Windows 10: Amnesia Rebirth Crashing, Freezing and Black Screen issues on PC

Discus and support Amnesia Rebirth Crashing, Freezing and Black Screen issues on PC in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]A lot of gamers have complained that Amnesia: Rebirth keeps crashing, freezing, or showing Black Screen on Windows 11/10 PC. Amnesia is a great... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jun 18, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Amnesia Rebirth Crashing, Freezing and Black Screen issues on PC

Amnesia Rebirth Crashing, Freezing and Black Screen issues on PC amnesia-rebirth-1.jpg
    A lot of gamers have complained that Amnesia: Rebirth keeps crashing, freezing, or showing Black Screen on Windows 11/10 PC. Amnesia is a great horror game and we believe that everyone should have the privilege to experience it. That is why, in this article, we are going to see what you can do to resolve […]

This article Amnesia Rebirth Crashing, Freezing and Black Screen issues on PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, Jun 18, 2022
  2. renkun Win User

Windows Issue: Random crashes, black screens, PC freezing

Hello,

I'm currently facing the occasional random crashes. I also find myself with a black screen in a middle of a game requiring a reboot and from time to time the PC just locks/freezes. General performance issues are also a problem too. For example loading up task-manager or excessive frame drops during games.

I would like help on figuring out the possible causes. Let me know if you require more information and I will gladly get them for you. Most of my PC specs are already in my profile.

-----------------

Windows 10 Version: 19043.1110

------------------

Many thanks!

renkun, Jun 18, 2022
  3. PC crash to black screen

Hi Andrew,

Your concern regarding the black/blank screen issue after updating the graphics card can be caused by a change on the device settings or corrupted system files. As an initial step to isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the methods suggested
    on this support article. Select the option that's related to your concern to view the appropriate steps.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Jun 18, 2022
  4. vinsterX Win User

Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Amnesia Rebirth Crashing, Freezing and Black Screen issues on PC - Similar Threads - Amnesia Rebirth Crashing

2. PC Black screen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Black screen crash: When running games on my PC both monitors will suddenly turn off and show "no devices connected", my PC will still be on but I know the applications have crashed from friends telling me my character in game is frozen mid air and such.If I switch off my PC and reboot it'll...
  3. PC Black screen crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Black screen crash: When running games on my PC both monitors will suddenly turn off and show "no devices connected", my PC will still be on but I know the applications have crashed from friends telling me my character in game is frozen mid air and such.If I switch off my PC and reboot it'll...
  4. PC Black screen crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Digimon Survive Launching, Crashing, Freezing, and Black Screen Issues

in Windows 10 News
    Digimon Survive Launching, Crashing, Freezing, and Black Screen Issues: [ATTACH]Digimon Survive is a tactical role-playing video game by Bandai Namco Entertainment for Windows and other platforms. It is played and loved by millions of gamers. However, a lot of users also experience performance issues with the game time and again. For some users,...
  6. Windows Issue: Random crashes, black screens, PC freezing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Issue: Random crashes, black screens, PC freezing: Hello, I'm currently facing the occasional random crashes. I also find myself with a black screen in a middle of a game requiring a reboot and from time to time the PC just locks/freezes. General performance issues are also a problem too. For example loading up task-manager...
  7. PC Freezing and black screen

PC Freezing and black screen: So, i've been getting these problems kinda alot these days, it started like 3 weeks ago when i had my online school, so basically anytime i launch a game, and also sometimes when i just start my computer, the screen freezes. After waiting like 20 seconds the screen goes...
  8. PC Crashing to Black Screen

PC Crashing to Black Screen: Hello, I have been having issues with my pc crashing for a few months now. The crashes steadily got worse over time. The crash involves my pc freezing for 2 - 3 seconds and then the monitor going black but the pc doesnt restart itself it will stay on until i shut it off. My...
  9. PC Crashes into black screen and restarts or complete freeze then restart.

PC Crashes into black screen and restarts or complete freeze then restart.: My PC has an issue of constantly restarting or complete freezing while playing games or after playing games that are demanding in performance. I changed almost everything in the PC. I changed the GPU, CASE for better airflow, PowerSupply because I thought the powersupply...
  10. Black screen/Freeze restart or crash

Black screen/Freeze restart or crash: Up until a few months ago my pc was running fine, no problems. Recently however when im playing games the computer either freezes with black screen and i have to manually switch off and restart or it just restarts suddenly. Ive updated my drivers and checked online for...