Windows 10: American megatrends

Discus and support American megatrends in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Lorsque je démarre mon PC, j'obtiens un écran noir avec les mégatendances américaines dessus.Que dois-je faire pour que cela disparaisse et ne perde... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CL 09, Aug 30, 2022.

1. CL 09 Win User

American megatrends

Lorsque je démarre mon PC, j'obtiens un écran noir avec les mégatendances américaines dessus.Que dois-je faire pour que cela disparaisse et ne perde pas mes données sur mon PC ?

:)

CL 09, Aug 30, 2022
  2. brbrown1 Win User

American Megatrend Mystery

Since the last updates on my Windows 10 computer, at start up the screen if filled with data and a large title American Megatrend at the top. Why is this suddenly starting to happe? I can see no need for it anyway.

brbrown1, Aug 30, 2022
  3. American Megatrends appears

I turned on my PC and the American Megatrends logo appears. It dissapears and I see no error message. Sometimes the black screen goes away and windows boots around after a hour or so. Are there any fixes to this? Also, I see a underscore flash for my cursor, it goes invisible. My keyboard does nothing. I don’t hear any beeps. I have two monitors and my primary one goes blank. My secondary monitor has the issue. It occurs right after I turn on the PC and monitor.

JeremiahMiller5, Aug 30, 2022
  4. American megatrends

American Megatrends warning

I receive the following message on an American Megatrends screen:

"Power supply surges detected during the previous power on. ASUS Anti-Surge was triggered to protect system from unstable power supply unit! Press F1 to Run SETUP"

This message does not appear following a power on cycle, but appears (sometimes) when I logon in the morning after a night in which the computer was powered on but I was not logged in. I assume I should replace the power supply. Is there any danger in continuing
    to use the computer; I power the computer off and reboot it, and everything seems rosy for a day or two.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

EdwardShipley, Aug 30, 2022
Thema:

American megatrends

1. American megatrends - Similar Threads - American megatrends

2. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  3. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  4. Je veux mettre à jour le BIOS de mon ordinateur Dukapc American Megatrends Inc Notebook 2014

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Je veux mettre à jour le BIOS de mon ordinateur Dukapc American Megatrends Inc Notebook 2014: Je veux mettre à jour le BIOS de mon ordinateur https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/je-veux-mettre-%C3%A0-jour-le-bios-de-mon/4498bf27-e09a-4ca1-b7bb-2dcea0fba07b
  5. Je veux mettre à jour le BIOS de mon ordinateur Dukapc American Megatrends Inc Notebook 2014

Je veux mettre à jour le BIOS de mon ordinateur Dukapc American Megatrends Inc Notebook 2014: Je veux mettre à jour le BIOS de mon ordinateur https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/je-veux-mettre-%C3%A0-jour-le-bios-de-mon/4498bf27-e09a-4ca1-b7bb-2dcea0fba07b
  6. Je veux mettre à jour le BIOS de mon ordinateur Dukapc American Megatrends Inc Notebook 2014

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Where is the security setting in American Megatrends BIOS?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the security setting in American Megatrends BIOS?: Im trying to enable TPM 2.0 for windows. The PC has been built in 24/5/2019. When i was following the microsoft support on how to enable it, in the American Megatrends BIOS i didnt see the settings tab or security setting, if this needs any photos here is 1 of the BIOS:...
  8. Where is the security setting in American Megatrends BIOS?

Where is the security setting in American Megatrends BIOS?: Im trying to enable TPM 2.0 for windows. The PC has been built in 24/5/2019. When i was following the microsoft support on how to enable it, in the American Megatrends BIOS i didnt see the settings tab or security setting, if this needs any photos here is 1 of the BIOS:...
  9. Where is the security setting in American Megatrends BIOS?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. AMIBIOS American Megatrends и после того как я нажимаю F1 или del мне говорят access to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMIBIOS American Megatrends и после того как я нажимаю F1 или del мне говорят access to...: ....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amibios-american-megatrends-%D0%B8/c4b95a2c-1c62-405d-8785-13a5d97e4d02