Windows 10: AMD Unveils Radeon VII, the First 7nm Gaming GPU

Discus and support AMD Unveils Radeon VII, the First 7nm Gaming GPU in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; uilkteCmqTI AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today unveiled AMD Radeon™ VII, the world’s first 7nm gaming graphics card. It was designed to deliver exceptional... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

AMD Unveils Radeon VII, the First 7nm Gaming GPU

Source: AMD Unveils World's First 7nm Gaming GPU - Delivering Exceptional Performance and Incredible Experiences for Gamers, Creators and Enthusiasts | AMD

See also: Radeon VII | AMD

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jan 9, 2019

2. GPU 1: AMD RADEON 530 not working in win 10

In win 10 AMD RADEON 530 is not working properly it only shows 512 MB of dedicated graphics card but I have 2GB of the dedicated graphics card. It works fine in win 7 and shows 2.5GB of dedicated graphics card is installed but in win 10 integrated is 512MB
    and GPU 1 is 512MB but my dedicated graphics card is of 2.0GB. Any suggestion would be appreciated, Thanks....

Kishan Rajput, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    AMD Expanding High-Performance Leadership with Focused 7nm Development

Source: AMD Corporate: Expanding our High-Performance L... | Community

Brink, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

AMD announces new AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards

Source: New AMD Radeon RX 590 Graphics Cards Deliver Leading-Edge, Smooth HD Gaming Experience for Latest Games | AMD

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote]

Brink, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

1. AMD Unveils Radeon VII, the First 7nm Gaming GPU - Similar Threads - AMD Unveils Radeon

2. Amd Radeon GPU not showing in graphics preference

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Amd Radeon GPU not showing in graphics preference: Hlo...I have two gpu in my laptop one is intel Hd 3000 and other one is amd Radeon 7400 M but after the update of windows my valorant is not working because im not able to use my amd gpu in graphics preference option because it is not showing there both power saving gpu and...
  3. Amd Radeon GPU not showing in graphics preference

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon GPU not showing in graphics preference: Hlo...I have two gpu in my laptop one is intel Hd 3000 and other one is amd Radeon 7400 M but after the update of windows my valorant is not working because im not able to use my amd gpu in graphics preference option because it is not showing there both power saving gpu and...
  4. Amd Radeon GPU not showing in graphics preference

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. AMD Unveils AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Graphics Card

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unveils AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT Graphics Card: [img] AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today introduced the AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT graphics card, providing exceptional performance, stunningly vivid visuals and advanced software features to redefine 1440p resolution gaming. Representing the cutting edge of engineering and design, AMD...
  6. AMD Unveils Next-Generation PC Gaming with AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unveils Next-Generation PC Gaming with AMD Radeon RX 6000 Series: AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today unveiled the AMD Radeonâ„¢ RX 6000 Series graphics cards, delivering powerhouse performance, incredibly life-like visuals, and must-have features that set a new standard for enthusiast-class PC gaming experiences. Representing the forefront of...
  7. AMD announces AMD Radeon Pro VII Workstation Graphics Card

in Windows 10 News
    AMD announces AMD Radeon Pro VII Workstation Graphics Card: [img] AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced the AMD Radeonâ„¢ Pro VII workstation graphics card for broadcast and engineering professionals, delivering exceptional graphics and computational performance, as well as innovative features. The new graphics card is designed to...
  8. AMD Unveils the AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT Graphics Card

in Windows 10 News
    AMD Unveils the AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT Graphics Card: [media] AMD Radeon™ RX 5500 XT delivers amazing high-framerate esports gaming and up to 13 percent higher performance on average than the competition in today’s top AAA titles Gamers receive Monster Hunter World: Iceborne™ Master Edition and three months of Xbox Game Pass...
  9. Announcing the AMD Radeon Pro W5700 7nm PC Workstation Graphics Card

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the AMD Radeon Pro W5700 7nm PC Workstation Graphics Card: AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced the AMD Radeon™ Pro W5700, the world’s first 7nm professional PC workstation graphics card. It delivers new levels of performance and advanced features that enable 3D designers, architects and engineers to visualize, review and interact with...
  10. New Gold Edition AMD Ryzen CPU, AMD Radeon VII Graphics Card, and more

in Windows 10 News
    New Gold Edition AMD Ryzen CPU, AMD Radeon VII Graphics Card, and more: –Gold Editions of AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700X processor and AMD Radeon™ VII graphics card include coupon code for free copies of Tom Clancy’s The Division® 2 Gold Edition and World War Z –Retailers and etailers worldwide to offer special deals on select AMD products during AMD50...