Windows 10: American Flag

Discus and support American Flag in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I enjoy using the Windows button/period combination to access emoticons. Today is the Fourth of July. I looked for an American flag in the emoticons,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KathySD, Jul 4, 2019.

1. KathySD Win User

American Flag

I enjoy using the Windows button/period combination to access emoticons.

Today is the Fourth of July. I looked for an American flag in the emoticons, and came up empty! How can this be???

Windows: please include a number of American flag icons for our use.

:)

KathySD, Jul 4, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Voice Recorder Flags Disappeared

Hi,

I realize the problem you are facing with the voice recorder.

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Are you using windows built-in voice recorder or any other 3rd party voice recorder application?

• If you are using Build in Windows recorder, how did you put the flag?
    If you are using built-in Windows recorder, there is no option to put a flag on recorded voice. Provide us the screenshot of recording interface with Flag.

Refer the steps given in the below link to provide us screenshots:

How to include a screenshot in your post

In case if you are using any 3rd party recorder, then I suggest you to contact the developer of the application for further help.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 4, 2019
  3. MfE 2.9 + Followup Flag

I just updated my e71 to Mail for Exchange 2.9 and I seem to have lost some critical "Follow up flag" functionality. This was previously working in my installation of MfE 2.5.

• Mark a flag in outlook, shows on the phone: good
    • Mark complete in outlook, shows on the phone: good
    • Mark complete on the phone, shows in outlook: good
    • Mark a flag on the phone, does not show in outlook: BAD (because this is what I use the most)

Any ideas on how to resolve? I've tried a complete uninstall/reinstall.

provable---01, Jul 4, 2019
  4. trickson Win User

American Flag

The American TPU Clubhouse.

Yeah I bet if I tattooed the British flag on my ass they may listen . But hey I am American we do not matter . Our club house belongs in GN NOT THERE THOUGH ! WHAT THE FUCK ??? They even get Icons what is it we get ? THE BACK OF THE BUS !!!!!!!!!!!!*Nutkick :nutkick:

trickson, Jul 4, 2019
Thema:

American Flag

1. American Flag - Similar Threads - American Flag

2. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  3. My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is stuck in Aptio setup utility 2020 American mega trends inc: The only options it’s given me is:MainSecurityBootSave and exitI’ve clicked save and exit and it keeps taking me back to the main page of the Aptio setup utility I’ve tried turning it on and off again aswell and it’s just brought me back my laptops a venturer and i have no...
  4. Anytime I turn on my PC bios is by American megatrends it says to “reboot or select proper...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anytime I turn on my PC bios is by American megatrends it says to “reboot or select proper...: My SSD is recognized in bios but when I select boot override I chose my SSD and still nothing what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anytime-i-turn-on-my-pc-bios-is-by-american/a5d1328e-f6a4-4c94-8995-8ac9f803b5d8
  5. Anytime I turn on my PC bios is by American megatrends it says to “reboot or select proper...

Anytime I turn on my PC bios is by American megatrends it says to “reboot or select proper...: My SSD is recognized in bios but when I select boot override I chose my SSD and still nothing what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anytime-i-turn-on-my-pc-bios-is-by-american/a5d1328e-f6a4-4c94-8995-8ac9f803b5d8
  6. Anytime I turn on my PC bios is by American megatrends it says to “reboot or select proper...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  8. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  9. American Megantrends BIOS TPM 2.0 Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    American Megantrends BIOS TPM 2.0 Problems: So I have TPM 2.0 on my laptops, but when I boot to bios, I don't see an option to enable it. How can I fix it?I appreciate any support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/american-megantrends-bios-tpm-20-problems/0317c035-a8b1-4284-b693-cb0a408e3445
  10. American Megantrends BIOS TPM 2.0 Problems

American Megantrends BIOS TPM 2.0 Problems: So I have TPM 2.0 on my laptops, but when I boot to bios, I don't see an option to enable it. How can I fix it?I appreciate any support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/american-megantrends-bios-tpm-20-problems/0317c035-a8b1-4284-b693-cb0a408e3445