Windows 10: AMD video card that is equivalent to a 4GB Geforce GTX 1080 ti?

Discus and support AMD video card that is equivalent to a 4GB Geforce GTX 1080 ti? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Title says it all. I was thinking about a Radeon RX 570, is it better or worse? I need something equivalent or a little bit better. Any ideas? Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by MrAkatosh0001, Jul 26, 2020.

1. AMD video card that is equivalent to a 4GB Geforce GTX 1080 ti?

Title says it all. I was thinking about a Radeon RX 570, is it better or worse? I need something equivalent or a little bit better. Any ideas?

MrAkatosh0001, Jul 26, 2020

2. What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

I know exactly what gaming laptop I want, and the graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. However, I think it will be sold out woon. What is the equivalent AMD graphics card of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

Also, the specs I want for my gaming laptop would be these:

Intel Core i5 8th Generation at 2.3 GHz or higher (or equivalent AMD Ryzen 5)

256 GB hard drive or higher (SSD or SATA is fine)

15.6” display (no lower, no higher)

8 GB RAM

GeForce GTX 1050 Ti graphics card or higher (or equivalent AMD)

No more than $650 USD

CharlieWard1, Jul 26, 2020
  3. auggy Win User
    Nvidia GTX 1080 performance issue.

I don't see any reason why the GTX 1080 would underperform the GTX 770 on that motherboard.

Have you run any benchmarks such as PassMark Performance Test to compare the two cards?

Should get double the G3D Mark with the GTX 1080:

PassMark - GeForce GTX 1080 - Price performance comparison

auggy, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

AMD video card that is equivalent to a 4GB Geforce GTX 1080 ti?

NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

JUL6Gc2g4kg

Source: A Quantum Leap in Gaming: NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080 | NVIDIA Newsroom

See also:

Brink, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

AMD video card that is equivalent to a 4GB Geforce GTX 1080 ti?

1. AMD video card that is equivalent to a 4GB Geforce GTX 1080 ti? - Similar Threads - AMD video card

2. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  3. BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Win11 with GeForce GTX 1050 Ti: In this month, there has been some BSOD randomly during the day. I checked yesterday that there was an update to the drivers GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. I updated the drivers via GEFORCE EXPERIENCE, however today got another BSOD, from the memory dump it is possible to see the...
  4. Graphics Card/Display keeps crashing Geforce GTX 750 Ti

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card/Display keeps crashing Geforce GTX 750 Ti: [Windows 10] Whenever i am playing games it seems to simply crash the display. after a couple of moments i can still hear the sound etc. Does anyone have any idea why?(i have included an event log from the log collector, however the v2 collector wouldnt run for some reason so...
  5. GTX 1080 Ti or RTX 2070

GTX 1080 Ti or RTX 2070: My current system is dual AMD Radeon RX 580s in crossfire in a Ryzen 7 2700X system and I want to upgrade graphics card. It looks like my budget cutoff is at the GTX 1080 Ti to the RTX 2070 super. I ordered the EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 GAMING 11GB which was about $70...
  6. dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti

dual monitors GeForce GTX 1660 Ti: I used 2 monitors with my w7 computer that had 2 dvi outputs fine. One is a basic asus 24" and the other a toshiba laptop with a second party dvi driver board. This video card has a hdmi, dvi and displayport connections. I had to buy a hdmi cable for the asus. But the old...
  7. What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the equivalent AMD version of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti?: I know exactly what gaming laptop I want, and the graphics card is a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti. However, I think it will be sold out woon. What is the equivalent AMD graphics card of a GeForce GTX 1050 Ti? Also, the specs I want for my gaming laptop would be these: Intel Core...
  8. GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched

GeForce GTX 1050 & 1050 Ti Launched: Source: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 1050 Ti Review - TechSpot Pascal is one of Nvidia's greatest achievements in the past decade. The company's latest GPU architecture took gaming performance to the next level with the GTX 1080 in May and then again with the Titan X only a few...
  9. Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI

Problems with Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI: Hi everyone. Yesterday I bought a Msi GeForce GTX 750 TI and put it in my PC. As soon as I put it on, I see some problems: the bios starts and the starting up of the pc goes fine until it comes to putting the password. Here I see the screen which seems zoomed in, and after...
  10. NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Introduces GeForce GTX 1080: [MEDIA] [IMG] Powered by Pascal Architecture, Delivers up to 2x Performance and 3X Efficiency of GeForce GTX TITAN X NVIDIA today announced the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 -- the first gaming GPU based on the company's new Pascal™ architecture -- providing up to...