Windows 10: AMD working on drivers for Windows 10 preview builds

Discus and support AMD working on drivers for Windows 10 preview builds in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; AMD works fine for me too via Windows 10 Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Feb 3, 2015.

1. ten10 Win User

AMD working on drivers for Windows 10 preview builds

AMD works fine for me too via Windows 10

ten10, Jul 29, 2015
  2. Wynona Win User

AMD has been actively working with Microsoft on drivers for Windows 10. We just have to be patient and let them do what they need to do.

Wynona, Jul 29, 2015
  3. LEE
    Lee Win User
    True, albeit I was thinking Windows not OSX. . .*Smile

4. Boozad Win User

Oh I fully understand that, but with so much extensive testing you'd have thought that drivers that are forced on you on release should at least not keep crashing your PC!I'm sure they'll get there soon, I just feel for the people who've upgraded their machines expecting greatness only to end up with constant BSODs with no chance of booting into Safe Mode to correct the issue.

Boozad, Jul 29, 2015
  5. dencal Win User
    Downloaded AMD Catalyst Control Centre which advised me updated driver was available.
    This included a new gaming app.
    Installed and up until now no problems experienced.

dencal, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Wynona Win User
    They needed to test 'em and who else but us will let 'em know just how bad they are so far!? *Smile

Wynona, Jul 29, 2015
  7. Stable Video drivers, AMD and NVidia, have been my biggest hurdle so far. I had endless ccc has stopped working popups on most of the preview builds. It got so bad I just gave up trying to run 10 on my laptop. I have 10 on it now, upgraded yesterday. I haven't used it enough to say it won't happen again, crosses fingers that it won't. Not so many issues with NVidia, but the one or two times they failed I couldn't even boot into Windows. Just a black screen, not even a cursor. So far all is good on my desktop PC. I haven't fired up a game yet though.

alphanumeric, Jul 29, 2015
  8. CountMike New Member

Latest drivers I just found and using now, 15.20-150715a-184226E

CountMike, Jul 29, 2015
  9. Wynona Win User
    I haven't had the "CCC has stopped working" blurb in the last few builds, so I hope it's a thing of the past.

Wynona, Jul 29, 2015
  10. I have amd-catalyst-15.7-win10-64bit.exe in my downloads folder, that I downloaded a day or two ago. Haven't installed them yet. My laptop is running with whatever windows 10 installed.

11. CountMike New Member
    This one was recommended, downloaded and installed by CCC.

CountMike, Jul 29, 2015
  12. We have the first sunny day in over a week here today, so latter on I will be getting my laptop out on my deck for a bit. and see what happens. It doesn't happen for me until use it a bit. I think it was when a graphics switch was triggered. It has an AMD APU so it has a GPU in the CPU and a dedicated mobile GPU. Both AMD.

13. AMD working on drivers for Windows 10 preview builds

Ok, just checking, my laptop has an AMD A10 APU and that's what comes up for me.

14. Banzi Win User
    I actually found those drivers to help quite a bit with the lagfest that is Batman Arkham Knight on windows 8.1, since updating to them today the game plays a lot smoother.

Banzi, Jul 29, 2015
  15. gdscrtr Win User
    Using 15.7.1 drivers and tried enabling virtual super resolution in cc and my desktop is 2560x1440 on a 1920x1080 monitor. Even tried in a few games the higher resolution slows the game down sometimes but I enjoy the increase in quality.

gdscrtr, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

1. AMD working on drivers for Windows 10 preview builds - Similar Threads - AMD working drivers

2. AMD build in microphone does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD build in microphone does not work.: I have a new laptop. I installed Windows 11 on it. When I try to use my microphone apps say something like "We can't hear you." or "No audio input source available. The microphone is AMD Audio device. My friend has the same laptop but the microphone works for him....
  3. AMD build in microphone does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD build in microphone does not work.: I have a new laptop. I installed Windows 11 on it. When I try to use my microphone apps say something like "We can't hear you." or "No audio input source available. The microphone is AMD Audio device. My friend has the same laptop but the microphone works for him....
  4. Amd Radeon 6630m drivers not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Amd Radeon 6630m drivers not working on windows 10: I have installed even Leahcat drivers but they are not working on windows 10 my laptop is Sony vpccb15fg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-6630m-drivers-not-working-on-windows-10/b46c6666-048c-40bd-bd0f-f65230ecad84
  5. Amd Radeon 6630m drivers not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Amd Radeon 6630m drivers not working on windows 10: I have installed even Leahcat drivers but they are not working on windows 10 my laptop is Sony vpccb15fg https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-radeon-6630m-drivers-not-working-on-windows-10/b46c6666-048c-40bd-bd0f-f65230ecad84
  6. Amd Radeon 6630m drivers not working on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. AMD Driver not working at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Driver not working at all: My AMD driver has not been working for a long time and I have given up on all of it. I tried everything restarting PC installing new software and it all seems not to work. Every time I uninstall and install again it install the wrong driver before Giving me bluescreens of all...
  8. AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD GPU Driver Update for Build 10122: Updated driver availability for AMD GPU's for Build 10122 was announced about 24 hours ago by Gabe Aul and we are to get it through Windows Update. I have a laptop with 10122 and fast build selected. I have asked to "Check for Update" over a dozen times and it is not found....
  9. Amd Crimson Driver doesnt work on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Amd Crimson Driver doesnt work on Windows 10: Status: Unresolved Computer Type: Desktop PC GPU: Sapphire HD 7970 Dual-x 3gb GDDR5 (factory OC, using single GPU) CPU: Intel Ivy bridge i5 3570k Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H LGA1155 RAM: Kingston Predator 8GB PSU: Corsair TX650M 650w 80Plus Bronze OS: Windows 10...
  10. AMD released new drivers which should work with Windows 10 build 10122

in Windows 10 News
    AMD released new drivers which should work with Windows 10 build 10122: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date 6284