Windows 10: AMD Thinkpad Blue Screen of Death after Waking up from Sleep and playing video

Discus and support AMD Thinkpad Blue Screen of Death after Waking up from Sleep and playing video in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I currently use the T14s AMD Gen 1 laptop running Windows 10. However, for the past three weeks, I started getting the blue screen of death every time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HotPotatoVI, Aug 7, 2021.

1. AMD Thinkpad Blue Screen of Death after Waking up from Sleep and playing video

I currently use the T14s AMD Gen 1 laptop running Windows 10. However, for the past three weeks, I started getting the blue screen of death every time I woke up from sleep.After I wake up from sleep, the BSOD usually occurs when I start playing some sort of video. The video would start to buffer, and within a few seconds, my entire laptop would crash.The error I usually get is the Driver Power State Failure, and I seem to have traced the problem back to the "AMD Audio CoProcessor" however, I'm still not too sure. My sleep mode is on Linux Mode as well.I don't have much experience with issues

:)

HotPotatoVI, Aug 7, 2021
  2. AlanD1948 Win User

"Blue screen of death" when waking from sleep mode?

I am relatively new to Windows 10 and have noticed that when I wake the computer up from sleep mode, the first thing that I see is a moment of what has been called "Blue screen of death" before it switches to the normal sign-in screen. ----- Is this normal?
    Or should I be worried?

AlanD1948, Aug 7, 2021
  3. Windows 10 blue screens after waking from sleep.

Steps to that cause this problem:

• Allowing windows to sleep.
    • Waking once, logging in.
    • Allowing it to sleep once more.
    • Wait for some time like 2 hours.
    • Try to login again.
    After all these steps my laptop Dell Vostro 3546, stops responding on the login screen, no inputs will be taken and then Blue screens by saying Critical_Store_Exception. I have collected some crash dumps and posted it here: CrashDumps.

Blue Screen View says that the BSOD happened because of something went wrong with the ntoskrnl.exe, address ntoskrnl+142760, file version of ntoskrnl.exe is "10.0.10586.306 (th2_release_sec.160422-1850)".

Aniruddha S Prasad, Aug 7, 2021
  4. AMD Thinkpad Blue Screen of Death after Waking up from Sleep and playing video

AMD on Windows: blue screen after waking from suspension

I'm getting a blue screen of death every time I suspend and wake up a freshly installed Windows 10 PC with an AMD Radeon 4550.

Stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

Error in: atikmpag.sys

How can I solve this?

simplegamer, Aug 7, 2021
Thema:

AMD Thinkpad Blue Screen of Death after Waking up from Sleep and playing video

1. AMD Thinkpad Blue Screen of Death after Waking up from Sleep and playing video - Similar Threads - AMD Thinkpad Blue

2. Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode: Hi Recently i have a werid problem. I used ccleaner to update all my drivers on my laptop acer nitro 5. Now after waking up i have every time bluescreen. I read i the other ticket that you guys ask for minidump files. My pc produced few files all from the same day.Please help...
  3. Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode: Hi Recently i have a werid problem. I used ccleaner to update all my drivers on my laptop acer nitro 5. Now after waking up i have every time bluescreen. I read i the other ticket that you guys ask for minidump files. My pc produced few files all from the same day.Please help...
  4. Blue screen after waking up from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blue screen after waking up from sleep

Blue screen after waking up from sleep: Hi,Recently I get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleep. The bluescreen says "CRITICAL" something, but when I look into reliability reports there is no report of the BSOD. Any other ideas?Thanks and Regards,...
  6. Blue screen after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen after waking up from sleep: Hi,Recently I get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleep. The bluescreen says "CRITICAL" something, but when I look into reliability reports there is no report of the BSOD. Any other ideas?Thanks and Regards,...
  7. Blue screen after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Blue Screen of death when waking from sleep BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of death when waking from sleep BSOD: Hello I have recently got two bsod in 2 weeks and 3 bsod 5months ago so I will post the dmp files if you guys can help me resolve this.the bsod that I got in july I think it was from riot vanguard but im not sure but I deleted but I need it if i want to play valorant so I...
  9. Occasional Blue Screen of Death and inability to wake up from sleep

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Occasional Blue Screen of Death and inability to wake up from sleep: My Windows 10 Hone has encountered blue screen of death with the error stop code VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR several times. If my laptop is not connected to the internet when the BSOD occurs, it will stuck on the Blue Screen and heat up overtime. I have done a fresh install of...
  10. Blue Screen after waking up from sleep (disk_IMAGE_storahci.sys)

Blue Screen after waking up from sleep (disk_IMAGE_storahci.sys): Hi, My laptop(Dell Inspiron 5567, purchased in January 2017) has been recently experiencing Blue screen issues, particularly after waking up from sleep. The error that I receive in the reliability monitor is 0x9F_3_disk_IMAGE_storahci.sys I've searched forums but haven't...