Windows 10: Aministrative email change

Discus and support Aministrative email change in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I change the sign in on my new hp laptop? I mistakenly made a new account rather than using the one I already had. Thanks... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TBElliott, Mar 22, 2020.

1. TBElliott Win User

Aministrative email change

How do I change the sign in on my new hp laptop? I mistakenly made a new account rather than using the one I already had.

Thanks

:)

TBElliott, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Edgar Pan Win User
    no email on windows 10

Hi Rick,

To further isolate the issue, we may need additional information:

• Any troubleshooting steps you’ve done so far?
    • Have you made any changes in settings after upgrading to Windows 10?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?

We suggest following the steps provided in the article mentioned below and see if it helps you to resolve the issue.

Errors sending or receiving email.

Please get back to us with the status of the issue.

Regards.

Edgar Pan, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Aministrative email change

Windows 10 email: sfc /scannow did not cure the problem

I have run sfc /scannow twice now as command prompt (aministrator), to try to cure the Outlook email problems in Windows 10. Still with my 3 email accounts in Outlook I cannot send emails. Any further suggestions?

GerardLKing, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Aministrative email change

1. Aministrative email change - Similar Threads - Aministrative email change

2. Email change.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email change.: Hi, I have a problem with my microsoft account. I set it up with an email from my university. I am graduating soon and my email will expire. After the expiration I will not have access to it and there is no way to extend this time. Is there any way to change the e-mail? Or...
  3. Email changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email changed: So today, i turned on my pc, and instead of it having the main email, which is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, it suddenly changed to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, i have never heard of that email. can anyone help?...
  4. change email.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    change email.: I recently bought my brother PC but i need to change email, name and everything els but still keeping all the programs set in the new email, Notice, what i mean by keeping programs is 3ird party programs not Microsoft programs becouse it's a PC gaming and I don't want to...
  5. Aministrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Aministrator: Hello! I am using an old school computer that I bought from the school. I don't have Administrator rights, but I have my old school account. I have tried to give myself Administrator using the command prompt, but to do that, I need to run it as an Admin. When I restarted the...
  6. change email

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    change email: How do I change my account email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-email/77d95e27-fe9c-46bc-a53f-ddbc6882ec5a
  7. Email change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Email change: I have changed internet provider and the providers name was a part of the email address show when windows 10 boots up. How do I change the email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-change/57d598a6-fa7d-41e2-94d9-09cd1fc5764e
  8. Changing email

Changing email: I have a new laptop. My daughter uses my email for her microsoft account. How can we both have separate microsoft accounts without losing content that we’ve saved? * Moved from Mobile Devices...
  9. strange entry in Aministrative Events log

strange entry in Aministrative Events log: Was having trouble with W10 switching between desktop and tablet mode. Was so bad for a few days I could hardly use my computer. I looked through the windows logs to see if there were any unusual events. Found an item with a very unusual font that is difficult to read. I...
  10. Aministration Rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aministration Rights: Hi, I have just picked up a new laptop with W10 pre installed from an electrical shop. Although it shows me as administrator, I cannot delete a back up file which it taking up way too much of my limited space of .... the file was moved from my old laptop to the new one, it...