Windows 10: Amharic font uses Power Geez UNICODE office 2019

Discus and support Amharic font uses Power Geez UNICODE office 2019 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have installed the office 2019 application recently. However, unlike Office 2010 and other previous versions, I couldn't write Amharic font on this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by samuelmanderso, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Amharic font uses Power Geez UNICODE office 2019

I have installed the office 2019 application recently. However, unlike Office 2010 and other previous versions, I couldn't write Amharic font on this one. The Amharic font uses another application called Power Geez UNICODE. This application works fine with office 2010 and office 2007. But this time Office 2019 won't let me write using Amharic font. Kindly help me with this.

:)

samuelmanderso, Feb 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

https://www.theverge.com/2018/2/1/16960640/microsoft-office-2019-windows-10-support

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Harrington font not working with Windows 10 and Office 2019 for Word

On my computers, the Harrington font appears by default in 32-bit and 64-bit Office 365 ProPlus and also in 64-bit Office Professional Plus 2019.

The article at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-au/typography/font-list/harrington lists the products with which the font was supplied in 2017.

There does not appear to an update of that article, a fact that is lamented at

https://social.technet.microsoft.co...t-of-fonts-that-are-included-with-office-2016

Doug Robbins - MVP Office Apps & Services (Wor, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Amharic font uses Power Geez UNICODE office 2019

Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019

I have downloaded some fonts that I had on my old desktop using a older version of Microsoft Word, but I cannot get them to work on my new laptop. The problem is only with Office Home & Student 2019 (which i purchased with this laptop)
    as the fonts work in other programs such as Photoshop and Paint.

I have tried several different fonts, from different sources and although they show up in the fonts list of Word, when you click on them they just show us as Arial.

I've tried rebooting my machine, uninstalling and reinstalling, starting in safe mode but nothing seems to be working.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get them to work?

I'm presuming the fonts are not corrupt since they work in other programs? It seems that Office 2019 is the issue rather than the font itself.

VickiS1906, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Amharic font uses Power Geez UNICODE office 2019

1. Amharic font uses Power Geez UNICODE office 2019 - Similar Threads - Amharic font uses

2. Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365: I'm interested in using Office 2019 for all my office applications except OneNote and OneDrive if it is possible. That said, I have struggled to make it happen. Does anyone else have experience to help me with this?...
  3. Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Office 2019 and Microsoft 365: I'm interested in using Office 2019 for all my office applications except OneNote and OneDrive if it is possible. That said, I have struggled to make it happen. Does anyone else have experience to help me with this?...
  4. Amharic Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Amharic Keyboard: Hello, I am using the Amharic keyboard on Windows 10. I can not type these letters in Amharic - ፀ ጸ. It should have work when I press "Shift + S" or "Shift + SS", but instead it types the letterሽ. I would really appreciate any help, Or...
  5. using a product code for Office 2019

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    using a product code for Office 2019: Microsoft is big, fat pain. I bought a product code for Office 2019 for my new computer. It keeps telling me that I used that code on another microsoft account. I don't have another account. Do you think a real person could be reached to solve this issue H*** no! I...
  6. Fonts/Unicode Characters

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fonts/Unicode Characters: So I was deleting some preinstalled fonts like Microsoft fonts and things like Arial Bold. The reason I did this is because there are a lot of preinstalled fonts and I'm always downloading new fonts for creative purposes. I deleted a bunch of these fonts so that it would be...
  7. Windows 10 and Office 2019 Home & Student Font Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 and Office 2019 Home & Student Font Issues: Has anyone discovered a font issue with their version of Windows 10 and the Office 2019 Home & Student software? I have discovered (as have others) that there are missing fonts or when uploading third party fonts that they do not work properly with MS Word in Office Home &...
  8. Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019

Downloaded fonts not working in Office 2019: I have downloaded some fonts that I had on my old desktop using a older version of Microsoft Word, but I cannot get them to work on my new laptop. The problem is only with Office Home & Student 2019 (which i purchased with this laptop) as the fonts work in other programs such...
  9. Unicode Marathi fonts

Unicode Marathi fonts: I am a writer, and have 6 books in Marathi language authored by me. I have been using Unicode Marathi phonetic keyboard for writing since last 12 years. But since yesterday, I find that the Unicode Marathi font and its phonetic keyboard are no longer available. May I know...
  10. Anybody using Office 2019 yet

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Anybody using Office 2019 yet: Hi folks just curious -- anybody using Office 2019 yet. Cheers jimbo 113469

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Power Geez for Office 2013

2. Power Geez 2019 setup

3. Power Geez 2013 free download

4. Power Geez for Office 2016 free download,
  5. how to install & enable power geze on office 2019,
  6. power geez application 2019,
  7. install power geez amharic phonetic not active,
  8. power geez can not writing unicodi phonetic,
  9. Power geez 2021 free download for PC,
  10. Power Geez not working on Office 2016,
  11. power geez for office 13 free download,