Windows 10: American megatrends

Discus and support American megatrends in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When I start up my PC, I get a black screen with American megatrends on it.What should I do to make this go away and not lose my data on my PC?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CL 09, Aug 30, 2022.

1. CL 09 Win User

American megatrends

When I start up my PC, I get a black screen with American megatrends on it.What should I do to make this go away and not lose my data on my PC?

:)

CL 09, Aug 30, 2022
  2. brbrown1 Win User

American Megatrend Mystery

Since the last updates on my Windows 10 computer, at start up the screen if filled with data and a large title American Megatrend at the top. Why is this suddenly starting to happe? I can see no need for it anyway.

brbrown1, Aug 30, 2022
  3. American Megatrends appears

I turned on my PC and the American Megatrends logo appears. It dissapears and I see no error message. Sometimes the black screen goes away and windows boots around after a hour or so. Are there any fixes to this? Also, I see a underscore flash for my cursor, it goes invisible. My keyboard does nothing. I don’t hear any beeps. I have two monitors and my primary one goes blank. My secondary monitor has the issue. It occurs right after I turn on the PC and monitor.

JeremiahMiller5, Aug 30, 2022
  4. American megatrends

American Megatrends warning

I receive the following message on an American Megatrends screen:

"Power supply surges detected during the previous power on. ASUS Anti-Surge was triggered to protect system from unstable power supply unit! Press F1 to Run SETUP"

This message does not appear following a power on cycle, but appears (sometimes) when I logon in the morning after a night in which the computer was powered on but I was not logged in. I assume I should replace the power supply. Is there any danger in continuing
    to use the computer; I power the computer off and reboot it, and everything seems rosy for a day or two.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

EdwardShipley, Aug 30, 2022
Thema:

American megatrends

1. American megatrends - Similar Threads - American megatrends

2. I'm stuck on American Megatrends and I can't get out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm stuck on American Megatrends and I can't get out: Hi guys I have a question for all the IT profesional or just Microsoft workers what knows cause I'm always stuck on American Megatrends and yes I've tried to exit American Megatrends and I can't do anything exit or hi to advanced setting does anybody know...
  3. I'm stuck on American Megatrends and I can't get out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm stuck on American Megatrends and I can't get out: Hi guys I have a question for all the IT profesional or just Microsoft workers what knows cause I'm always stuck on American Megatrends and yes I've tried to exit American Megatrends and I can't do anything exit or hi to advanced setting does anybody know...
  4. I'm stuck on American Megatrends and I can't get out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. American megatrends what to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    American megatrends what to do: Really don t know what to do. My del and y doesnt work on this page. Help me what to do, and i ve tried to enable secure boot alrdy and nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/american-megatrends-what-to-do/9c26c135-e0e5-4615-8821-c0d19b9cd7ef
  6. American megatrends what to do

American megatrends what to do: Really don t know what to do. My del and y doesnt work on this page. Help me what to do, and i ve tried to enable secure boot alrdy and nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/american-megatrends-what-to-do/9c26c135-e0e5-4615-8821-c0d19b9cd7ef
  7. How to enable Secure Boot State and TPM 2.0 on American Megatrends?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable Secure Boot State and TPM 2.0 on American Megatrends?: I just got my all-in-one desktop pc back from a repair shop since its hard drive was broken and needs to be replaced. When I got it back it shows that Secure Boot is disable so I'm trying to enable it together with TPM through tutorials, but I can't seem to find "secure boot"...
  8. How to enable Secure Boot State and TPM 2.0 on American Megatrends?

How to enable Secure Boot State and TPM 2.0 on American Megatrends?: I just got my all-in-one desktop pc back from a repair shop since its hard drive was broken and needs to be replaced. When I got it back it shows that Secure Boot is disable so I'm trying to enable it together with TPM through tutorials, but I can't seem to find "secure boot"...
  9. Out of nowhere appeared on my computer American Megatrends and that my device will switch...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of nowhere appeared on my computer American Megatrends and that my device will switch...: I never had American Megatrends installed on my computer and suddenly appeared on the screen that will switch off in 15 seconds. Keep trying to switch on but same issue, can please someone help!?...
  10. Out of nowhere appeared on my computer American Megatrends and that my device will switch...

Out of nowhere appeared on my computer American Megatrends and that my device will switch...: I never had American Megatrends installed on my computer and suddenly appeared on the screen that will switch off in 15 seconds. Keep trying to switch on but same issue, can please someone help!?...