Windows 10: AMD SCALING

Discus and support AMD SCALING in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just turned off scaling cause I am purely stupid and did it for fun I turned it back on somehow but my gpu keeps on going all scrawny and makes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kurdonthego, Nov 6, 2019.

1. AMD SCALING

I just turned off scaling cause I am purely stupid and did it for fun I turned it back on somehow but my gpu keeps on going all scrawny and makes the weird rainbow lines and it just restarted my pc what do I do

submitted by /u/Kurdonthego
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Kurdonthego, Nov 6, 2019

2. custom scaling documents for printing in windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• How you trying to scale the documents?
    • Which application you are using for scaling the documents.

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps.

1. Press control key + p.

2. Now select the number of pages you want to scale while printing.

3. Click apply.

4. Now click on print.

Please try the above suggestions and let us know the status of the issue.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Creator's update - Every time I undock, scaling goes to 150%

We appreciate that you have checked your drivers and followed the suggested troubleshooting steps. Since the issue is still the same, this can be related to the new customer scaling settings that came with the Creator's Update. Can you follow the steps below
    so we can check it for you:

• Click on Start then Settings.
    • Choose System then Display.
    • Under Display, select Custom scaling and set it to 100%.

Update us on how it goes as we are eager to get this resolved for you.

Jennifer Bri, Nov 6, 2019
  4. AMD SCALING

Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. globe switch

Hi Lasse,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your effort towards resolving it.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to customize the display scaling and check if it helps.

• Right click on the open area on the Desktop.
    • Select the Graphics properties.
    • Click on Display option.
    • Click on the General settings from the left pane.
    • Under the Scaling click on the Customize
      Aspect Ratio
      and try to customize.
    • Click on Apply.
    • If you want to reset the display scaling settings then follow till the above 4th step.
    • Then under the Scaling click on the Maintain Display Scaling.
    • Click on Apply.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

AMD SCALING

1. AMD SCALING - Similar Threads - AMD SCALING

2. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X: Hello, I'm having issues with sudden blue-screens and random restarts with my system.My PC isn't brand new, I built it sometime around January, and it has run flawlessly until now.Whenever I play games I have only tested War Thunder and Generation Zero, I get blue-screens and...
  3. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X: Hello, I'm having issues with sudden blue-screens and random restarts with my system.My PC isn't brand new, I built it sometime around January, and it has run flawlessly until now.Whenever I play games I have only tested War Thunder and Generation Zero, I get blue-screens and...
  4. WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR with AMD 5900X

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes: I'm no longer surprised when my AMD driver crashes when I'm playing a game, but this time it's different, I was playing the Farlight 84 game, about 10 minutes of playing, the AMD suddenly crashed accompanied by Windows freezing, there was only the sound of the game, I...
  6. The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes

The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes: I'm no longer surprised when my AMD driver crashes when I'm playing a game, but this time it's different, I was playing the Farlight 84 game, about 10 minutes of playing, the AMD suddenly crashed accompanied by Windows freezing, there was only the sound of the game, I...
  7. The night light cannot be turned off after AMD suddenly crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  9. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  10. Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]: My computer cannot wake up from sleep. Everything is up to date, clean installation of Windows 11 23h2.Here is for the log from event viewer when it happens computer sleep: event viewer logand here is the system configuration: System AMD 3700x...