Windows 10: AMG app is preventing restart

Discus and support AMG app is preventing restart in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; AMG app, is this a known malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amg-app-is-preventing-restart/da00646f-1154-4dad-b5f4-114db0bc9c74 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by egenefallatik, Jan 13, 2021.

1. AMG app is preventing restart

AMG app, is this a known malware?

:)

egenefallatik, Jan 13, 2021

2. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Jan 13, 2021
  3. monim1 Win User
    EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Jan 13, 2021
  4. John Fue Win User

AMG app is preventing restart

App store

Hi Paul,

We suggest to follow the steps below:

Clear Store Cache.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type in “WSReset.exe”.

• Press ENTER.

• Restart the computer and check.
    “What to do if you have problems with an app

The steps by referring to the
    link
    to run App troubleshooter on the computer and check if that helps.

The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including incorrect security or account settings.

Thanks.

John Fue, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

AMG app is preventing restart

1. AMG app is preventing restart - Similar Threads - AMG app preventing

2. ESNIPMon This app is preventing you from restarting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ESNIPMon This app is preventing you from restarting.: When I try to restart or shut down, I get this message.ESNIPMonThis app is preventing you from restarting.What is ESNIPMon app? It's not listed under Task Manger or Programs. Can anyone help? Please let me know. Thank you....
  3. ESNIPMon This app is preventing you from restarting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ESNIPMon This app is preventing you from restarting.: When I try to restart or shut down, I get this message.ESNIPMonThis app is preventing you from restarting.What is ESNIPMon app? It's not listed under Task Manger or Programs. Can anyone help? Please let me know. Thank you....
  4. ESNIPMon This app is preventing you from restarting.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Mysterious app preventing restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mysterious app preventing restart.: I have no idea what app this is, and I am very careful on the internet so I doubt it is some sort of malware.The app is named as {527f62b4-263f-4711-835a-1012c88ba4fa}...
  6. Mysterious app preventing restart.

Mysterious app preventing restart.: I have no idea what app this is, and I am very careful on the internet so I doubt it is some sort of malware.The app is named as {527f62b4-263f-4711-835a-1012c88ba4fa}...
  7. App preventing computer from restarting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App preventing computer from restarting: Hi,When I restart my desktop computer, an app with the name of NvFBCPluginWindow is preventing me from restarting. Does anyone know why is this happening and how to fix it?...
  8. G app is preventing from restarting

G app is preventing from restarting: Each time I want to shutdown or restart the computer I get this annoying message. How do I get rid of it? [img] 153442
  9. G app is preventing from restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    G app is preventing from restarting: Each time I want to shutdown or restart the computer I get this annoying message. How do I get rid of it? [img] 153442
  10. This app is preventing you from restarting

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    This app is preventing you from restarting: I have Windows 10 Pro preinstalled on a Dell Desktop. When I try to restart I get a warning: This app is preventing you from restarting" This is of little use. There is no identification of what the app is. Use of task manager does not show a currently running app....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Amg app windows 10

2. When i want to shut down laptop it says Amg.exe is not closed