreeSync™ technology enabled. Workarounds include exiting and restarting the application or task switching (alt+tab) in and out of the game to fix the issue.

• The XBOX DVR application may cause conflicts with Radeon ReLive, users are suggested to disable XBOX™ DVR if Radeon ReLive is experiencing issues.
    • Radeon ReLive may stop working after hot unplugging of a secondary display.
    • Radeon ReLive may experience minor graphical corruption for the first few recorded frames when launching UWP applications.
    • Radeon ReLive will not allow recording settings to change with Instant Replay enabled. A workaround is to disable Instant Replay and change settings then enable Instant Replay.
    • Vulkan applications may experience a game hang when using Radeon ReLive to record.
    • Radeon ReLive will not notify an end user of low disk space during recording.
    • System information overlay is only generated on first run and will not be repopulated when system configuration is changed.
    • Radeon ReLive may not function when Hyper-V is enabled on Windows.
    Benchmark

AMD Relive no audio [​IMG]

Download

AMD Drivers and Support for Radeon, Radeon Pro, FirePro, APU, CPU, Ryzen, desktops, laptops

Jelle Mees, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

AMD Relive no audio

1. AMD Relive no audio - Similar Threads - AMD Relive audio

2. AMD Audio problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD Audio problem: For first, after I updated my AMD software: Adrenalin my AMD Array microphone disappeared and I couldn't change volume.Then I've found a solution: update AMD Audio CoProcessor driver, BUT when I tried to do it it caused a Green Screen of Death and it reverted the driver to...
  3. AMD Audio problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD Audio problem: For first, after I updated my AMD software: Adrenalin my AMD Array microphone disappeared and I couldn't change volume.Then I've found a solution: update AMD Audio CoProcessor driver, BUT when I tried to do it it caused a Green Screen of Death and it reverted the driver to...
  4. I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD: So i have problem with audio, its hard to explain but i'l try. After reinstaling Windows 11 22H2 and downloading AMD graphic drivers discovered that Windows doesn't see micro and i cant change volume for speakers like only 2 variants 0% and 100%. I use laptop HP G8 255. But...
  5. I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD

I have problem with drivers for audio by AMD: So i have problem with audio, its hard to explain but i'l try. After reinstaling Windows 11 22H2 and downloading AMD graphic drivers discovered that Windows doesn't see micro and i cant change volume for speakers like only 2 variants 0% and 100%. I use laptop HP G8 255. But...
  6. No Audio Device plugged Amd high definition audio not plugged please help.

No Audio Device plugged Amd high definition audio not plugged please help.: I don't know what happened suddenly my speakers aren't working. I always you HP support assistant to update my drivers. MY model is HP 14s - fq1024 AURyzen 3 5300U. Please help me out. Thanks in advance.Things I did* uninstalling and reinstalling the amd high definition audio...
  7. AMD HDMI audio device removed when doing a audio test of the device AMD rx580 or if it sits...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD HDMI audio device removed when doing a audio test of the device AMD rx580 or if it sits...: Device HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1007\5&1f11d35a&2&0001 was configured. Driver Name: oem23.inf Class Guid: {4d36e96c-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} Driver Date: 10/16/2020 Driver Version: 10.0.1.18 Driver Provider: Advanced Micro Devices Driver...
  8. How to relive hardware from st-by (driver bug)?

How to relive hardware from st-by (driver bug)?: Hi, I moved to Win10 (1909) and I have trouble with WiFi 4965AGN card, I tried all 64 bit driver ever, the problem haven't solved and is known there are issues with Win10, by the way I switched to the latest Win10 driver available. The support for this card is missing and I...
  9. AMD HD Audio not working

AMD HD Audio not working: Hi All OK I had an issue yesterday where I shut down and had an update and when I rebooted I had no sound. This was the thread I posted that did resolve the sound issue Sound vanished! Solved - Windows 10 Forums Problem I am having now and reason I started a fresh thread...
  10. AMD High Definition Audio Device

AMD High Definition Audio Device: How can I find out which AMD High Definition Audio Device I need for my computer? My sound device uninstalled during a Windows 10 update on 10/10/2018. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-high-definition-audio-device/507b8744-66b7-4ac7-9421-ba39c3057bb1

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd relive no sound

2. No audio amd relive

3. relive not recording game audio

4. radeon relive software- no sound,
  5. instant replay radeon audio problems,
  6. AMD RELIVE NOT RECORDING SOUND,
  7. radeon relive not recording audio,
  8. amd instant replay no audio,
  9. radeon relive does not record audio,
  10. amd relive oculus quest audio fix vr,
  11. amd relive record audio from computer,