Windows 10: Aministrator

Discus and support Aministrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! I am using an old school computer that I bought from the school. I don't have Administrator rights, but I have my old school account. I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by LupineWolf3, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Aministrator

Hello! I am using an old school computer that I bought from the school. I don't have Administrator rights, but I have my old school account. I have tried to give myself Administrator using the command prompt, but to do that, I need to run it as an Admin. When I restarted the computer so that I could use the command prompt in the Troubleshoot section, it says that I have to sign in as an Administrator, but there are no Administrator accounts. If there are no admin accounts, I can't use the command prompt at all with admin rights. What do I do? -Elijah Brantley

:)

LupineWolf3, Apr 17, 2020
  2. Saja Win User

why standard Mic. Account Better than a Aministrator account in Windows 10?

why standard Mic. Account Better than a Aministrator account in Windows 10?

And it will not put a "Bullitt" in Admin. Account and not Apply button.

3. Windows 10 email: sfc /scannow did not cure the problem

I have run sfc /scannow twice now as command prompt (aministrator), to try to cure the Outlook email problems in Windows 10. Still with my 3 email accounts in Outlook I cannot send emails. Any further suggestions?

GerardLKing, Apr 17, 2020
  4. tdehan Win User

Aministrator

Why can I not deleted the Windows.old folder? Access Denied

How the hell can access be denied when I am the Aministrator of this machine??? ****??????

tdehan, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Aministrator

1. Aministrator - Similar Threads - Aministrator

2. Can't open "Virus and threat protection" with a message saying "Your IT aministrator has...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't open "Virus and threat protection" with a message saying "Your IT aministrator has...: hello, I'm having trouble opening "Virus and threat protection" from my windows defender. First of all it does not appear at all from my defenders window and when I search for it in Settings, I get a message I said in the title. How do I fix this?...
  3. Aministrative email change

Aministrative email change: How do I change the sign in on my new hp laptop? I mistakenly made a new account rather than using the one I already had. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aministrative-email-change/0a34fb6f-5b8d-4d85-a4d0-1c8e9ad56374
  4. strange entry in Aministrative Events log

strange entry in Aministrative Events log: Was having trouble with W10 switching between desktop and tablet mode. Was so bad for a few days I could hardly use my computer. I looked through the windows logs to see if there were any unusual events. Found an item with a very unusual font that is difficult to read. I...
  5. Aministration Rights

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aministration Rights: Hi, I have just picked up a new laptop with W10 pre installed from an electrical shop. Although it shows me as administrator, I cannot delete a back up file which it taking up way too much of my limited space of .... the file was moved from my old laptop to the new one, it...