Windows 10: AMMYY.COM

Discus and support AMMYY.COM in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got an unknown call and informed that they are from Microsoft windows department. An Indian woman contacted me confidently and informed that I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AJAY, Jan 20, 2021.

1. AJAY Win User

AMMYY.COM

I got an unknown call and informed that they are from Microsoft windows department. An Indian woman contacted me confidently and informed that I downloaded a document which have virus in my computer. She will guide me to fix it. She asked me to open your system, in the command box enter event viewer, then the command box open www.ammyy.com and run the program. It shows the program have virus and she said just press run and download the program. Then accept the license agreement. I asked to give your contact number then she gave the call to her senior technical person and he asked me to do the same. He insisted again and again to boot the system, I haven't did that. I asked the contact number and they haven't gave the number immediately but finally told that his name is James and the number 1800 108 6677. They are keep on asking what type of device we are using, is it a laptop or desktop and all. In the website it shows its a scam.

:)

2. 10053 Error in windows 10

For additional information on this concern, you might want to check out the informative post of Le Boule in this link:

Ammyy Admin.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Jan 20, 2021
  4. JAMESWT Win User

AMMYY.COM

Folder View Settings and Desktop Icon Positions Not Saving

enable PUA and PUP detection (potentially unwanted applications and potentially unsafe applications ) and download for example ammyy from http://www.ammyy.com/AA_v3.exe if eset catch it select quarantine or delete and restart the system

JAMESWT, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

AMMYY.COM

1. AMMYY.COM - Similar Threads - AMMYY COM

2. Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings: I have been having an intermittent issue with Windows 11 on Bluetooth COM Ports. When initially pairing, the device will go into COM7 and COM8 in More Bluetooth Settings->COM Ports Image is failing to upload right now, sorry.The problem I have is that with seemingly no change...
  3. Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Bluetooth COM Ports Disappear from More Bluetooth Settings: I have been having an intermittent issue with Windows 11 on Bluetooth COM Ports. When initially pairing, the device will go into COM7 and COM8 in More Bluetooth Settings->COM Ports Image is failing to upload right now, sorry.The problem I have is that with seemingly no change...
  4. Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports: I'm using Windows 11 trying to flash an esp 32s2 dev board on Arduino IDE and I can't for the life of me find out why Windows is saying I have 2 serial ports in use. nothing else is plugged in. I looked in device manager and it shows both com5 and 6 in use when plugged in and...
  5. Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports

Why is it when I plug in my USB device that it shows both com 5 and com 6 as the serial ports: I'm using Windows 11 trying to flash an esp 32s2 dev board on Arduino IDE and I can't for the life of me find out why Windows is saying I have 2 serial ports in use. nothing else is plugged in. I looked in device manager and it shows both com5 and 6 in use when plugged in and...
  6. fazer conecxão com sql

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fazer conecxão com sql: não estou conseguindo especificar a instancia na string de conecxão " Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;Integrated Security=True " , no sql aparece 2 servidor, mas só consigo conectar em 1 " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U " no outro " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U\SQLEXPRESS " da erro, se alguem souber como me...
  7. fazer conecxão com sql

fazer conecxão com sql: não estou conseguindo especificar a instancia na string de conecxão " Data Source=.\SQLEXPRESS;Integrated Security=True " , no sql aparece 2 servidor, mas só consigo conectar em 1 " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U " no outro " DESKTOP-LP1LQ5U\SQLEXPRESS " da erro, se alguem souber como me...
  8. fazer conecxão com sql

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Olá, No intervalo de 2 dias tive problema relacionado com tela azul com o código KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, notei que aconteceu quando abri o Rainbow Six Siege. As datas foram no dia 14/04 e 17/04 de 2024. Baixei um software chamado WinDbg para analisar e esse foi o que me...
  10. Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problemas com Tela Azul no windows 11 - KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION: Olá, No intervalo de 2 dias tive problema relacionado com tela azul com o código KERNEL_MODE_HEAP_CORRUPTION, notei que aconteceu quando abri o Rainbow Six Siege. As datas foram no dia 14/04 e 17/04 de 2024. Baixei um software chamado WinDbg para analisar e esse foi o que me...